• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Evanora
Evanora sighed, a pang of disappointment hitting her unexpectedly. She knew she wouldnt be able to witness Telith’s true abilities in here, but his conformation still seemed to make her pout. However she was back to her bubbly self in seconds, determined not to get into a bad mood just yet. Especially as she watched Telith’s eyes change into brilliant swirls of color, it was hard not to become happy.

His eyes were so mesmerizing that she hardly noticed the dragon’s change in demeanor when she asked about where he was supposed to be. She listened, still very much focused on his eyes, while he explained that he typically slept outside. Evanora frowned again at this, but it was in concern.

“Well I dont think youll have to sleep outside this time! We wont let you! Maybe you can be my roommate? I still dont have one yet, and if you would like I could make you smoothies at night!” She offered, hoping he wasnt already assigned a different dorm.

Suddenly Oduna walked in, her expression was purely focused on the smoothies. Evanora smiled at her roommate and turned, taking the drink from Lizzie after it was done and handing it to the elf.

“Im teaching Lizzie how to make smoothies! Thats her first one!” She said proudly, eyeing Oduna hopefully, waiting for her to try it. The mention of schedules caught Evanora off guard. She hadnt thought about school at all since she got into the dorms. She thought for a moment before deciding.

“After we make the smoothies we should go see if we can find a teacher and ask. It will give Telith a chance to show us his flying too!” She said happily.

Bastian
Bastian’s ears perked when Nay mentioned her abilities that control plants. Someone else that was similar to him? At that moment Bastian was sure Nay was the one he wanted to study first. It was difficult to study his own abilities, but Nay was perfect to study if he wanted to know more about his abilities. He would need to find a good time to bring up the proposition.

At her mention of her species, he nodded enthusiastically.

“Ah yes, I do believed I’ve read up on your kind before. A very interesting read, although I dont want to assume everything in that book was correct. You would obviously know from first hand experience.” he laughed. A few awkward minutes passed and he was about to suggest another topic, but Nay beat him to it.

She suddenly lifted her hands and small water drops began dancing around her fingers. It was very relaxing and very mesmerizing. Bastian stared in awe until she made them disappear. He smiled approvingly.

“That was amazing! It reminded me a little of Lizzie’s ability to control water, although I know you arent the same.. which reminds me, your ability with plants.. its a little like something I can do! Control and heal them, although I lean more towards nature than water.” He shrugged. He found he was enjoying Nay’s company and was about to ask more until he heard Jacob’s unsure voice come from somewhere behind him.

He turned and answered.

“I believe most of us are just getting to know one another sir. Come and sit with Nay and I, unless you would like a smoothie? I believe Miss Lizzie and Miss Evanora are in there making some.” He offered politely.

Interactions: meister12 meister12 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Mauratis Mauratis
Mentions: Thanny Thanny
Place: living room and kitchen in dorms

Last edited:
Telith
telith eyes shifted colour once again with evanoras words this time to a mixture of yellow, green and white swirling around, his smile becoming far larger once again bearing his sharp teeth emerging from within the void of his hood.

"well..umm...thanks...err..i..really...well..umm"

telith suddenly locked evanora into a hug almost nesseling his head into the witch's neck, this was probably not the most appropriate thing to do in any regard but telith wasn't exactly the best at judging social interaction or social normal a small with that a small amount of little light appeared around him like before but instead of popping like fireworks the changed colours then just faded away slowly.

"thanks... for the offer...it..sounds...great..no.one's...ever really offered something like that.. to me..i guess..cuz..either i'm scary...or too scared of them...seriously thanks.."

((GAH! Quotes! My old nemesis. Sorry for the craziness, folks, and another sorry for the wait, everyone. I fell behind faster than I knew it to be so. Hopefully this post will get me up to speed.))

-Marina, within the kitchen -

Lizzie took to mental note that bananas go with everything, and, if past experience with smoothies were to be trusted, this was very much true! She contemplated the bunch of bananas as she washed out the blender and started fresh.

What were the basics again of smoothies? she thought to herself, seeing the gallon of milk drained well enough and the sugar touched. There were several fruits that seemed to go well with bananas, like strawberry, pineapple (which is not technically a fruit, she recalled, but a multiple fruit), mango, a good number of soft pears. Wait, do pears go with bananas? This was going to be a challenge unless others ask for what they specifically wanted.

And with Oduna, the elf she had met and felt a little awkward around beforehand, she spelled out exactly what she wanted. This was marvelous to Lizzie, and she immediately set to work. A few pauses were created to listen to Telith's hesitant dialogue with Evanora and witnessing a little bit of his draconic abilities and visage. Her stomach sank. He really was a nice guy -- a bit of a clumsy one, but he seemed very amiable and willing to make friends, like almost everyone in the academy. With this horrible feeling resting in her gut, she worked on Oduna's fruit drink, taste-testing it to make sure that everything seemed all right.

It was not perfect -- perhaps a little too fibrous with the pineapple -- but the smoothie was finished, and Lizzie offered it to Evanora who gave it to the elf girl. She'll have to get a few more lessons with Evanora to see if she can hone this craft of making delicious shakes.

"I have a copy of the schedule with me, actually," she voiced to Oduna, smiling partially from the bottom of the heart and partially out of politeness, still feeling ill from what she thought earlier about Telith. "Give me a moment to clean this out and I'll go fetch it. This shouldn't take me very long either way."

With a fresh blender and the final dregs of the smoothie in a fresh cup in case Oduna wanted seconds, she whisked away up the stairs. She did not have to search long. Her bag was left outside of her chosen room, and after thinking a little deeper about this she was not sure if she wanted to be there or not. Perhaps, if it was still open, she could room with Nay. Lugging up her bag, she headed down the stairs very carefully, perusing the contents of her backpack all the while. At the base of the steps, she found it, and started toward the kitchen once more with a schedule in hand.

"Here you go! On the house. I have another," she voiced over to Oduna, waving the copy ceremoniously before offering it.[/QUOTE]

~|Nay Jones|~
Interactions: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster , Jacob

Nay felt happy when she noticed that Bastian was, what she assumes, somewhat enjoying her company. She was enjoyed talking to the rabbit. She was also getting to know him better, while he gets to know her better, so it's a win-win for both of them!

However, when she heard about the rabbit's ability to control plants, that made her excited. To be honest, she can't believe that there was another person who can control plants. Maybe they can practice their abilities of controlling plants together? That might be a fun idea, she thought.

She then heard Jacob's voice as she turned her attention to him. Looking at him, she gave him a small smile. "Yeah Jacob! Why don't you come over and join us? Or if you wnat, the others are in the kitchen making smoothies!".

Usually, she would be quiet and less social, but the Slavic mermaid felt so happy that she was less quieter and more energetic than usual.

Nay's smile grew a bit when Jacob rolled his eyes with a small grin. He said, "S-Sure, why not?". He walked over to them and sat in an empty spot next to the Bereginya.

Nay then starts to wonder if this will go well.

~|Jacob Kingson|~
Interactions: Nay, THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster

The Elven boy was a bit surprised by Bastin's offer(?) to join him and Nay on the couch. He considered it for a moment.

While he is usually not a very social person, it would be great way to grain information on the Bereginya girl. She was the only new person in their dorm, she seemed a bit more strange than others, and she doesn't seem to have met any other mythical beings besides herself.

Also, it's a good way to know more about Bastian. He had only seen the rabbit around the hallways a couple of times in his first year. Other than that, Jacob didn't knew anything about Bastian. But now that they are stuck in a dorm together, he thought it would be best to know a little bit about everyone.

When Nay said that he should come over and sit with them, he just rolled his eyes at Nay's excitement. She seemed a bit more social than the first time he met the gal. With a small grin and a respone of "S-Sure, why not?", he walked over to them and sat down.

Deciding to ask, the Elf said, "S-So, if you don't mind me a-asking, what were y-you two talking a-about?".

[[{{Sorry for taking a long time to respone!}}]

Evanora
The witch girl smiled at Telith’s emotion that had suddenly washed over him. He seemed to grateful.. she wondered who had been so mean to him to make him this way. Lizzie’s exclamation about the schedule however, snapped her out of her thoughts.

She was about to suggest that she go with her new roommate, just to check out her room. She had only briefly glanced at it when she had been exploring. But before she could get a word out, she felt two big arms wrap around her. Evanora felt her feet fling into the air, and the breath was taken out of her.

She felt Telith’s head lie under her chin, and she giggled a bit before huffing, “You’re very welc-welcome!”. Telith was much stronger than she wouldve realized, although she probably shouldve guessed when she looked at him. He mightve been a softy underneath, but he was still very strong.

She tapped Telith’z arm lightly, trying to indicate to him that he was squeezing her.

Bastian
Unaware of the commotion in the kitchen, Bastian was growing happier and happier by the minute. So far, he liked all of his roommates, except maybe Evanora. She was extremely nice, but she was a bit over the top. Bastian was grateful for Nay and Jacob’s company instead, although he would never voice these thoughts out loud in fear of hurting someone’s feelings.

His ear twitched as he heard Lizzie bound off upstairs. He heard her exclaim something about the schedule, and Bastian’s eyes lit up.

“It isnt a bad idea to get more familiar with the schedule you two,” The rabbit suggested to his roommates. A few seconds ticked by before Lizzie cane back down, her schedule in her hand. She seemed to be the only one to have the schedule which confused him. How had he not seen it?

“Lizzie, would you mind letting us see it once Oduna has had a look,” he asked, his ears folded down onto his head. Finally he turned back to Jacob. He hadnt noticed his stutter before.. it reminded him of Telith. He wondered if it was the same reason that Telith had one before answering.

“Nay and I were just discussing our abilities actually. Speaking of, if you wouldnt mind sharing of course, what is your ability Mr. Jacob?”

Interaction: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 meister12 meister12 Thanny Thanny

Oduna

Sipping her favorite combo of fruit smoothie, she smiled at Lizzie and strolled out of the kitchen. She didn't want to welcome in any more new people, as she was certain that they were bound to get more. I'll just wait till the time comes that I actually have to interact with these people. She scratched her head, and plodded to her room to find any type of information pamphlet about the school that would tell them when they need to get their schedules, and when class would start. Passing through the main hall that linked to the front door, it creaked open. Turning her attention to land on the opening door, she looked around the room to see that nobody noticed.
Preparing herself for whoever walked in that door, it creaked open and in stepped Mr. Centaur.

interaction: Thanny Thanny

Telith
telith awkwardly put evanora down after his sudden hug attack, scratching the back of his head a little actually releasing it probably was a little rude. his eyes turning to a bring shade of green

"oh...umm...sorry...about the...hug...i...got a little over excited...err.. so should we go have a look...umm..at...the room...maybe? err..."

telith had become worried he might have scared the girl off with is sudden bout of affection although he felt he couldn't help it... his eyes turned completely orange with worry

"oh...umm...seriously...im sorry...about the hug...i didn't.. scare you...did i? er..."

he looked down at this feet claws tapping together with worry hopefully he hadn't done anything wrong...he didn't want to ruin this..

~|Nay Jones|~
Interactions: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster , Jacob
Mentions: Mr. Centaur

The Bereginya looked at Jacob who had a nervous expression. Nay watched the Elf as he said, scratching the back of his neck, "Well, I have an ability in using Magic, mostly magic associated with Nature. I can also somewhat summon vines from the ground".

He seems content to just leave it at that. The Slavic Mermaid could understand. 'Sometimes, there are things you don't want to talk much about', she thought. She was just glad she knew what abilties the Elf had.

Noticing Jacob look around nervously, she flash a smile at Jacob, which made his expression soften. He smiled back, looking a bit more relaxed. 'It feels good to reduce the worries of a friend, if he considers me as one', she thought.

She took a quick look at Bastin before a sound caught her attention.

Hearing the front door creak open, she turned her gaze to it. She that Mr. Centaur had entered, and while he did look excited, she could sense that he was also mildly annoyed.

That's when Nay noticed he was covered in vines and leaves.

~|Jacob Kingson|~
Interactions: N/A
Mentions: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster , Nay, Mr. Centaur, Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Jacob was relaxed after Nay gave him a smile. He didn't knew why, but he starts to realize that she reminded him of his mother. Even though he doesn't see his mother often ever since his parents divorced, she was still kind and loving to him.

He felt himself smiled back at the girl. Maybe she is a friend to him.

Unfortunately for the elf, he became nervous again when he noticed Mr. Centaur walked in, covered in vines & leaves. That was definitely the Elven boy's doing.

"Hello! I see one of your other roommate had arrived!" The Centaur had said, gesturing to a strange person with Evanora in the Kitchen. Jacob haven't noticed him before...

Mr. Centaur added, "I arrived here to ask if you guys want to take a tour of campus! I know most of you have been here, but it wouldn't hurt to take a look around to refresh your memory!". Jacob became suddenly interested.

It would be nice to look around the school again. Besides, he wonders if anything else changed besides the dorms.

- Marina -

Marina was a little surprised to see that Oduna simply took the smoothie and left, especially after all the rushing she made to retrieve it. Retracting her schedule, she sighed and handed the sheets of paper to Bastian, saying, "Happily. She's already done looking, it seems."

Jacob was apparently nearby and was asked abouth is powers, inspiring a smile from her. Bastian was quite the conversationalist, and she admitted to be interested in Jacob's powers. It was surprising that Bastian and Jacob had similar, natural branches of magic, just like Marina had a similarity with Nay. This would be an interesting school year, especially with everyone hitting it off so nicely.

With the advent of Mr. Centaur came a new proposition, that of viewing the campus itself! Lizzie loved the idea of touring, especially if the tour pertained to new additions to the college grounds.

"I would love to go, though I'd like company," she replied with a smile, looking over to Bastian and Nay, then her shoulder to Evanora and Telith. It seemed that they were having a perfectly great time by themselves, but she wanted to extend the invitation as well to them. "Evanora! Telith! Want to come with on the tour? It'll be fun as a group!"

Interactions: meister12 meister12 Mauratis Mauratis THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Evanora
Drawing in a huge breath, she held her stomach as if it were about to fall out of her. She sighed happily as her feet hit the floor, but she swayed a bit before catching herself on the kitchen counter.

"Awe, don't worry about it Telith," she assured with a small smile, "you were just really happy! It happens to the best of us. You didn't scare me! It takes a lot to scare me." The witch assured lightly and glanced around Telith's body when she heard the door open. Their guide from before came in looking a bit worse for wear. She wondered briefly what had happened to him.

As soon as she heard about the proposition to go on a small tour around campus, she squealed with delight. With Lizzie's offer to accompany her, Evanora skipped over to her new friend.

"I would love to go! Oh I'm so excited! What if they have secret places for tea parties! Or a place where they keep magical animals," she quickly stopped her train of thought and glanced over at Bastian, "Uh.. Not that you arent... Magical, Bastian." she giggled and folded her hands and pursed her lips to show she would behave.

Bastian

The rabbit simply rolled his eyes at Evan or a and stood up, clearing his throat.

"Yes, I wouldn't mind getting re-aquainted with the school grounds." he said, giving a small smile. He glanced back at Jacob and Nay, checking to see if they would come as well. He was VERY interested to know more about Jacob. As he looked back on it though, he was very interested to learn about pretty much everyone.

However, it was a surprise to know that Jacob could do almost the same thing as him. It was peculiar that he would say somewhat control vines, but Bastian wouldn't pry. Besides, they had the school grounds to explore! Perhaps he would have a chance to explore more about Nay and Jacob, or tell Lizzie about his theory...

Interaction: meister12 meister12 Thanny Thanny Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Place: Dorms

(sorry if this is a little short)
Telith
location: dorms interaction: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster Thanny Thanny
telith looked back up at evanora his eyes changing to yellow once again and a smile growing across his dark void of his face he would have said something but the sudden arrival of mr.centar caused telith to jump back behind evanora, then the offer for having a tour of the campus caused telith to hesitate but lizzies offer ro come with them made him feel a little better then evanora ran off excitedly, telith didn't wanna be left alone and he really didn't wanna be without evanora since she had been the easiest to interact with slowly he walked toward the two a slight amount of orange swirling within his eyes.

"umm...well...err yeah...umm...sounds good.. i...would actually like to get outside...and... see the place...i...mean..i think..iv seen...a lot of it.."

telith looked at evanora giving a small worried smile.

"maybe once where done...i can...umm...well..show off my wings..a little..."

Last edited:
~|Jacob Kingson|~
Interactions: Nay (?)
Mentions: Mr. Centaur, Mauratis Mauratis

Jacob said, "I wouldn't mind going touring the school". He stared at the Bereginya, who noticed him staring. She smiled at him, surprisely not creeped out by this. Jacob felt a bit embarrassed, a small blush on his face, as he looks away.

He didn't meant to stare. She was just interesting. The Slavic Mermaid reminded him of his mother, but also a bit of his step-sisters. He smiles to himself on that thought.

He could hear Nay say, "I'll go too! It sounds fun!". Yep, that definitely reminded him of his two step sisters and his mother. Nay's excitement was child-like, yet still somewhat like a young adult.

He heard Mr. Centaur say, "Well then, most of you will be going! How about you, Ms. Oduna?". Jacob turned his attention to Oduna, who was in the main hall connected to the front door. He didn't noticed that she was here.

And to be honest, he kinda hoped that Oduna would come. He might learn more about her beside that brief conversation in their shared dorm.

Oduna

Shuffling her feet, she raised her head to eye Mr.Centaur. "Id definitely love to come, but I'd rather get my schedule so I could explore on my own. Unless of course we have to go through the tour to get our schedule." She ended with a sigh and folded her hands in front of her. She would wait for a reply, and then prance to her room quickly to grab a notepad and a writing utensil.
Snapping her fingers, she felt like she was forgetting something. Giving more notice to the room, she realized there were still bits of leaves and vines stuck in higher places that looked like Jacob couldn't reach. Giggling to herself, she felt kind of bad and hoped that she didn't come off as rude when she told him to clean up the vines. She likes to keep things orderly and neat. With that she shook her hand from side to side, and pulled out her change-magic ball. It's usually a source of elven magic, and also known as a Kroll. Probing the orb that circled around her open hand, she looked for the tallest form she could change into. Deciding that a giraffe wouldn't be a smart idea in this small room, she closed her palm, making the Kroll disappear. Leaving the leaves at the top corners of the room, she walked out through the door and joined the group.

Mentions: meister12 meister12

~|Jacob Kingson|~
Interactions: N/A
Mentions: Mr. Centaur, Nay, Everyone Else

The Elf Boy stood quiet as Mr. Centuar grinned and said, "Yes, you guys will get your schedule if you come on this tour. So let's go!". He left the house, with everyone (assumingly) follwoing him. Jacob was near the back of the group with Nay, who hummed quietly to herself.

He wonders how this tour will go as Mr. Centaur lead them to their first destination, which seems to be the indoor pool area. It hasn't changed a bit, but he had some bad memories of the place. Let's say that in his first year, some strange things happened there.

He looked over to Nay, who seemed a bit excited. The Bereginya noticed Jacob staring at her and she gave him a small smile. That made Jacob surprisingly smile back.

- Marina, alongside the others in the tour group -

Lizzie tittered into her hand at the conversation between Evanora and Bastian, thinking that they would make a very interesting and fun duo throughout the semester. Moreover, it seemed a good number of people were taking her and Mr. Centaur up on the offer, lining up for the tour. That made her feel pretty good, and it gave her new opportunity to discuss things with Nay. While they were en route to the first tour, she pulled alongside the Bereginya maiden and attempted a conversation mid-walk.

"Say, Nay, I've been doing some thinking. Would you care to bunk together in the same room? If we end up having more roommates, I'd rather be roomed with someone I already met rather than someone new, and I think we'd hit it off. I'm pretty organised, so you don't have to worry about keeping a tight ship around me, plus I can help with grades and studying. What do you say?"

She brought out her signature smile, hoping Nay would say "Yes," though she braced for the possibility of her saying "No."

Interactions: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster meister12 meister12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back