• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Evanora
Snapping out of her worried thoughts, Evanora looked around the house in awe. Marina had already gone to explore the rooms, and she thought it was an excellent idea! Before she went to explore she called out,

“Whoever wants to room with me we are making smoothies!” Then she skipped to the nearest room that branched off from the living room. Her bag held a small blender and she had collected multiple fruits from around her house. Her mother and father had no idea that she had taken them, but it wouldnt have mattered now!

Interaction: @ everyone
Place: dorms

Nay Jones

"I'm not completely sane, I'm not normal, but at least I'm myself"

with: Everyone

tags: N/A

Nay smiled to herself as she followed the centaur man. She took a quick look at the mulitple rooms. Deciding to break off from the group, she went into a random room without saying anything. After all, why should she?

Going into the nearest bedroom (it wasn't the one Lizzie went into), she felt immediately attached to it. It just had a certain feel to it that enchanted her, and she didn't knew why. All she knew that she was going claim this room.

In the room, there was two single beds, one in each corner with a bedside table next to them. There was two closets that were close to each other, as well as a drawer and a mirror. The walls were painted a neutral red, with darker, intricate swirl patterns. There was large, wine red rug with golden designs of fairies and other mythical creatures etched into it.

It was beautiful to her, even if it wasn't her favorite colors. It just had an fantastical feel to it.

Now, she just needed to figure out how the whole roommate situation. So far, it's been seven of them. So, if she's lucky, she might have a room to herself. Until another person arrives, she might be alone for a while.

She left her stuff there, claiming the room. She soon left the room and saw the group. Wlaking behind Jacob, the Elven boy noticed her presence and asked her quietly, "Where did you leave off to?". She just simply held a finger to her lips, signaling to him that it's a secret.

Before he can respond, the centaur said, "I'll be taking my leave now, I'll check on you later! Goodbye!". The man smiled and he walked away, going downstairs and presumably leaving.

Nay looked at the remaining people, before saying, "So, what now?".

codedbycrucialstar
{[It's fine Mauratis Mauratis ! You can play him if you want]}

Oduna

As the centaur left, Oduna turned to answer Nay's comment.
"I guess we should all set our bags down, and get acquaintanced with each other. Choosing rooms would be the best option first." She stated, arms motioning the best they could while holding several bags. She walked into the room adjacent from where Nay had just come out of.
This one had about two inch carpet, which made it so comfortable to walk on. In the middle of the room was a large cotton rug. The rug was an oval shape, and took up most of the space from the door to the beds. It looked to be hand-woven and had made use of the school's colors.
I hope Jacob rooms with me. He seems like the only person who would not make me annoyed. Then again, I'm glad Marina moved to her own room first.
Walking out of the room, she glanced at everybody who looked anxious.
"There's only one room left, and someone better claim it before you get stuck with a roommate." She crossed her arms and shuffled back to her room, nearly avoiding walking in Nay's. It was a little confusing, considering this place was so new to them.

Interaction: Everyone Everyone meister12 meister12
Mention: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Adenium "Rose"
Mention:@everyone

Rose wasn't nervous about choosing a room, nor did she care who she roomed with or how it looked so she stayed back a bit looking around at the beauty of the dorm itself letting everyone else get their fill first of the rooms. She wasn't going to be picky about the room because in truth she probably wouldn't sleep in it anyways. It would just be a holding spot for some of her things and an official place to call hers. She typically slept in her lamp because it was already decorated exactly how she liked it with all her things. Considering she didn't trust her lamp to be left out in the open she might not even leave it in the room while she sleeps she might go explore to see if there was a more private space.

It seemed like everyone had settled on one room or another so she walked to the last vacant one. "I'll take this one if no one wants it, otherwise I'm find with where ever." She commented before going to explore the rest of the dorm, "Once you guys are all settled in let me know! I'd love to get to know you all." She grinned and started walking. She didn't want to miss out on getting to know them so she wouldn't go far, but it seemed some of them were getting settled into their rooms right now.

Bastian
Bastian decided to wait and see where everyone ended up before choosing on a room to settle in. He didn’t want to upset anyone if he happened to take a room they were set on, although mostly everyone seemed to be set. He was thinking about rooming with Evanora, but he wasnt sure if he could take her the whole year no matter how many smoothies she offered.

Going to sit in the main room, he pulled out a book from his bag. Alice in Wonderland was the next book on his list of things to read. Despite popular belief, Bastian was up for reading anything no matter how much sense they did or did not make. Although he preferred more realistic books, he wasnt picky.

Evanora
bounding back down the stairs, her usual smile on her face, she glanced at everyone who was still standing in the main room.

“Guys this place is BIG! Like, I know we know its big, but its crazy big inside! Has everyone picked a room yet? I cant even choose, I love all of them!” She walked over to Bastian and her eyes grew wide as they landed on the book he was reading.

“Hey that’s my favorite book! Can you believe that the whole story is-“ a big fluffy paw covered her mouth. She glanced up at the rabbit to see him scowling at her.

“Don’t ruin it.” He said under his breath.

“Ok.” She tried to say, but it just sounded like a muffled grumble.

Interaction: Bastian
Mentions: meister12 meister12 Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Mauratis Mauratis and anyone else i missed!
Place: Dorms

Nay Jones
"I'm not completely sane, I'm not normal, but at least I'm myself"

with: N/A

Nay decided to go downstairs. After all, she'll like to explore the rest of the place. Maybe she'll even interact with the others... or at least chill in the main room...

In which she chose the first option.

Going to what she assumes to be the kitchen, she took a good look around. As she went through every cabinet, she soon searched the fridge. There was plenty of vegetables and fruits, as well as meat. Other items were mixed in, but one thing standed out to her the most.

Seafood.

She stared at the dead, soon to be some type of dish, creatures. This reminded the of the time she went to a supermarket with her mother. 'Those poor fishes,' the Bereginya thought. She closed the fridge door as she made a mental note to throw them out in some body of water later.

Or, one of the more reasonable options, bury them. Okay, maybe not reasonable but she can use the fish as some sort of fertilizer. She could create her own little garden.

Nay knew she didn't need to be overdramatic over fish, but she can't help it. She might be different from other Bereginya, but there is one trait she shares with the others: their love of sea creatures. Well, that and the trait of being observant.

Little did she knew, the moment she laid eyes on the sea food, her scales started appearing.

codedbycrucialstar

Jacob Kingson“People say I'm reclusive, anti-social, a shut-out, but I'm simply protecting myself”

with: N/A

Jacob decided to go chose a random room. He knew he might end up in a room with other person, but he didn't care. As long as they were better as his previous roommate from last year.

He went into a room, and placed his stuff down. Little did he know, he had entered Oduna's room.

The Elven boy didn't felt like leaving the room, so he looked through his luggage. After a few moments, he grins as he found what he was looking for. He grabbed it out of one of the few bags he had with him.

A comic book.

Last year, it was difficult to find these things in the school. He literally had to do some crazy things to get them smuggled in legally. It wasn't fun, so this year, he decided to bring his own. After all, he didn't want to re-live last year.

Although, most of these comic books were brought in the summer for this exact reason. It brought up a few instances where he had to deal with some things he didn't like.

Like long lines and crowded places. Let's just say it wasn't pleasant for him.

Jacob laid on one of the beds and started reading his comic book he had brought with him. He might be inside this room for the rest of the day.

Or at least, until he is needed or something.

codedbycrucialstar

- Marina - Migrating back to the main group -

The kelpie girl was happy with the idea provided by Mr. Centaur of moving furniture around if need be. She had strength to spare when in her water horse form, and she can wring whatever objects were near her of water by the end of the moving event, though thankfully all seemed to be fine with the current setup in her picked-out room.

Everyone seemed scattered to the winds, enjoying a peaceful respite in their own rooms or heading into other locations in an effort of exploration. Rose migrated off for the latter reason, and Lizzie waved and replied, "Sounds good!" to her. Bastion and Evanora lounged in the main hall, the bunny enjoying a fantastic book, which enthused Marina. Alice in Wonderland was one of her parents' favourites, one which she inherited, but the book she had was back in her familial house. A wave of homesickness struck her, and realising this she turned to her usual coping strategy: heading to the kitchen.

She realised she was not alone in the kitchen when she entered the portal, and she caught a glimpse of Nay peering through the refrigerator. Finding a good discussion topic in the blink of an eye, she ventured to say, "Hey, are there any apples and carrots in--" before noticing a more glaring topic of discussion, namely Nay's scales.

She froze, surprised. Unlike others back in the school, she was late to the conversation and did not hear a translation of what her magical race. Did something trigger these scales to pop up? If she were snake-like, did she have to supply some water mist to cool her down? So many questions, and she felt stupid to not act on any one of them.

Mentions: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 , THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster
Interacting: meister12 meister12

Oduna

Walking back to her room from the announcement she stumbled through the door, surprised to see Jacob sitting on the adjacent bed reading ...a comic book!!
Slowly moving around him, she went to her side and started unpacking her luggage. He didn't notice her as she made as little noise possible, setting up her makeup on a drawer near her bed. Unfolding her clothes, she walked over to the closet and opened the door. It made a loud creaking noise and she gasped, hoping it didn't disturb Jacob. Turning around, her eyes landed on his slim form gazing at her.
"Ohmygod I'm sorry! I'm literally just was trying to put my stuff up." She rambled on, loosing her cool and regular persona.

Scrambling to finish, she closed the door and fully turned to him. Walking over to his bedside, she peered at the book. "What comic are you reading?" She asked, trying to spark some kind of conversation after the awkward event.

Interaction: meister12 meister12
Mention: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster

Nay Jones, "I'm not completely sane, I'm not normal, but at least I'm myself"

with: Thanny Thanny

Nay heard the sound of Marina, and she turned around. She smiled softly at the girl, as she said, "Oh, hello. There is apples and carrots in the fridge- Um, why do you look surprised?". The Bereginya hasn't realized her scales appeared.

Usually, she would have control of when her scales appears. However, there are a few instances that she would unconsciously make them appeared. In these cases, she would usually wear as much clothing that covers her skin.

Unfortunately, people can still see her scales on her cheeks and forehead. Luckily, this never happened with humans around. But now, someone had witnessed it.

Nay just stared at Lizzie, unsure why she looked surprised and wonders if she did something wrong to upset the Kelpie in some way.

codedbycrucialstar

Jacob Kingson, “People say I'm reclusive, anti-social, a shut-out, but I'm simply protecting myself”

with: Mauratis Mauratis

outfit: Formal-ish? Coat Outfit

Jacob looked at Oduna as he repiled a bit timidly, "J-Just something about e-elves and dwarfs. N-Nothing too e-exciting, though". He glanced back at the comic book, "B-But interesting enough to keep me b-busy for while". He flipped to the next page.

He mentally cursed himself for stuttering. He muttered under his breath to himself, quiet enough for only him to hear (or so he thought), "Busy enough to ignore everyone else so I don't stutter". His eyes scan across every word on the page. The Elven boy sighed.

He flipped to the next page, before saying something to Oduna, "A-Also, you don't n-need to apologize. I-It's fine, I was j-just a bit surprised at t-the sudden sound". He needed to stop stuttering, he thought to himself.

He looked at his bags, adding, "I-I should probably a-also put my stuff away too". Getting off the bed, he puts his comic book on the drawer on his side and puts the rest of his things away.

Starting with the comic books, of course.

And there was more than most would expected.

codedbycrucialstar
[{The BBcode is getting a bit wonky, so don't be surprised if the next reply is quite different}]

- Marina, with Nay in the dorm's kitchen -

Lizzie watched spellbound as Nay turned around, more curious than anything else after the initial surprise. The more she looked at them, the more they seemed different to serpent scales, layered opposite of each other like lamellar and rounded as opposed to the pointy overlap of serpent scales. Coming to a conclusion was easy, and the girl could not help but smile, aglow with pleasure. Within this exotic blend of acquaintances over the few years she had been in the academy, she felt not so alienated and more akin to someone.

"Not to pry, but . . . you're a waterfolk same as me, aren't you? That's great, if so! I bet you're a queen at swimming." She stepped closer, partially because the distance made things difficult with conversation and partially because she wanted to rummage through the refrigerator in search of fruits and vegetables. Human form or horse form, she was not immune to her instinct to graze. "Sorry if I was staring. I was startled at first, but better now."

Interacting: meister12 meister12

Last edited:
Telith
with the new dormitories, came one thing one of the more unusual students, well definitely one of the hardest to find, the wore leather body armor over the entire bodies and there face was shrouded with darkness, although two small, glowing orange orbs pierced the shroud, seemingly always looking immensely worried at all times, its clawed hands jittering as it was extremely unerved at the moment. this creatures was telith, the boy had never really liked dealing with people in fact the whole murder of the teacher had made the poor dragonoid disappear for a about a week or so. telith had only really shown up now to take a look at the new dorms curiosity getting the better of him and he wanted to take a look at the place of course, avoiding actually running into anyone. slowly walking through the dorms central hallway he dared not look into any of the rooms lest he be spotted by someone and then tripping over the hallways carpet hitting the ground face first with a VERY loud THUD. telith got back up and tired to run out of the structure only to trip again landing with a similar result and a similar noise

Last edited:
~|Nay Jones|~
Interactions: Thanny Thanny

Nay looked at Lizzie confused, how did she found out she was a waterfolk of some sort? She blinked a couple times before looking at the reflective surface of the refrigerator. She noticed that her scales appeared, and she felt a bit embarrassed.

Out of all the times these scales could appear, it was in the kitchen where another person witnessed it. She has a ridiculous theory that seeing the dead fish caused it.

The Bereginya turned to Lizzie as she said, "Yeah, I guess I can be considered as a waterfolk. To be more specific, I am a Bereginya," she smiled at the Kelpie, "a Slavic mermaid basically. A bit more Nymph-like unlike most mermaids, however". She can't help it but grinned.

"Also, you don't need to apologize for staring, I understand that seeing my scales can surprise people unexpectedly" she added. Nay couldn't help but feel suddenly happy after talking to Lizzie. Maybe it's because Lizzie's a waterfolk like her? Probably, or is it because she was the first person in this school to see her scales?

The Slavic Mermaid didn't know, but to be honest...

She didn't care.

- Marina, with Nay in the kitchen before hearing a loud WHUMP in the hallway -

"A Bereginya . . . I think I've heard of them before, but I did not know what they looked like! A Slavic mermaid I've never seen before, so it's a pleasure to meet you twice over!"

Lizzie was ecstatic and had abundant questions, but restrained herself for the most part. She smiled good-naturedly at the comment of the scales, Nay seemingly understanding what on her person gave off hints, and white fire appeared behind Lizzie for a second or two.

"The surprise was over quick. If anything, I'm more stare-worthy. Part horse, if you recall," she laughed, showing off her white tail that still glittered slightly with white fire before ceasing.

A crash and boom within the hallway rang out, and Marina felt her heart jolt within her chest. Not even an hour in the dorms and someone was potentially roughhousing? Not on her watch. Tossing a worried glance toward Nay, she rushed toward the door, tail swishing behind her, and spilled out of it.

The sight of an armoured man with a shrouded face was anything but warm and friendly, and she let out a gasp as he tumbled around again, tripping on the carpet once more. Her mind immediately went toward thoughts of the teacher killer and iced over. Unlike some who would duck and hide at the sight of this, she had a little more brass.

"Stay where you are! Who are you?" she demanded to Telith, not knowing who he was or how he entered.

Water, more specifically moisture gathered from her Kelpie form, was generated at the fingertips of her left hand, weaving into long strands that waved dangerously in the air. Unfortunately, it was little more than a small threat. She was out of practise from using water magic aggressively, but if this was the teacher killer then she was going to attempt to bring him to justice.

Interacting: meister12 meister12 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Evanora
Evanora had gone quiet as her and Bastian had come to an agreement. If she stayed quiet then she could read it with him! Sliding closer to the rabbit, she folded her hands in her lap and smiled as she studied the pages. The paper was yellow and torn in some places which meant he must of had this for a very long time! Or he bought it really old, but both seemed like a possible answer for her new friend.

As she began reading she realized he was at the part where Alice begins to cry in that house she found. She grows and grows until she breaks it! This had always been Evanoras least favorite part. She felt so bad for her! She couldnt imagine-

Suddenly a loud thump caused both her and Bastian to look up towards the doorway. The noise had startled Lizzie as well as she was the first one to the door. Her sudden defensiveness made both her and Bastian get up and run over. The witch peeked behind her roommate’s shoulder to see a large.. thing laying on the floor. She couldnt see his face as it was shrouded in a strange dark mist.

Who was he? Did Lizzie know him? If she did it was obvious he wasnt a good guy. Suddenly her mind shut down. She began to feel hollow until a huge burst of emotions hit her. Not hers though. Her brothers. Her eyes turned black as she stepped closer to Lizzie, never taking her eyes off of the man. She hadnt conjured a spirit in a long time, and using her brother was the easiest for her to do right now.

Bastian
The rabbit had ran over to the door right behind Evanora. Glancing at Lizzie, her horse tail had seemed to be out and a trail of water seemed to be stringing methodically around her fingers. Evanora had grown quiet, but she wasnt facing him so he couldnt see her expression. They were both tensed though as if preparing for a fight...

Being taller than both of the girls he could easily bend over them and see who it was. A large man with a lot of armor and a clouded face was on the ground. His posture seemed to indicate he had fallen, and his breathing told Bastian that he was either startled or afraid. He did not give off the impression that he wanted to fight anyone, but of course they could never be too sure with what had happened...

Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Thanny Thanny
Place: Dorms

Telith
location: dorms interaction: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster Thanny Thanny
Telith looked up form then carpet only to see some sort of half horse half human thing, telith’s orange orbs increased in sized almost as if they where widening with fright, he let out a strange chirping shrieking noise before he flipped over onto his back his claws getting stuck in the carpet almost wrapping himself up in it. Telith eyes locked onto the kelpies eyes as small sparks seemed to jump and crackle through the are around the dragonoid

“P-p-p-Please don’t.......h-h-hurt me.... j-just l-leave me alone” telith word where said with a soft childish voice saturated in fear.

In all of this he hadn’t noticed the approach of the other girl with the black eyes telith only noticed once she had gotten to close for comfort his head darting between her and the kelpie only tell that his head was moving would be the glowing orbs deep within the darkness shifting positions. In a instant the small sparks had disappeared and where replaced with larger but still harmless electrical arcs streaking through the air around him followed bye small flames that lasted for less than a second due to the air being ignited bye the heat, none of this was actually did any damage to the dorm, as it seemed to be telith response to sheer unrefined terror induced by this confrontation. Telith stayed there paralyzed for a few seconds before he got up and with a burst of speed tried to run. only to trip up again as his claws where still caught in the carpet. Causing him to ram into the wall this time.for telith not only did he get caught but even if he did want to interact he had just made a fool of himself it was all to much for him Telith just layer there on the ground crying his eyes out a glowing white blue liquid dripping out form within the hoodies shroud onto the floor with a light sizzling and popping

~|Nay Jones|~
Interactions: Thanny Thanny Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Nay smiled at Lizzie as she talked. It was kinda nice, actually. It was interesting to hear people talk, human or not. And it doesn't matter if you're eavesdropping or talking to them. After all, you might learn more about a person that might be important one day.

Suddenly, she heard a thump from the doorway. She saw Lizzie walk towards the source of the sound, so the Bereginya followed behind. She was curious to know what was going on.

As she followed, she took a deep breath as she tried to make some sort water-like sphere out of her hands. It was succesfully, but the sphere was a but small. It was about the size of a baseball, and while it's not enough to do much harm on it's on, it can be used as a distraction.

When they arrived, she saw a figure on the ground. They were covered in armor, and Nay wondered why. Soon, the person noticed them and tried to protect themsleves (she presumed, at least), only to get stuck to the carpet.

Due to her benevolent nature as a Bereginya, she lowered down her guard. She can see they were scared (she assumes, at least), after all. The Bereginya stepped a bit closer to the fallen person, but enough to keep some distnace between them.

She said softly, "It's okay, we're not going to hurt you. We're just a bit frightened by the noise you made". She tried to give them an reassuring smile, just to try to calm him down.

Telith
location: dorms interaction: meister12 meister12 THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster Thanny Thanny
telith crying slowed and stopped eventually he looked up at nay, at least she wasn't being aggressive right... telith slowly sat up still sitting on the ground, his clawed hand disappearing into the darkness of his hood, as he wiped his eyes. he breathed heavily trying to calm down a little....

"oh...ok...im...s-s-sorry i..was just...looking around...its umm new building right.....oh...umm.. you... err probably wanna know my name right? umm...im...telith.."
his voice was still full of fear but a little less than before...he got up only to hide behind nay for some reason peeking behind her looking at the rest of them...

"can. you...tell them to...stop...being so...scary...please...umm...wait...maybe.. not..umm..that might...make...them...angry umm.." telith then walked back slowly further away from all of them

"umm im sorry ill just leave... i didn't mean to...disturb you all...just.."

Evanora
The whole scene was a mess. Thankfully Nay was there to calm things down. Evanora walked over to the man carefully, a frown etched deep on her face.

“We didnt mean to scare you..” her voice was quiet, and behind hers there seemed to be another voice echoing every word. A young boy’s voice, “We are very sorry.” Evanora was quiet and reserved. Her brother had taken over most of her being, and his emotions were starting to get in the way.

Evanora scrunched her face. As she looked up at the man again, her eyes were back to their normal grey color. She smiled at him.

“You should come in for a smoothie! Are you new here?!”

Bastian
Bastian walked out but stayed by the door, his ears pressed against his head. He was ashamed that he had let that go on instead of trying to stop it like he knew he ought to. He gave the guy a small, stiff bow, an apologetic look on his face.

“Im very sorry about that... we shouldnt have frightened you like we did.” He stood back as the others tried to console him, feeling a bit awkward. He didnt want to go back inside. This was a very interesting creature indeed. But he didnt see any use for himself to continue being out here either, so he awkwardly stood by the door.

Interaction: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mentions: meister12 meister12 Thanny Thanny
Place: Dorm hallway

(( I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster 's replys show up like this: 593556
For me it's really hard to read, I'm not sure if it has to do with coding, but it usually shows up as the lighter color and messes with my head. :/ ))

Oduna

"Do you need help with that?" Oduna helped Jacob lift a box and open it. Not waiting for a response from him, she rapidly lifted the lid to start unpacking. Pulling out comic book after comic book, she slowed down to give him a look.
"You really like comic books? I've never been into them that much. I usually read fantasy stories, humans are my favorite!"
She finished with a sigh, "but I guess I could try to start--.."
A loud crash stopped her mid-sentence. She threw Jacob a concerned look and rushed out the door to see what was going on. Putting herself on guard, she began to change into a kobold. Her strong legs already formed, she made it to the middle of the hall in three seconds flat. Spotting Nay and Lizzie talking to the hooded figure, she could see it shaking. With it looking so panicked, she decided to stay back.
After after watching from afar, she learned that his name was Telith, and he didn't seem as though as he looked.
I bet I could beat him in a duel. She harrumphed and went to introduce herself in her primary form.
" I'm Oduna, I don't know if it was you that fell, but I'm sorry if it was." She stated bluntly.
This this guy seems fishy, and she wasn't down to be optimistic to anyone who is new around here. she took a better look at his outfit. Dressed in gray armor, it kind of looks like it was made out of stone. As ugly as she thought it was, she nodded to him and went back to her room.

- Marina, with the others in the main hallway -

Lizzie did not know what to think. The newcomer, as ominous as he seemed, opened his mouth and seemed younger than any of them. What possessed him to dress the way he was and place a mask of darkness over his head, if not to disguise himself from anyone who would recognise him? She thought long and hard on this before absorbing the water back within herself and standing still at the ready, but a little less stiff. She will not trust him, not yet, but she would follow through alongside the others with an apology.

"I'm sorry too, but from your apparel I took you for a thief or worse, especially after you tried to steal away. Nevertheless, dry your tears, Telith. Are you living here too? Either way, you are welcome with us. I'm Lizzie, by the way."

She offered a stiff-legged curtsy to the man as a momentary act of kindness. She needed more information on this strange individual before she could deem him worthy of what she considered her full generosity.

((Sorry if this post seems to be without finesse. My eyes are drooping from need for sleep.))

Telith
location: dorms hallway interaction: meister12 meister12 THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster Thanny Thanny

Everything was confusing form telith he hadn’t expected the massive turn around in everyone’s reaction he inched slightly closer cautious with each step a fifth person appearing startled him causing telith to hope backward a bit. But they where just introducing themselves telith didn’t really wanna say anything. yes it was him that fell over but maybe it was it the best thing to say anything, as he turned his attention back to the remaining four people.

“S-s-sorry about...all..that I’m um.. just not used...to people.....and umm...err.. well I’m not new...iv been. Here for...a while...I Umm... just avoid...people a lot... ” Telith’s eye gained a yellow swirl mixed within the orange glow “but umm... a smooth sounds....good err it’s s food right? Or does it mean something else now? He scratched the top of his hood a bit as if unsure of what he had just said. That would be true enough telith was a bit behind one a lot of things, though the slight amount of excitement by the idea of actually eating something was greater then the fear of messing it up.

~|Nay Jones|~
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mentions: Everyone else in the room

The Bereginya giggled a bit at Telith's unsureness. She didn't knew why, but it was cute. She liked cute things, after all, and she consider Telith to be cute in a platonic way. She then realized something.

She hadn't introduced herself to Telith.

Taking a quick moment to look at everyone in the room, she started thinking.

Nay decided that she can do that later. After all, she thinks that it's best to let him get used to this. After all, he seemed a bit... well, confused. Also, she'll like to talk to hin later. He seemed like a nice person, and she'll gladly be friends with him!

Though, she does notice that he is quite suspicious. She could only see her eyes and he was covered head to toe in armor. She might considered talking to someone about that. Maybe Jacob?

She then realized something:

Where is Jacob?

The last time she saw him was befoee Mr. Centaur left. At least, the last time she remembered. Nay wonders how the Elven boy is doing, and what he is doing.

And the more she thought...

Is the more she realized she barely knows Jacob.

~|Jacob Kingson|~
Interactions: Mauratis Mauratis

Jacob was about to answer Oduna's questions when they heard a sound from downstairs. As Oduna left, he just stayed where he is and started to put his comic books away. After all, they were a lot of them. But, it was enough to last through all of the classes.

Now that he thought about it, when does classes starts? He didn't remeber the Headmistress talking about the start of classes. Now isn't really the time for those thoughts, however.

He has a lot of comic books to go through.

Placing in tall stacks near his drawer, it didn't took long for his arms to feel weak and tired. He could feel pain as he tried to lift up a large pile of comic books up onto one of the stacks. The elf started to realize comic books are heavier than you might think.

That, or it's his weak body. You see, Jacob has a weaker and a bit more fragile body frame than most elves in his family. He could barely handle carrying a chair without iimmediately being crushed. So, he only carries stuff if necessary.

Taking a break to rest his arms, Jacob took a seat on his bed. Sighing, he runs his fingers through his hair.

He'll wait a while before continuing.

Evanora
Evanora giggled at Telith’s unusual remark about the smoothie.

“Well if course it’s food silly! Basically its a whole bunch of fruit mixed together,” turning to Nay she opened her mouth to ask her something but she seemed to be deep in thought. “Hey Nay..? Are you alright?” The witch asked quietly. “I was wondering if it would be alright if Telith comes to join us for a little bit!”

She smiled at the larger creature, hoping it would be ok with everyone if he visited. She was so excited to show him what a smoothie was!

Bastian
Everyone seemed very keen on apologizing and that seemed to make Telith feel a bit more comfortable, although it didnt do much for his stutter. The rabbit briefly wondered if he was just incredibly nervous, or if something had caused him to have a stutter..

He decided to make his way inside and go back to reading, thankful nothing serious had happened.

Interaction: meister12 meister12 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

- Marina, with the others in the hallway -

The equine girl looked at Telith with an equal amount of curiosity and stupefaction. Smoothies seemed perfectly normal, in her opinion, and that was out in the northern islands of the United Kingdom where fruit came via boat on a weekly basis before being quickly bought out. Here they were more plentiful, though she had to admit that she did not know of any very popular shops where smoothies were prevalent.

He also seemed a little off. Timid is probably more the word to describe him, but he definitely did not seem like the run-of-the-mill magical human or beast. Those chromatic eyes, for one, separated him from the rest, and that strange body armour he wrapped himself in made him look like he was ready for battle . . . or a cosplay.

Either way, she made an apologetic glance toward Nay and Evanora before heading back into the kitchen, gathering up a few carrots in her hands and biting down on an apple before leaving the fridge with a load of nature's snacks. She wanted to head back upstairs to her chosen room, but thought better of it and meandered to a table, starting to chomp away at her chosen foods. The smoothie option she left for the rest of the group, if they wanted it. While it sounded delightful, and she would happily accept a glass if offered, she wanted to act as an observer would. Maybe then she can learn a little more about everybody.

Mention: meister12 meister12 , THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

~|Nay Jones|~
Interactions: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Thanny Thanny

The Slavic Mermaid snapped out of her thoughts when she hard Evanora's voice. She looked at the witch and said, "Oh sorry, I was just thinking about something". She then added, "And yeah, it's fine if he joins us for a bit".

Nay smiled at them, a bit glad that the whole situation was resolved as quickly as possible. Telith seemed to become more comfortable around them, she assumes at least. Sure, it's only been hour or so and a lot has happened since them, but it was kinda fun.

Still, she still doesn't know these people very much, and she'll be stuck with them for a year. There's the whole situation where she doesn't know much or actually, anything about Jacob. Also, she doesn't know Telith that much besides the fact that he just... appears.

There is also Lizzie, who she is really curious about. She only knows about Kelpie through multiple books about Fantastical creatures. She wonders if the way they describe Kelpie in books is true to real-life kelpies.

Evanora and Bastian are also some people she'll like to know better. She doesn't really know what Evanora is, besides the fact Evanora seemed a bit different when she apologized to Telith. On the other hand, she wonders if Bastian is more than just an anthropomorphic rabbit.

She realized that she's thinking to much, so she snapped herself out of her throughts and looked at Evanora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back