• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy | Yaundonia Academy OOC (Closed)|

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

meister12

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
Hello! This is the OOC for Yaundonia Academy!

Just chat and please be polite! If you have questions about this RP, you can post them here!

It seems like everyone is choosing their own rooms for the most part. Is this all right with everyone, or would anyone like a roommate? I could have Marina join anyone if so.

I mean, I could assign roommates randomly if you guys want to. I can use a random list generator and use the characters names to see who goes with who. Like, 1 and 2 will be roommates and if they are an odd number of people, the last one of the list can have their own room in the meantime.

That's a good idea, and I am perfectly fine with both options. Chiefly I like the original option of everyone having their own pick, and if anyone wants a roommate I would happily offer up Marina as one. Who doesn't like a good old-fashioned water horse cluttering up the room, plus if the sink drain ever clogs water magic is nigh perfect to remove the ickiness! Boy, do I know how to sell things.

That's a good idea, and I am perfectly fine with both options. Chiefly I like the original option of everyone having their own pick, and if anyone wants a roommate I would happily offer up Marina as one. Who doesn't like a good old-fashioned water horse cluttering up the room, plus if the sink drain ever clogs water magic is nigh perfect to remove the ickiness! Boy, do I know how to sell things.
The moment you said that, immediately I remembered how one of my characters Nay can somewhat control water and I'm just like: "On one hand, I want Nay to be alone. But on the other hand, I kinda want to torture with her just having to clean the sinks every so often.... and with having to clean the room"

The image of Nay and Marina being like the female counterparts of Mario and Luigi came to mind. =P If they were ever to bunk in the same room, everyone would know which room's door to knock on for getting the plumbing done (as well as beating up turtles and their subordinates).

The image of Nay and Marina being like the female counterparts of Mario and Luigi came to mind. =P If they were ever to bunk in the same room, everyone would know which room's door to knock on for getting the plumbing done (as well as beating up turtles and their subordinates).
Why do I want that to happen now? It just sounds like a great idea and I don't know why.

Sure! I'd be game for it! I'll scoot Marina downstairs and find out some way to make this work.

I literally have not been getting any of these messages 😅😅🤣 im not exactly sure what everyone is doing, but im up for whatever! I just need to know where to put my characters lol

I can help you with that through the use of quotes.

The first one is for the outside appearance of the dorms:

Their dorm was next to other dorms. It reminded her of those apartment/condo-like places where each house/home is touching each other. It was basically that, plus the fact their dorm looked more of a two-story house than a regular condo.

And it didn't look bad either. Despite being built in a week, they looked good. She haven't seen the old dorms before, but it seemed as if they just torn down the old dorms and just rebuilt to look like a house to fit in more people. After all, they said it might be safer if they were in groups.

For the central layout:

Me.Centaur was slowly but steadily plodding along and showing the different rooms in the dorm. "Guys and girls showers will be separate, -the bathrooms are at the end of the hall." He finished with a quick smile and guided everybody to the middle of the hall lined with bedrooms.

For Nay's room:

In the room, there was two single beds, one in each corner with a bedside table next to them. There was two closets that were close to each other, as well as a drawer and a mirror. The walls were painted a neutral red, with darker, intricate swirl patterns. There was large, wine red rug with golden designs of fairies and other mythical creatures etched into it.

For Oduna's room:

This one had about two inch carpet, which made it so comfortable to walk on. In the middle of the room was a large cotton rug. The rug was an oval shape, and took up most of the space from the door to the beds. It looked to be hand-woven and had made use of the school's colors.

You are welcome to make up an appearance for your own room if you select it, or choose a room occupied by someone else (if meister12 meister12 is allowing of it). So far the roommate situation is like this:

Room 1: Nay - Marina (possibly; not set up yet)
Room 2: Oduna - Jacob
Room 3: Evanora
Room 4:
Room 5:

There are five rooms to choose from, and Adenium and Baxter are as of yet undecided of where they want to go, I believe. Let me know if I mixed anything up, anyone.

I can help you with that through the use of quotes.

The first one is for the outside appearance of the dorms:

For the central layout:

For Nay's room:

For Oduna's room:

You are welcome to make up an appearance for your own room if you select it, or choose a room occupied by someone else (if meister12 meister12 is allowing of it). So far the roommate situation is like this:

Room 1: Nay - Marina (possibly; not set up yet)
Room 2: Oduna - Jacob
Room 3: Evanora
Room 4:
Room 5:

There are five rooms to choose from, and Adenium and Baxter are as of yet undecided of where they want to go, I believe. Let me know if I mixed anything up, anyone.
Thanks for the assist I’ll get a post up later then

thanks for the fix up boss... sorry about messing things up guess thats what happens when ya late to the party
It's fine, you didn't mess up anything anyways! I understand how you can get things confuse when you're new to a roleplay that already started. I'm just glad I can help! :)

also i probably should have said this earlier if you wanted a bit of a idea of what telith looked like (without darkness shroud on his face) just look at my profile picture. like i said i moved him form another rp that ended up falling apparent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back