• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Evanora
Relieved that everything seemed to be back to normal, the witch put on her usual cheery smile and carefully tugged at Telith’s leather armor, indicating him to follow her inside. She gave Nay a small smile and motioned for her to come with them.

“If you want, you can have a smoothie too! Im sure I brought enough fruit from home so everyone can have some, although I wasnt really expecting to have so many people in one dorm!” She giggled and walked inside. Maybe once she made smoothies for everyone they could sit down and talk about where their new friend came from!

She was definitely curious about the others. They still needed get to know their roommates let alone a random student who seemed to come from nowhere! Walking back inside she retrieved her bag from beside Bastian’s belongings and dug out fruits of all kinds from bananas to apples to peaches!

Finally she carried her small personal blender to the kitchen where she plugged it in. She decided to make Telith a banana smoothie since those seemed to be the most popular! Hopefully he liked banana.... pouring the drink into a cup she found in the cupboard above her, she walked over to Telith and handed him the drink carefully.

“Try it and see! If you dont like banana I can go make a different one!”

Bastian
Vaguely aware of the others returning, he made a mental note of where he left off and put the book down. He remained on the couch but turned to look at Nay, Telith and Evanora. Lizzie wasnt too far away at a nearby table. Bastian couldnt help but wonder for a moment where everyone else seemed to be...

He watched as Evanora took up being the host for a few minutes as she made her smoothies. She seemed to be really passionate about them, although to be fair she seemed pretty passionate about a lot. He watched her, amused, as she handed the drink to the newcomer. Bastian studied him for a moment. He had never seen him around before, and the rabbit was SURE he wouldnt forget someone like that, even in passing. So where had he come from...? He must be new..

Interaction: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 meister12 meister12
Mentions: Thanny Thanny
Place: Dorms

Telith
location: dorms hallway>dorms interaction: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster meister12 meister12
telith's eyes changed totally yellow at being told he was right a small amount strange light suddenly appeared around telith popping soon after in a little rainbow light show

"oh...ok...umm...glad i got that...right..."

telith followed evanora as she tug his armor follow her to the kitchen..watching as the smoothy was being made the fruits being ground up.

"oh umm....i forgot....about...the whole...crushing...up the fruit part of the smoothy..."

after being handed the smoothy the light show around telith seems to intensified the little dots of light become about the size of tennis balls.

"oh...well..umm...banana... sounds...good...wait...people..started growing them...oh...ok well..."

he took a slip form the sip form the smoothy the drink disappearing into the depths of his hood, the light show intensified spearing all around the dorm the balls of lights buzzing around the room before exploding harmlessly in a multi-coloured firework show it was rather impressive and strange.

"hey...umm...this...is...pretty good...haven't...eaten...in a long time...actually"

telith smiled at evanora much wider than before two large sets of sharp teeth could be seen emerging from the darkness of his hood.

"but yeah umm...i...would...like...to try..some other...flavours...that would be nice..."

Last edited:
Oduna

Strolling back through the doorway entrance to her room, she noticed Jacob looking worn out and huffing around on his bed. The elven boy seems to be put out and barely half of the box of comics had been emptied.
Disregarding the fact that it made him look lazy, Oduna decided to chat with him.
"Hey, what's your power? Are you keen to anything?"
She allowed herself to transform into her secondary state. She was a muscular female Kobald with reddish-brown scales, and every so often a gray one would show up between them. She had head spikes that was short and gave her a fiendish look. Muscles on her arms rippling, she turned him and spoke.
"My changeling form is a Kobald. I can also do smaller forms like tigers and bears, but this one I have perfected. With this skill set, I turn into a tank, and have stood up for myself a lot at school."
She adjusted her now tan cropped shirt.
"I can also 'put on clothes' when I change." She wrinkled her nose, "these ones do seem to need a wash though."

Interaction: meister12 meister12

~|Nay Jones|~
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster

The Bereginya nodded as she followed Evanora and Telith into the kitchen. A smoothie sounded good after all that. She stood by the side as she watched them. After all, she didn't really have anything to say and she didn't really want to bother them.

Nay watched in amusement as Evanora looked through her bag, that was seemingly filled with fruit. That was an odd choice to fill a bag with. But then again, there was one time she filled a bag of hers with water bottles, and only water bottles.

Let's say that after she learned she was a Bereginya, she had a fear of being dehydrated for a month...

She watched as the chosen fruit, which was a banana, was grounded up in the blender that Evanora seemingly had. She is not going to question the witch why she has a blender... Everyoen has their taste in what they bring, she guesses.

A small smile appeared on the Slavic Mermaid's face as Evanora hands Telith a cup. Then, she witnessed the most wonderful thing she ever seen.

Ball of lights were floating around the room before exploding in such a colorful & bright firework show. Nay wasn't sure if they were there before, but it was still pretty. She watched in amazement.

All she can think, was,

'I can't believe that all my life, I lived not knwoing that some people can do amazinf things like this'

~|Jacob Kingson|~
Interactions: Mauratis Mauratis

The Elven boy watched in curiosity and wonder as he listened to Oduna talked. His curiousity only grew when she became a Kobald. He only heard of those when his step-father tried to be friends with one. Let's say it didn't end up great for him.

After she finished talking, Jacob said, "Well.. I can do magic. All kinds, really, but mostly types of magic associated with Nature". To demonstrate, she stood up from his bed and looked through one of his bags. Finding what he need, he pulled out a small, potted plant.

To be exact, it was an ivy plant.

He looked at Oduna, "Don't ask why I have a plant. Anyways...," he looked at the plant in his hand. Touching the leaves very gently, he whispered under in breath,

"Vokse"

Suddenly, the vines of the plant grew. It was growing surprisely rapid, that it even suprised Jacob. When it stopped growing, the vines were almost cover half of the floor. Jacob chuckles nervously to himself.

"Um, wow... Usually they don't grow that fast when I use that spell. That spell is usually used for blocking people, but I guess it can be used to prank someone now, I guess" he said, a bit nervous and awkward. He let a awkward and short laugh.

Maybe he should refrain from using magic, at least indoors and when it's a spell used to grow a plant's vines...

- Marina (Lizzie), alongside the others in the kitchen -

FInished with her cravings of carrots and apples in record time with only one very large carrot remaining -- she did not know that she was that hungry -- Lizzie glanced about at the situation. It seems she was entirely wrong with Telith. He seemed like a sweeter youth than what she originally assumed. He was still eclectic and gave away no answers pertaining to what he was or why he wore armour, but maybe it was because they did not ask the right questions. However, considering his nervous breakdown when discovered by almost everyone in the dormitories, what time would be the right time? Perhaps these questions needed to be asked later down the road and not immediately.

The light show was indeed spectacular, and Lizzie questioned whether or not this youth had illusion magic under his belt. If he did, it was like no other illusion magic she had witnessed, though it certainly seemed light-based. There was also his disconcerting rows of sharp teeth to consider, and she added that to the pile of questions that seemed to multiply by the minute.

She shifted her attention to the anthropomorphic bunny who, one would think, would stand out in a room full of human shapes. He maintained a composure which impressed Marina, and by looking at his studious expression she assumed he was just as curious about Telith as she was. Shifting tables came naturally to her, and she plopped down in a seat next to the bunny, smiling amiably.

"Bastian, is it? Want a carrot? I don't know if you like them or not, but I'm stuffed. If not, maybe they can juice it or I can put it back."

As easy an introduction as ever, though she hoped not to offend with the common understanding that rabbits like carrots, true or not.

Evanora
The sudden sparks of light that resembled mini fireworks astounded Evanora. She watched in fascination until they fizzed out, and she began clapping.

“That was sooo pretty! Can you do that on purpose or is it only when you like something? Here, Ill make you a blueberry smoothie!” She rummaged through her bag until she pulled out a small container of the berries and began putting them in the blender, while also popping some into her mouth.

The blueberries werent as difficult to mix up so making this one took less time. After pouring this blend into a new glass she walked back over and handed that one to Telith. Finally she turned to everyone else.

“Would anyone else like some smoothies?”

Bastian
The whir of the blender filled the nearly silent air again as Evanora went back to work on her smoothies. Meanwhile Lizzie had seemed to shift her interests over to him. As she sat down beside him he glanced over, flicking his ears in a greeting.

“Yes, I’m Bastian. And you’re Lizzie right? Your powers are impressive from what I saw just a while ago. Is it difficult for you to control them? Also yes, I wouldnt mind a carrot, thank you.” He gave Lizzie a small smile as he took the carrot cautiously from her, nibbling into it while he studied her. He was very curious about the people he was living with and Lizzie seemed like the perfect person to ask first.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Thanny Thanny

Telith
Telith scratched the back of his hood a little at evanora’s question trying to remember what his uncle had told him about it.

“Well....Umm...I’m not sure....it’s.....eerrr... emotional...response....so I could probably do..it....but umm..normally it happens by itself.....I mostly use...my powers... to make doodles....”

Telith tangent was cut off by the offer of another smoothie, drinking it resulting in a similar light show but a lot more blue this time, Telith giggled very slightly.

“I thought...... blueberries went...... extinct....a few... hundred years ago...”

- Marina (Lizzie), with the group in the kitchen -

Lizzie perked up at Evanora's question regarding who wanted more smoothies. Her hand shot up, accompanied by a wide smile across her face. She would adore to try out one of her smoothies, and Telith's explosive blue lights only ensured her interest in a certain kind of fruity drink.

"Blueberry would be great, if you don't mind," she responded. "I look forward to it! The next meal is on me."

Not wasting much time, she turned towards Bastian. She bashfully accepted the praise he gave her with an awkward scratch of her own ear.

"Honestly, I'm still learning my powers. Illusion is easy because it takes heavily from memory, but shading is something I struggle with. The right light, the right shadowing, the way the wind blows -- I need to work on this. The only thing I can consider masterful is transformations halfway and whole, but even then there's some hiccups.

"Rather, though, I prefer to talk about you and your specialties," she continued, glancing down at his book. Alice in Wonderland was a great read, and she assumed, or rather hoped, that he was very into fiction. She decided to put it to the test with her next question. "Are you a magician as well, or are you like Basil Stag Hare of the Redwall books in that you are a physical fighter?"

Interactions: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Evanora
Evanora smiled happily as Telith's light show went off again, this time a stunning blue color. It was accompanied by a giggle that kind of surprised the witch. Of course she knew his strange behavior that heavily contrasted his appearance, but the giggle made her surprised, although very happy. His unusual remark about the blueberries caused her to shoot him a questioning glance. Before she could question him though, she noticed Lizzie stretch her hand up in acceptance of a smoothie. Evanora winked good naturedly at her roommate.

"One blueberry smoothie coming up!" She walked back into the kitchen, pouring the rest of the container into the blender. Another few minutes went by as she made sure everything was mixed well, and she poured the rest into a new cup. She handed Lizzie the cup and bounced lightly on her toes in excitement, waiting for her reaction. She noticed that her and Bastian were in a conversation though so she walked back to Telith, all the while keeping an eye on Lizzie.

"So where did you come from Telith? I mean... you don't know much about blueberries huh? That's ok though! It just means there's more for you to explore!" She said encouragingly.

Bastian
Bastian smiled at Lizzie at her reference of the books.

"Unfortunately I haven't gotten to those books yet. I hate to inform you that they have been sitting on my shelf back home for... quite a while now," He let out a small chuckle, "but I'm impressed you know about them! Are you much of a reader?" The rabbit paused for a moment to let the question sink in as he thought about her own question.

"As for my powers, I wouldn't say I'm a magician... although I am extremely interested in the concept of magic itself. My family is...well you could say they resemble that hare in the stories more than I do. You see, my family is kind of built for fighting, but as for myself...well I suppose it isn't really my thing," He continued, purposefully leaving out the part about his family kicking him out for his decisions, "so I began studying magic. I wasn't born with the powers I have now, but I've worked hard to perfect them. In summary I can make plants grow. Heal them. Not just plants, although that's what I seem to excel at. I have a knack for everything having to do with nature itself.

"I am very interested in other's powers as well. I... well I kind of have a theory, although most people call me crazy for it.." He trailed off, a look of embarrassment and awkwardness on his face.

Telith

telith continued to sip at the smoothie, his yellows eyes turning slightly orange at evanora's question one of his clawed hand tapped against the table.it appeared her line of questioning had caused him to worry once again looking directly at evanora before speaking.

"well..umm..i...err..don't.. really know..that...well where..i came from... i mean... err... well.. i travel a lot... every er...twenty ish...years.."

telith stopped talking for a moment turning away slightly form evanora before looking back at her and continuing.

"with my...uncle...yeah..my uncle...although um...i guess..he...isn't actually...well..err..nevermind..."

teliths eyes by this time had turned back to there previous orange colour he seemed scared again his claws tapping on the table quicker.

"so...err..you...wanna...know who i...well..err..where..are...what...i am right...? it would...err..probably help explain..."

telith guzzled the rest of the smoothie, the light show and become the same strange sparks and electrical arcs from before when telith was scared it seemed he was extremely worried.

"promise...you..won't...laugh...its...err..a little...dumb..."

Winter
"Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change."

mood: Nervous, excited

with: Everyone in the living room

Winter looked around the giant campus, her breath a fluttering nervous bird. She gulped, breathing out her nerves as she stepped forward and was swarmed into the fray. It was confusing at first. All the people and scents. Ever since becoming a Vampire, her nerves had been on edge. She pulled down on her skirt, nodding to herself as she walked with the crowd of people.

Centaur,Centaur,Centaur,Centaur she kept whispering to herself.

She was looking for a Centaur teacher to show her to her dorm. Panic had flooded her system when she heard of the Unmaskers killing that one teacher. Since it was her first year of course she didn't know the teacher but that didn't mean she had no sympathy for them. Her own parents had been murdered by the Unmaskers. The Unmaskers were why she had been... why Nova had taken her.

Winter shivered, holding herself in a self hug, trying to soothe her own nerves. She needed to stay calm. To stay vigilant. Her blood sang in her veins as she passed student after student, the next more powerful than the one before. Her blood wanted to bond to them, to use their power for its own. Winter bit her lip with her fang, forcing her attention on the pain instead of the people around her.

She was stronger than the blood song. She wouldn't fall for it. Not again.

Eventually getting some directions, she made her way to the dorm. Winter was about to knock on the door before she realized wait... this was her room too. She opened the door, looking in on all the confusion and people.

So. Many. People.

Gathering her nerves close to herself, she gave a nervous smile.

"Hello there fellow roommates. My name is Winter. I hope our time occupying this space is beneficial to our academic experience!" She grinned a little, proud of her introduction free from stutters. Good start, good start.

codedbycrucialstar

- Lizzie, with everyone in the kitchen -

Lizzie shrugged awkwardly, a big smile on her lips as she turned away to check on Evanora's progress on the smoothie. Bastian seemed very much like her in terms of reading books, which made her very happy. He also was a kind, debonair bunny, and had an abundance of talent, if judging from his studies in nature magic or magic in general. She still very much considered him a possibility for being a roommate, but there was also Evanora and Nay to consider. What a conflict she had within her mind, and yet she did not want to make a poor decision, so she did not choose any just yet.

"I would love to hear your theory, be it now or some other time!" Lizzie replied, catching that last part through the drifts of her memory. Being a studious individual herself, she loved to learn anything she can get her hands on, or at the very least listen to. This conjecture about magic seemed very interesting, as was his powers. She recalled soon afterward that this was not the only thing he asked her, which made her cheeks burn a solid red and earned an additional reply. "I'm a bit of a reader for fun, though most of my books are at home. I brought some of my favourites with me. The Count of Monte Cristo, a sci-fi called Dune of the Dune series, maybe a few romance novels, Ben Hur, The Dark Tower -- I love books and would love to read some of your recommendations. An expanded library is a happy library."

The kindly witch girl came by with another cup of smoothie, this time hers, which made Lizzie's eyes light up with great anticipation.

"Thank you, Evanora! Eva? Would you mind if I call you that for short? It looks delightful!" Taking a sip proved this to be so, and she further exclaimed, "And it tastes delightful, too! It's simple, but elegant. I forgot smoothies could taste this way without wheatgrass and hay for roughage."

When the girl named Winter stepped in, Lizzie glanced toward her with an awestruck expression, having never met her before either, like Telith. However, she seemed somewhat similar to herself, which inspired a small smile as she gave a nod to the not-yet-known vampiress.

"Lizzie Paradiso," she voiced, introducing herself. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Winter, and I hope you will enjoy it here. So far we are off to a great start, and you arrived just in time for smoothies!" She turned to Evanora. "Would it be all right if I help with making the smoothies? That way you can teach me the art of crafting the perfect drink."

Interactions: Jennete Jennete THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster
Mentions: meister12 meister12

~|Nay Jones|~
Interactions: Jennete Jennete
Mentions: Everyone in the kitchen

Nay listened to most of Evanora's & Telith's conversation, learning a bit more about Telith. She wondered if they realized that she was there, but it didn't mattered. She gained some more information about them, so that was the only thing that was actually important.

Her attention immediately shifted towards Bastian & Lizzie, as she had managed to hear a part of their conversation. She wasn't sure what they were talking about, but she decided that she'll figured out later. The Slavic Mermaid considers writing all the information she gain on a piece of paper or something. She was just do curious about them that she wants to acquire as much information as she could.

She quietly giggled at herself, thinking that her thoughts made her look like a secret agent or something. She had a small, soft smile as she leaned against the wall, her arms crossed. She looked over everyone, with gentle gaze.

The Bereginya, although she didn't why, kinda liked it how everyone else is interacting with each other while she just stood there. It just feels like she's watching a show or something. She can feel her smile widen a bit.

Then, she hard a voice. She looked over to the living room, and she saw the girl who introduced herself as Winter. In her opinion, she found her as interesting as the others.

Nay gave a sweet smile at Winter, saying to her new dormmate, "Hello, my name is Nay Jones. Nice to meet you". She figured that best way to introduce herself to the not-yet-know vampire: sweet, short, simple.

Evanora
Evanora watched Telith begin to struggle quite badly with his words. She mustve hit some kind of nerve as asking these questions just seemed to agitate and confuse him more.

“Oh! Well you dont have to tell me anything you dont want to silly! I just thought, ya know, since we are sharing and getting to know one another it might be even more fun for you too,” She giggled and bounced on her toes, “but I pinkie promise no crosses counted that I wont laugh!” She said seriously, not wanting to break Telith’s trust.

Lizzie’s sudden exclamation about her smoothie however made her turn before she could finish the conversation. Immediately her eyes lit up and Evanora clapped her hands happily.

“Ooh im soooo glad you like it! I used to make smoothies all the time at home, so im kind of an expert myself,” She said jokingly, putting on and air of superiority, “also I think Eva is a great name-“ a sudden introduction of a girl named Winter yet again cut her off, and she whirled around to face the newcomer.

“Wow, there certainly are a lot of people here! Lizzie, ive chosen you to become my apprentice in smoothie making! I mean I know you asked, but that kinda makes you my apprentice, so lets just make a whole bunch of smoothies and set them out so people can take them if they would like!”

Evanora grabbed Lizzie’s hands gently and tugged her along to the blender to get started. She dumped the rest of the fruits from her bag onto the counter and began dividing them between her and Lizzie.

Bastian
Bastian was very much enjoying his conversation with Lizzie. He felt like he was connecting with someone more than he had in a long while, and it made him feel very happy. He began to relax for the first time since he had gotten into the dorms, and even when a strange girl who introduced herself as Winter popped in, he didnt feel the slightest bit annoyed.

“Hello Miss. I’m Bastian, its a pleasure.” He offered his usual simple greeting, then turned back to Lizzie before Evanora could take her away. He gave a small laugh.

“I suppose I will tell you more about it later?” He asked his new friend who was now an appointed smoothie maker. He leaned back into the couch and continued reading once she had disappeared into the kitchen.

Mentions: Jennete Jennete
Place: Dorm

Telith
location: dorms interaction: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster Jennete Jennete
telith calmed down slightly his clawed hands tapped a little less now, since everyone was.. well talking about themselves he was about to say something before evanora bounced off to talk with the kelpie girl telith was just about to move over to the witch so he might actually try to explain what he was ... when another person walked into the room promoting telith the suddenly jump up and hide underneath the kitchen table, looking at the new girl for a moment the electrical sparks continued to fizzle around, before slowly crawling out from under the table looking at winter for a second.

"...hi...err...umm...just...ignore.. that...umm.. im...telith...nice...to meet you.."

as soon at he finished his stuttering sentence he scurred off back to evanora, lizzie was also there to he tapped the witch girl on the shoulder inhaling deeply

"so remember how...er..we...nevermind...but you..promised you...wouldn't laugh right.....at what.... i was.... right? well...er...im a...d...d..dragon...yeah...i know i don't really look...that..big...at all..kinda...weird..err...nevermind it's dumb i know.."

telith slowly backed away for them as it was awkward well for him at least.

Oduna
Jumping away from the vines that had spread through their room, she turned back into her primary form. "Great Nyx! this could be a mess to clean up. Do you have any spells that make it shrink? Otherwise this shit is going to be ridiculous."
She flipped her hair and stepped over the vines to make her way to the door.
"I'm going to go ask everybody to find out when our classes start."
She opens the door and abruptly shuts it leaving Jacob behind to his own devices.

Walking out into the hall, she saw everybody, plus the new guy-- plus an even newer girl. She slowly walked to join the group and listened intently to what everybody was saying. Where she stood, she could catch the end few sentences from Telith, the armored dude, saying that he was a dragon.
Blinking her eyes out of surprise, she couldn't possibly think that this... guy, wimpy, and afraid could be a dragon. Much less, if he was one, he would probably be not that powerful.

Waving to the new girl, and noticing that she was beautiful, Oduna spoke up.
"When do classes officially start? Where should we go to get our schedules?"
She turned to Lizzie and Nay for help since they seemed like the most accustomed here.

Interactions: meister12 meister12 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster

~|Nay Jones|~
Interactions: Mauratis Mauratis

Nay looked at Oduna as she answered the elf's question, "Well, I'm not sure, but we could ask around". She didn't say much, since she wasn't sure what else should she say. Honestly, she felt a little awkward right now.

Leaving the kitchen to go to the living room, she sat down on couch. 'It doesn't matter if they notice or not that I left' she thought. To be honest, she thought that nobody noticed her, well expect for Oduna she guessed. She started to feel a bit more awkward because of that thought.

She felt a bit... out of place. Everyone else, or she assumes, knows what they're doing or has a good idea of what they're doing. Meanwhile, she seems to be the only new one here. Not knowing what she's doing, or what everyone is.

'Why did I have to grow up not knowing much of these mythical beings?' she thought. She started to fidget with her hands, and while she didn't seem worried due to her expression looking netural, her eyes held a feeling of nervousness.

The Bereginya tried to stay clam, but she just have this nagging thought, invading her mind every time she tries to avoid it.

The thought of that she doesn't belong here.

She felt liek she completely different from them.

Maybe she should have listened to her parents...

And stayed home.
~|Jacob Kingson|~
Interactions: N/A
Mentions: Mauratis Mauratis

Jacob sighed as Oduna left. He didn't knew why, but he felt a bit uncomfortable with her as she said that. But that was important now, he had quite a mess to clean up.

He looked at the plant as he set it down. He took a few moments to think how should he do this. Maybe he could cut the vines off and throw them through the window? That was not only reckless, but he wasn't sure if he had scissors in his bag.

But, what other choice did he have? He can't just cut the vines off before walking through out the house to just go outside and throw the vines in a proper trashcan or something. It has a high chance of embarrasing the elven boy due to him having a lot of roommates that might be downstairs.

Now, with no other choice, he started to look through his bags. Luckily, he did find a pair of scissors in the first bag he was looking through. He started to wonder why he keeps bringing random stuff eith him, though.

He'll think about that later.

And so, he started to cut away at the vines.

He was planning to just stay in his room and not interect with anyone he wasn't planning to use his magic today.

But today, he was now cutting away the vines.

He was going to dread this year, he knew it.

- Marina, with Evanora and Telith in the kitchen-y part of the kitchen -

Lizzie pumped her arm with an exaggerated "Yes!" upon being called an apprentice of smoothie making, a wide and goofy expression on her face.

"Sounds good! Lead away, Lady Master!" she laughed, following shortly behind. She turned mid-walk. "Bastian, rain check. I want to hear all about them later!"

Upon reaching the blender and witnessing Evanora overturn her bag, Lizzie found out that there was an abundance of fruits, all of which were recognised by her but provided so many combinations. It felt overwhelming. Lizzie was highly impressed that Evanora was able to decide upon any of them.

When Telith waddled over to their location, however, the Kelpie girl stifled a fearful yelp. She was not yet over the thought of this kid being a killer in disguise, however convincing the stutter was to proving that he was just a nervous guy, and prickles travelled up her neck just having him nearby.

Oduna appeared close by, asking about schedules, and Nay helped provide an answer at least. Lizzie brightened up and answered, "I have a few schedules printed out for the early part of the year on campus. I'll let you get a peek at them." She turned to fetch some pineapple and mango fruit and show them to the others. "Now, what kind of smoothie would you like, Oduna? How about you, Nay? Nay?"

Nay left the door between the kitchen and hallway shortly before Lizzie could voice the last few questions to her. Blinking a little in surprise, she wondered what was the cause of her rushing for the door. Telith was right here, so it wasn't a bump or two in the hall, unless there were two Teliths. Perhaps she should chase after her after making a few drinks for people, maybe gift her with one while she was at it. For now, she returned back to the task at hand, assisting with Evanora wordlessly as she meditated upon what happened.

Mentions: meister12 meister12 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Interactions: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster Mauratis Mauratis

Evanora
Now that their dorm had magically become a room for a party, Evanora's spirits were higher than usual. With a huge smile on her face, she glanced at Lizzie who had a bit of an overwhelmed expression on her face. The witch girl giggled.

"It's not terrible once you get practice! I promise! You kinda just have to know what works well with what," She grabbed a banana and the single mango she had with her and tossed them into her blender, adding a little ice as well, "Just start tossing things in and see what works! Even if it doesnt taste the greatest, you have to remember you're still in smoothie training! If you don't feel comfortable mixing fruits go ahead and just put one in," Evanora leaned to Lizzie in a stage whisper, "side note bananas go with pretty much anything." She giggled and turned to blend her smoothie together before she felt a slight tap on her shoulder.

Spinning on her heels she grinned as she realized Telith had come to join them. Before she could offer a smoothie, he picked up on their conversation she had carelessly abandoned. Evanora felt her face grow red when she realized what she had done, so she made it a point to listen closely as the leather clad student spoke. She nodded, her eyes growing wide with interest as he mentioned himself being a dragon.

"Oh WOW! A real life dragon?! I never knew those existed... I mean I guess it makes sense since we all exist," she motioned around the dorm with her hand, "but a real life dragon? That's amazing!" turning back to her blender before she forgot yet another task of hers, she still talked as she poured her smoothie into a cup and set it aside, motioning for Lizzie to start throwing things in with the fruit she had provided for her.

"So can you fly?!" She asked enthusiastically to Telith as she watched Lizzie, whom she noted had become quite reserved.

Bastian
Bastian glanced up from his book when he felt someone plop down on the couch beside him. He glanced over to see Nay sitting in the spot Lizzie had just left. Putting his book down in respect for his newfound company, he smiled sheepishly at her, still in a good mood from the great conversation he had had with Lizzie.

"Hello. Um.. are you alright Miss? You look a little down." Bastian offered, trying to be as sympathetic as he could. Feelings were not his area of expertise, but he tried to help when he could. He scooted a bit closer to Nay, but still kept a comfortable distance. He didn't know her well enough to know whether she preferred to be left alone when she was upset or liked company. He trailed his eyes down towards his paws, glancing at her from time to time, waiting for her to speak.

Interactions: Thanny Thanny Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 meister12 meister12
Place: Living room and kitchen in dorm

Telith
telith closed his eyes after he spoke leaving only a dark void within the hood hoping evanora wouldn't laugh, stead he was met with a shocked "wow" form the witch, she wasn't thinking that it was funny no she actually found telith to be cool....right? telith slowly opened his eyes the orange colour of them changing to a white colour as his fear subsisted slowly.

"guess...err... i don't really..... look much....like a dragon now...do I?...well...err yeah...umm i do exist...so.."

he stopped talking his eyes turning slightly green as he tapped his foot against the ground at evanora's question about being able to fly, his left hand disappeared into the void within his hood presumably scratching the side of his face as his eyes eventually turned totally green.

"well...err...umm...yeah...i can...fly...but...err..not like this...umm...i sort of use my wings...for err... other things...when...i look like this..."
when he said that he tapped the leather armor he was wearing over his body well the shirt pieces.

"but...err if i....were to....umm...be different....well umm...change...i could definitely fly...but err...im too big for that...like i don't wanna crush you all...and umm...it's kinda weird...when i get changed...but...err i could show you a small...version of what i look like...like that...or we...can just wait.....till we got some time... outside yeah.."

telith eyes became a mixture of orange yellow and green like two swirling vortexes within a black night sky.

~|Nay Jones|~

The Slavic Mermaid looked at Bastian once she heard him speak to her, a bit surprised. She wasn't sure why he spoke to her, until she fully heard his words. Her face soften, seemingly calm.

Expect, well, she isn't. She was a bit shocked that he noticed her looking down, making her felt a bit embarrassed to be honest. She didn't want to purposely show people she was bit down, the Bereginya didn't want to put that burden on anyone right now.

But then again, it would be good for her if she talked to someone. Like, for example, the anthropomorphic and adorable (n her opinion) rabbit next her. It woupd be good for Nay to let out her feeling to someone, after all.

However, she didn't really want to. She didn't want to bother him with this stuff. After all, she rather used this chance to know more about him, since she does wonder if he's more than a rabbit.

But, not realizing, Nay responed to Bastian a bit embarrassed, "Oh! I'm not feeling down... Well, I mean, I am, but I really don't want to talk about it. Sorry". She did not knew what she just said or why she said it, but it was probably the best and only thing to say right now. She did wondered why apologized at the end, but she'll think about that later.

For now, she was just a mess of emotions.

And in her mind, probably messed up her chances of learning more about Bastin. At least, she thought so.

Evanora
The witch turned back to Telith, her eyes appraising him. Definitely not a dragon. As he continued to explain how exactly it worked (Although it still left Evanora with more questions than she had time to ask) she nodded at what she could understand. She wasn't exactly sure is he was just hiding something or if he honestly didn't know himself, but either way she wasn't going to prod. Instead, the witch nodded enthusiastically again, excited to see Telith's wings.

"Aw I would absolutely LOVE
to see! If you can change in here without um.. ya know, doing much damage.. but if not it's totally ok! We can wait until we go explore outside to show us! Me and Lizzie are gonna finish making some smoothies though, I'm showing her how to make them! You wanna watch?" She asked him excitedly. Maybe she could get him to pick up on smoothie making as well? She glanced around Telith's body to see the girl who had just walked in. Evanora hoped she wasn't too lost or nervous about being in here with so many people... that reminded her...

"Hey Telith, where is your dorm anyways? Are you supposed to be with us?"

Bastian
The rabbit was still focused on his paws as Nay tried to explain how she was feeling. She wasn't ok, which Bastian had guessed, but she also didn't want to talk about it. For that, Bastian was grateful. It wasnt that he didnt want to help, but he knew he definitely wasnt the person she would want to talk to if she had decided to open up... he nodded to show her he understood, and in a way he really did. If he were in her shoes he wasnt sure he would want to open up to a stranger either. Her apology caught him off guard though and he gave her a confused glance.

"There's no need to apologize, you didnt do anything wrong... you know, for me, I find that distractions are a good way to get the mind off of something. I'm not sure if you feel the same, everyone is different of course, but it's worth a try is it not? So why don't you tell me a little about yourself? We all still need to get to know one another right? Tell me about your abilities.

Interaction: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 meister12 meister12
Mentions: Thanny Thanny Jennete Jennete
Place: Kitchen and Living room in dorm

Telith
teliths eyes returned to a white colors, as evanora seemed to have gotten so excited about, well him being a dragon and all although he was glad to see the witch was somewhat understanding of his position making him smile a bit a faint white line piercing through the darkness.

"oh we... yeah..probably safer to wait till...well.. where outside...because... it's well.. safer... and umm yeah sure ill...watch sounds interesting"

telith moved closer to the bench intently watching the blender almost mesmerized by it in some regard it was kinda strange actually.

"i...remember...at one...point...not many people had electricity....or blenders"

telith seemed to say this offhandedly not at all really bothered by much else until the mention of where he would be staying caused the dragonoid to tense up twitching a little at the thought of what the witch had just said it seems she had once again hit a nerve of his claws tapping against the kitchen counter. eyes changing colour to a mixture of green and orange in a strange swerling symphony of colour it was aesthetically pleasing and also strange.

"umm...err...actually i usually sleep....umm outside...since well.. i like to catch the sun early.... but umm...i thought...id...try to well...maybe actually umm.. use the dorms.. well my uncle... told me i should...really try to be... more...social..yeah..."

telith claws continued to tap on the counter it seemed to actually be a tune of sorts not that it was anything notable but it wasn't random either.

Oduna

Pulling her eyes away from Nay, who just walk out the door, she turned to look at Marina.
"I'll do a mango-pineapple-kiwi smoothie." She said with a flourish as she licked her lips in anticipation. Mango was certainly her favorite fruit, which wasn't common for elves. They tend to go for more of a deep color and tart flavored things. As Marina blended the smoothie together, Telith had entered the room and had begun talking with Lizzie.
Positioning herself to listen in to what they were saying, suddenly there was a big whoosh of wind as armor clanked all over the ground.

Surprised, Oduna jumped back and raised her glance to look at Telith, who had shed his old form, and was now a dragon. His eyes were a gorgeous orange and yellow swirling together. she noticed Evanora taking great interest while she was cautiously talking to him.
She's so nice, I hope she can get me to open up. Jeez knowing me, it's just going to get annoying though.

Again she questioned,
"When are we to go get our schedules?"

~|Nay Jones|~

Nay smiled softly. She could use a distraction, and it gave her chance to know the rabbit near her. She said, "Well, I can somewhat control water and plants. As well as alternate between this form and another, although the other form is more effective in water".

She realized that she only told Lizzie and Jacob about what she is, so she added, "Ah, I didn't tell you what I was, didn't I?". She looked at him, "Well, I'm a Bereginya, a Slavic mermaid basically. My kind is similar to a Nymph". She left it at that, waitting for Bastian's response.

As she does, though, she gained an idea. She lifted up her left hand in front of her. Focusing a bit, she made a bunch of small water droplets circle above her hand. It formed some kind of rotating sphere that was in small different parts.

The Bereginya smiled as bit at, she never really demonstrated her skill in front of other people except for her parents. She left the water droplets spin above her hand. She wanted Bastin to witness it. Soon, however, she snapped which made the water droplets disappeared.

She looked back at Bastian, a soft but surprisingly happy look. To be honest, she felt a bit proud of abilities in that moment.

Maybe she wasn't so different from these people after all.

~|Jacob Kingson|~
Interactions: N/A
Mentions: Mauratis Mauratis , Nay

Jacob, after a while, had mangaged to trimmed all the vines of the overgrown plant. It took a bit longer than he should, but he was glad this was over. It was bit difficult, but he managed through it. Putting down the scissors, he pondered for a bit.

Now that he had trimmed the plant, throwing out the vine parts he had cut off would be difficult. He wasn't strong and he had a weak body, so he used the same thing that got him in this mess: magic.

Waving his right hand around, he said, "Flyte". Feeling a mystic force around his hand, the vines on the ground floated up. Carefully, he moved his hand to point at the window. He focused, and as the Elven boy does, the floating vines mive slowly towards the window. The elf grinned a bit at this.

Using his other hand, he snapped as he said the words, "Bevege Seg". The window opened and using his right hand, the vines went through the window and he stopped focusing. He put his hand down and the force went away. He can hear the vines plot down onto the ground.

The Kingston boy sighed as he looked at the rest of the vines. Luckily, he can just repeat the things he had done before, which he did.

When he was done, Jacob smiled as he left the room and walked downstairs. He wondered what everyone else was doing, especially Nay and Oduna. He went for the Kitchen, first. He was kinda hungry.

Entering the kitchen, he just leaned against a wall as he watched everyone. Feeling a bit confident, he asked everyone who was in the kitchen,

"So... w-what are you guys doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back