• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

meister12

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
tumblr_os2docPSzh1uymcmeo1_400.jpg

"Everyone, attention please!"

All the students, both new & old, quiet down as they look at the makeshift stage that was place due to the orientation being outside. The lady who spoke, Helena Galway the great granddaughter of Jonah Galway, smiled gently. She waved her hand around.

Doing that, caused small flames to swirl around her hand. She snapped, and these flames grew and formed into a small Phoenix-like creature. Most of the students gape at it in awe.

This phoenix should flew up and grew bigger as it did. It soon bursted into sparks that sprinkle around. Those who were hit by these sparks did felt a strong hit of heat, but didn't damage them. The sparks disappeared once they had made contact with something or someone.

The lady grinned a bit as she said, "Welcome everyone to Yaundonia Academy, new students and old alike! I hoped you like the little show~!". She added, "Although, I apologize to anyone who was hit by the sparks". She gave a short, nervous laugh.

"Anyways, there isn't much I need to say. For the new students, all of the information you need to know about this school is in your student handbook, which should have been given to you by a staff member!"

The headmistress took a quick glance at the staff before she continued, "They should have also given you your schedules, as well as a small booklet with the rules!"

The sound of shuffling through papers can be heard as Helena smiled.

"Before I let you go, unlike the previous years, you will be paired with several other people, regardless of age, race or gender. The reason for this is because of an accident a week ago, where these people called Unmaskers who were seemingly inactive for 20 years, striked and murdered one of our teachers-"

Some people gasped, some were scared, some might have even screamed. They were various reactions to the last statement. Helena nodded solemnly as she continued.

"Yes, I know it's quite frightening. Because of that, we decided large groups of students instead of duos or trios might be more safe since there is a higher chance that they can protect each other. So, because of that, you will all be rounded up by a staff member who will be the head of your dorm"

Everyone chatters as the Headmistress walks off stage and passes the mircophone to a man who looks quite... ghostly, figuratively and literally. The man sighed as he spoke.

"Staff members... Please round up the students of your dorm"
{[Hi everyone! Just to inform you, all of our characters, not matter how late they are to the RP, will be in the same dorm. I want to name it, but I'll let the characters name the dorms the moment they arrive to it]}

Nay Jones
"I'm not completely sane, I'm not normal, but at least I'm myself"

with: N/A

tags: N/A

The Bereginya looked around a bit nervously as waves of students pushed and pass each other. Meanwhile, she just stoof there, waiting for her staff member to find her. Currently, her fin-like ears were showing but everything else like her webbed feet, webbed hands, and scales weren't visible.

Nay can't believe that it felt just like yesterday when she travelled from Manhattan NY, USA, to Cornwall, England. Now, she was standing in a school that was built for people like her. Or, at least, people who were as supernatural as her.

'Hm? Was that a fairy? Oh, that girl looks interesting- Oh wait, she might be a bashee. Ain't ready for those types yet!" She thought as she stood. All these people seemed interesting, with their own personalities and stories. Some been here longer than others while some are as new as her. It's amazing for her, to be honest.

Weirdly, she didn't felt alone anymore.

When she found out she was an Bereginya, she felt left out of everything. She felt like she didn't belong. Every school she went to, felt empty.

Now, she was apart of something.

And that, caused a small smile to form so her cute dimples could show.

codedbycrucialstar

Jacob Kingson
“People say I'm reclusive, anti-social, a shut-out, but I'm simply protecting myself”

with: N/A

The Elven boy was both surprised and relieved that he might be changing dorms. He might only been here for a year, but his previous roommate was annoying! He was suprised he survived this long.

And Jacob meant his former roommate, not himself.

As the Elven boy walked a bit, he was encounted by a staf member. Who, Jacob should probably mentioned, was a male centuar. Mr. Centuar, a nickname Jacob gave him, smiled at him as he asked, "Hello! You must be Jacob Kingson!". Jacob looked at him and gave him a small nod.

Mr. Centuar grinned as he said, "Ah, then you're part of my dorm! Come follow me as I try to find the others!". The Elven boy, with nothing else to do, decided to follow him.

As he followed the centuar, he can hear him whisper to himself. "Let see..." The centyar looked at his clipboard, "I should try to find the Bereginya girl... Anastasia Anya... Her name is a bit long". Jacob became curious after hearing that.

A Bereginya? He heard of those before, as his father met one when he was in his youth. He remembered that they were kind, slavic mermaids that were both faerie-like and nymph-like. Interesting, in his opinion.

He now wanted to meet whoever this Bereginya was.

codedbycrucialstar

Evanora
People split off quickly after the speech, some of them looking quite confused and a little nervous while others just seemed bored out of their minds. Others went to look for friends, while some had already found them. Evanora was not any of these people. She was only a second year, so she wasnt really as scared as she remembered being her freshman year. However, she most certainly wasn’t as at ease as most of the others.

Putting her hands on her hips, she tried to recall what she had done last year. It had all been so fast, and she barely had time to process any of it! She glanced around at the newer students, embarrassed that they seemed to know what to do better than she did.
Interacting: none
Mentions: none

Bastian
Bastian’s long ears were folded back onto his head in distaste. He absolutely hated orientation. All of these people crowded into one spot just to listen to a speech that wasn’t even as long as he remembered the previous years. Ridiculous. He sighed as he made his way to find his staff member. It wasn’t that difficult to know who you were supposed to be paired with, it was finding them that was the issue..

Glancing around, Bastian saw many different people, most of them confused on where to go. The poor freshman... as he scanned the crowd he noticed a girl with fins for ears standing nervously. He knew he had never seen her before, so it only further proved his point. Upon further inspection of the people around him he noticed a few people who he remembered seeing around the hallways, although he wasn’t friends with any of them... he sighed as there seemed to be no sign of his staff member, so he simply waited.
Interaction: none
Mention: meister12 meister12 (Nay)

Adenium "Rose"
Rose stood...well floated listening to the orientation speech in her Djinn form, but fairly new outfit. she felt most comfortable and she was on school grounds so it was safe. It was boring to hear again. Well other then the ending bit about a murdered instructor. She suddenly felt the pain of worry for her dearly departed friend back into the "real world", but she had to believe everything was just fine and she still had one wish so if she was in trouble she'd have called. While she could see why it was necessary to have people travel in packs based on dorms she couldn't help but feel this was done a bit disorganized. This was going on her 3rd year here at the academy so there were many faces she recognized, even if they never spoke, aside from the newbies. There were also a lot of instructors she knew of, but waiting around for her's to round them all up would take a while. A marvelous idea popped into her head! She'd help by looking around herself. Plus it would give her a chance to meet some new people and possibly creatures. She floated around and smiled at the first person she saw who didn't seem to already be in a conversation. "Oh hey there!" She smiled softly with a wave.

Interaction: (@open to anyone)

Oduna
Oduna sat on one of the few wood stools waiting for the crowd to disperse.
My second year and this is already a hellhole. She rested her head on her hand. People could not move any faster!
She continued to wait on the stool to try to find any type of staff member so she could get her schedule and go. She longed to adventure the East wing.

Although she had been to the school for 1 year already, it was ginormous, and she didn't have enough time to check out the enormity of it all. This year, she vowed to know every pathway like the back of her hand so she could help people who were lost.

A couple minutes later, Oduna stepped up out of the chair and walked over to a MechBot; a mechanical device that located people when you needed them. Especially staff members.
Let's let's get this over with. She thought to herself. And promptly punched in the seven digit passcode to login that she used last year. The ring and two beeps of rejection sang out as the red words displayed on the screen.

--New Year New Year New Year-

Grunting, Oduna walked back to the clearing she had left from. Someone was sitting on her stool, but she really didn't care. She left, so technically they get to do whatever they want.

"Oh hey there!" Oduna looked up with a jolt. Some floating girl had just talked to her. She didn't have legs, she. just. floated. Stepping back in surprise, Oduna replied hastily.
"Hey what's up? What did you want?"

Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Evanora
Looking around she saw a very tall bunny who looked very annoyed. Part of her wanted to go and cheer him up. Rabbits should never be sad! But at the same time his grumpy demeanor caused her eyes to keep searching the crowd, unsure what to do. She didn’t want to get her head chewed off on her first day back. Guilt nawed at her, but she tried to ignore it.

She noticed two pretty girls talking to one another. One of them was floating even! Usually Evanora was daydreaming as she walked through the hallways, so she didnt really notice other students who were here previously. Bouncing up to the two, she gave her brightest smile.

“Hi guys! I was wondering if you guys knew how to get to our staff members..? I’ve done it before last year but I completely forgot how!” She giggled nervously, hoping they werent in a bad mood either..

Interaction:@Mauratis Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Mentions: Bastian
Place: Quad

Adenium "Rose"

Rose smiled though she could tell the other student was a bit taken back. Maybe she preferred her having legs? Without thinking much on it she quickly snapped her fingers and legs appeared. She didn't feel the need to revert all the way to a human form, but she supposed the ghost like bottom could be a bit weird. It was a good thing she'd picked a decently long flowing dress to wear so she didn't have to think up pants on the spot. She also didn't want to freak out the girl too much by disappearing into her lamp real quick to change since right now that's were she was storing all her things. "I was wondering have you seen the staff member that's a centaur anywhere?" She figured a half horse adult shouldn't be difficult to spot, but there was a huge crowd of students and staff all in this one clearing.

Just after asking another girl walked up to them looking pretty cheery wondering basically the same thing. It was proof that she was right about how mixed up this was direction wise, but it did prove to be interesting. It forced them to sort of talk to one another since they couldn't just leave to the dorms on there own this year. "I suppose we have to walk till we find them, or wait till they find us at this rate." She answered unsure. "I'm Adenium, but everyone calls me Rose." She smiled. She figured she might as well introduce herself as they wait.

Interaction: Mauratis Mauratis THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster

Evanora
“Oh! That’s pretty. I’m Evanora, but you can call me Eve or Evy or whatever! Are you guys excited? You know that poor teacher who um... you know,” the witch made a cutting motion with her thumb, dragging it across her throat, “that’s kinda scary.. It’s pretty ominous is it not?” She continued happily. She was thankful these two were nice, although they seemed pretty confused as well about where to go.

Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Mauratis Mauratis
Mentions: none

Nay Jones

with: Jacob

As the Bereginya stood there, she was soon approached by a centaur. Nay has heard of them in stories she read, but never actually met one since she and her mother were the only supernatural creatures she knew of.

The centaur smiled at her as he asked, "Are you Anastasia Anya Jones?". She nodded, just remembering how long her actual name was. She starts to question her parents' choice in naming her that. At least she didn't inherit her mother's last name...

The centaur grinned and said, "Follow me and Jacob!". He pointed to a boy who looked older than her. She assumed that he might be Jacob, since he was the only other person following the strange half-hore man. He seemed normal, except for the pointed ears. Nay made a guess that he might be an elf.

As the Bereginya starts following the centaur man, she looked at the elven(?) boy. She asked softly, "Excuse, Jacob right? If you don't mind me asking, are you an elf?". The boy seemed a bit startled, but his expression softened afterwards.

"Yes, I am. How observant you are. What creature are you, Anastasia?" responed Jacob. Nay, who didn't know why, giggled a bit when he called her Anastasia. Jacob looked quite confused.

She said, "Call me Nay, not Anastasia". Jacob gave her a small nod as she continued, "Anyways, I'm a Bereginya. A Slavic Mermaid, as most people say". Jacob smiled a bit, which made her a bit happier strangely.

Jacob said thoughtly, "My father met one when he was young, but I never did. The Centaur was mumbling about a Bereginya, so I'm glad I met one". He chuckled a bit, "At least, before I end up like the professer".

Nay noticed that right after he said that, he looked surprised. Maybe because he didn't mean to say that?

But she thought that was kinda hilarious.

So she gave a small laugh.

codedbycrucialstar

Jacob Kingson
“People say I'm reclusive, anti-social, a shut-out, but I'm simply protecting myself”

with: Nay

The Elven boy didn't expect the Bereginya girl to laugh at his bad, dark joke. It made him smile a bit more, though. He glad to have met someone who shares his sense of humor.

As he and Nay followed Mr. Centaur,
he spots three girls. One has blue skin, so he assumes that she might be either a creature that specializes in some kind of water-like abilities or a Djinn. Another looked human, so they might be a witch or similar. The last one looked like his kind, an elf.

Before he can continue in his thoughts, he noticed that Mr. Centaur had approached the three girls. The Centaur asked him, "Excuse me, are you three Adenium Jumaana, Evanora Aryn Aldrich, and Oduna Kaepori?".

And now he has three more female roommates.

He starts to wonder if he's cursed to forever be the only male roommate.

Well, it's only be a few minutes and already it has gotten interesting.

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
Evanora
Before she could say anymore, the sound of her name caught her attention and she turned, coming face to face with a tall centaur and two students. She peeked around the man at both of them, giggling and giving them a shy wave.

"That's me! I'm Evanora I mean. But you guys can just call me Evy or Eve, that's what everyone else does. I guess you guys are my new roommates huh?
Is there anyone else?" She looked around at the group. It definitely was a strange one.. Evanora had never heard of a Djinn and mermaid together before! Or..whatever the other girl was. She was very pretty though and suddenly she became aware of her own looks, discreetly tugging on one of her braids self consciously.

Bastian
A small group of people had caught Bastian's eye and he looked over, seeing five students and one of the staff members who must've been his as he was the only centaur he knew of. Unless he was mistaken which he highly doubted. He walked over tentatively, his ears pressed against his head in embarrassment. He absolutely hated groups and was definitely not a fan of this new arrangement. However there was no use arguing about it. As he reached the group he nodded to them politely.

"Hello. My name Is Bastian O'Quinn, I was thinking that you may be my staff member sir." He said quietly to the centaur who seemed to be enjoying his time much more than he was. He held his paws closely to his chest, feeling safer somehow.

Interacting: meister12 meister12 Mauratis Mauratis Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Adenium "Rose"

She didn't know why but the girl being quite chatty made her feel at ease. Rose liked to think of herself as an outgoing person, so she welcomed conversation. "Nice to meet you." She smiled back at the girl. When she started to talk about the teacher however her smile faltered remembering the fear in her friends face when she was hunted. If it hadn't been for them meeting and her magic, she might've suffered the same fate. "Yes...terrifying." She looked down and to the side a bit. While her kind were generally immortal beings, but that didn't mean there wasn't a way to kill them (just extremely rare/difficult), and that also didn't mean there weren't fates worse then death she could face if caught.

It seemed this wasn't going to take as long as she originally thought. Without the girls really needing to answer her previous question the centaur staff member approached them. He already had with him two students. One seemed like an elf, and the other...well she wasn't sure what exactly she was since she looked human like other then her ears. Maybe some sort of water nymph or other water dwelling creature? The longer she was here the more exposed she'd been to different kinds of supernaturals which made guessing them easier too. "Adenium here, but just call me rose." She chimed replying to the instructor before looking between the start of what was her dorm-mates. Just then a talking rabbit came up and introduced himself as well. This was certainly going to be an interesting school year already.

Interaction: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster meister12 meister12 Mauratis Mauratis

- Marina, within the Quad with the others after the opening speech -

Throughout the latter end of the speech, Lizzy felt a chill crawl up her spine. One of her Scottish acquaintances from last year, a redheaded boy with a tallness and a brain few can achieve, nudged her in the ribs when all were dismissed, asking if she were scared. She laughed and shoved him back a little ways with hands colder and wetter than most.

"No way, Ulminald," she muttered to him with a grin. "I cannot afford to be scared, but what I could do is prepare for the worst. It is . . . horrible that one of the teachers died like that. I only wish I knew who so I can lend his or her family some support."

"Aye, you are good at that," he returned, giving her one last playful shove. "If you find out, let me know. I'll help out too. We leprechauns have a knack for finding shiny things worth spending, and I'll do that now. Better than sticking here."

She cracked a grin. He was the tallest leprechaun she knew -- heck, perhaps the tallest anyone knew.

"Fine, fine, off you go."

He scooted off shortly, allowing her to rest her gaze on the rest of the room full of people. It seemed that there were a great many individuals heading for the exit, but a larger group seemed to conglomerate and hit it off nicely, including a rabbit and . . . was that a centaur? Yes indeed, though he was a member of the staff for certain, but the students seemed very amiable.

A nervous smile crept to her face for a second or two before she breathed out and stepped forth. It was time to make some new friends. Brushing down her skirt a little bit, she tacked on her own introduction after hearing Rose's name, and Bastian's too.

"Sorry; I cannot help but come over here after seeing all present. My name's Lizzie Paradiso, a third-year of Yaundonia. It's a pleasure to meet you all," she spoke up when she found a chance to do so, bowing stiffly rather than curtsying. Later on Marina would probably kick herself for being so formal, but she hoped to make a good first impression. Her face, however, remained as flushed and red as ever, giving her the youthful appearance of someone in constant embarrassment. Marina hoped this too did not count against her.

meister12 meister12 , Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster Mauratis Mauratis

Nay Jones

The Bereginya looked at the three females. One, she can tell that she was an Elf. However, she looked quite different than Jacob. Maybe there are sub catergories of elves?

Then, there was one who looked human. Maybe some kind of witch? She never met a witch before, she wondered if they were anything like the stories and myths she read. Maybe there are different kinds of witches?

Finally, the last one had blue skin, but looked human. She couldn't give a good guess to what she might be. Maybe a genie? Wait, does those exist? Like, if elves exists, do they exist too? She had more questions than guesses to what she might be.

Nevertheless, she was very curious to what they are, and she can't wait to find out.

Nay looked at the two who introduced themselves, giving them a small wave. She might try talking to them later, but then again, her facade might stop then. But, again, her facade kinda broke with Jacob. So, anything could happen!

She also thought that they were pretty, which was more of a personal opinion than an observation. But still, nothing can stop Nay from internally complimenting everyone in her head. That's just how she works.

The Bereginya soonnoticed that girl who introduced themselves as Evanora was tugging on her braids. She wondered why, though. Was she nervous, or maybe even self-conscious? But if so, what was she self-conscious of?

She was quickly snapped out of her thoughts when a talking rabbit appeared.

Well, now she knows talking animals exist.

Also, in her opinion, he looked freaking adorable. He reminds her of those plush rabbit toys.

codedbycrucialstar

Jacob Kingson

tags: Mauratis Mauratis

The Male Elf looked at the two who introduced themselves, as well as the Female Elf who didn't speak yet. He would introduce himself to them, but he didn't feel like it. He looked at Nay, who was in her thoughts.

He sighed, as his new acquaintance was currently in her thoughts. Maybe she was observing the others? After all, she and he will be stuck with them for a while. But, it is a bit of a nice change of place even through he only been here a year.

After being lost in his thoughts for a while, Jacob was back to reality when he noticed that a talking rabbit had appeared. And, surprisingly, he had seen him around before. He saw him in the hallways a few times, but he doesn't remember taking any classes with him.

Mr. Centaur looked at the rabbit who introduced themselves as Bastian. The Centaur smiled and said, "Ah, you're one of the students I should be looking for! This makes this much eaiser!". Jacob, just losing interest, looks at the Bereginya.

He said to Nay, "I wonder how many of us will there be". She gave him a shrug and an awkward smile. He saw that she had dimples, which he didn't noticed before.

"Well", the Bereginya began, fidgeting with her hands, "Who knows? Some of them will even be late". Her smile became less awkward as she said, "But, we do have some interesting roommates. To be honest, I never met your kind or any other races before".

He became curious by what she said. Was this here first time meaning other magical beings beside herself? However, before he can question her, his attention was redirected.

Mr. Centaur looked at a girl who introduced herself as Lizzie Paradiso and gave her an girn, "You're another one of the people I've been looking for!".

Jacob forgot about what he was going to ask Nay. He wonders what happens now.

codedbycrucialstar

Evanora
There were so many people coming all at once, and they all coincidentally were in their group! This did make things much easier she agreed, and she smiled at the newcomers. One of them happened to be the rabbit she had observed earlier. He seemed much nicer in person, but she couldnt tell if that was because he was talking to a staff member or simply because she had misread his demeanor. Either way she felt guilty that she had actively avoided him earlier and now made it a point to smile widely at him. The other member of their large group was a smaller girl. Her hair was a very pretty, light color. She briefly wondered if the girl (who's name Evanora knew now as Lizzie), was a witch like herself. She seemed completely human, but she knew that couldn't be possible. The dark haired girl gave Lizzie a big smile. She began to get more and more confident the more she introduced herself, and she was happy that everyone here seemed to be very open and welcoming!

"Hi there! I'm Evanora! Are you a witch too?! That would be really cool! What kind of magic can you do?" Her usual rapid fire questions poured from her mouth. She wanted to know everything about her new roommates. Everyone seemed so nice, although both of the elves did seem a bit quiet, but she assumed it was just the nerves of a new year.

Bastian
Bastian's ears flicked in annoyance at the witch girl's excessive blabbering. She really didn't know when to shut up did she? However the rabbit kept his mouth shut. He definitely was not about to start something with his new roommate, especially since they would have to tolerate each other for the whole year. He turned to the new girl, a small smile creeping on his face. She seemed much more polite and at ease. She was a bit stiff, but that was to be expected with some because of the new year. He bowed lightly back, unaware that she had heard his name as she had approached.

"Hello miss. My name is Bastian, it's very nice to meet you." He kept the conversation short as he assumed she would probably be overwhelmed by the many introductions.

Interacting: Thanny Thanny
Mentions: meister12 meister12 Mauratis Mauratis

(( IM SO SORRY I was at work most of the day and didn't have time to respond!!))

Oduna figured this was a fine time to introduce herself. She had been sitting back and observing everybody's conversation, but finding out she was going to room with a guy? This is unheard of back where she lived!
"I'm Oduna, I'm a changeling elf. Sorry for staring at your not- legs." She grimaced, motioning to Rose.

Looking to Evanora, she smiled. "This is my second year too, and I'm a little disappointed the past codes didn't work from last year. You think they'd incorporate them to make it a little easier on our lives? But thankfully," she did an over-the-shoulder point at Mr.Centaur, "he found us!" She gave a wink.

Adjusting her sparkly blue crop top, she glanced down at the transformed legs from the genie girl.
"I'm excited to learn about what everybody can do. It's kind of one of my hobbies, finding out everybody's "secret abilities". She stated this bluntly, not wanting to seem as energetic as Evanora. Even so, Evanora had a passion to her, it made her seem like a stronger woman.

Turning to Mr. Centaur, she waited for someone to ask the question on when they were going to get their schedules, and where their dorm was located.

Interaction: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 meister12 meister12

Adenium "Rose"

This was great everyone seemed to be hitting things off pretty well. Maybe that meant they'd make great dorm-mates despite being so different from one another, "It's alright I know it's a bit uncommon." She chimed regarding her legs comment. "This is my third year here as well, and I suppose while keeping the codes the same would've been simpler the increase of security probably called for it." She shrugged figuring that was the most logical reason behind it.

She glanced around at the other students wondering about wondering if any more were headed this way. They were starting to make quite the large group and she wondered if the others were finding their staff as easily as they had. "Well maybe we should keep the finding out each others 'secret abilities' for when we're actually in the dorm." She giggled scratching the back of her head nervously. She didn't want to keep secrets from them, but having the whole school know what she was could be an issue, what with her wish granting abilities. She didn't want to be bothered by just anyone wanting a favor all the time.

Interaction: THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster meister12 meister12 Mauratis Mauratis Thanny Thanny

Nay Jones

Nay watched them as stood next to Jacob. So far, her new roommates seemed nice. Sure, the rabbit seemed a bit... well, she can't exactly guess his expression.

She soon turned to the centaur, who said, "Well, since this isn't the entire group but the rest of them said they will be arriving late, would you like to go to your dorm? I'll give you a few moments to decide". The Centaur stood still, waiting for their respone.

The Bereginya looked at Jacob and asked, "Have you been here before?". Jacob, giving her a small smile, nodded. She grinned a bit, as she said, "Oh! Then, how was last year for you?". The elf looked at her, a bit surprised.

She wondered why he did that, but ahe understood when he said, "Just a small tip, never become friends with demons and if your roommate is annoying, immediately avoid them as much as possible". She has a good feeling that he didn't enjoy last year.

She looked at the other, deciding to really not say anything to them. After all, she felt like she should do that when they arrived at the dorm. Or maybe when they are walking towards the dorms? She didn't know.

That reminds her, where they going to accept the centaur's offer or no? Did they even hear him at all?

codedbycrucialstar

Jacob Kingson

Jacob sighed as he watched the others. Maybe he should introduce himself to them now? He wasn't sure what to do, and Nay seemed to be in her own little world right now. Which reminds him, didn't he had something to ask her?

The Elven boy thought as he observed the others. He noticed that both he and Nay were the only ones not interacting with them. That was interesting, considering that he thought that Bereginya like Nay were more social.

And once he thought about it more, she didn't act like one. From what he know and hear, she had darker humor than them. After all, she laughed a bit at his bad and dark joke of him meeting a Bereginya before he ended up like the dead professer.

Unfortunately, Jacob didn't had enough information about Nay. After all, she doesn't know where she came from. Sure, she was definitely Slavic, but from which country? Poland? Ukraine? Russia?

Jacob sighed to himself as Nay was kinda mysterious.

Well, what should he do now?

codedbycrucialstar​

Last edited:
- Marina, within the Quad with everyone else thus far -

Lizzie felt very much at ease with everyone. Maybe it was just due to the fact that she came in late, but everyone seemed pleasant as companions, and to think that they were all going to be in the same dormitory was a thrill in itself. They would be able to meet each other more commonly that way, and should she become friends with any or all of them the convenience was not something to overlook.

Being rapid-fired made her blink when it came to the kindly, slightly garrulous witch she now met, but it also made her smile. This unusual occurrence was not at all unwelcome, and she took the action as sweet. The changeling elf Oduna made her squirm a little regarding these "secret abilities," so she might as well just come clean in the case of Oduna harrying her with stares.

"I'm a kelpie, essentially a water horse," she replied, allowing some of her transformation magic to be observed as her ears lit aflame with a soft white flame and changed into horse's ears. In doing so, however, this made her ears and surrounding area seem a little watery. "Water control is one of my chief abilities, when it comes to magic, but I dabble with some lesser magics. For instance, watch your feet."

With a few hand waves and a slight sway, the surrounding area seemed to be engulfed in swaying tulips and daffodils in wind, though they did not seem to have an audible rustle to them. This was because her magic was light-based, though she would not be willing to part with that little secret yet, just in case. With another wave of her hands, the illusion dispersed and the floor became as it previously was.

"I must say, though, that I am very interested in seeing if this is going to be the same dorm building as I was in last time, as Mr. Centaur mentioned. Is anybody else interested?" She looked uncertain for a second before approaching the centaur and cupping her mouth, whispering low so as to have only him hear her. "What was your first name again? I forget."

Mentions: meister12 meister12 Mauratis Mauratis THeLiLmOnster THeLiLmOnster Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Evanora
The witch watched as the girl allowed them all to see a part of her transformation. Evanora’s eyes grew wide with fascination. As she did this the air seemed to become a bit humid. Before she could ask her anymore questions, a small warning was given before the grass and flowers beneath them suddenly started swaying in a breeze that was definitely not there before.

“Ohh,” She gasped, clapping her hands, “that was so good! I love horses! I’m so excited for this, we should definitely go now! That way we can show off all of our abilities! If anyone wants to of course..” She added, then turned to the centaur, nodding her approval.

Bastian
Bastian stood as he watched Lizzie’s showcasing of her powers. He smiled despite himself. This could actually be very interesting! If everyone would be ok with it, he would definitely want to study some of his roommates powers.. suddenly his long ears perked up at the mention of going to the dorms. He had almost completely forgotten!

“Yes, I’m alright with going to the dorms as well!” He said happily, thankful for a chance to put down his bags. Unlike the previous years he had been here, he felt much different about this year. This was going to be pretty fun!

Interactions: meister12 meister12 Mauratis Mauratis Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Thanny Thanny

Adenium "Rose"

Rose smiled at the little display of magic, it was cute and definitely enough to peek interest about what else she could do. A water horse being able to create illusions was definitely something new to her. The Changling elf was also something new for her since she never had though to look into the sub-races of elves before. She then turned to their staff member and nodded with a grin, "I'm pretty sure everyone is in favor of going ahead and heading in right now." She grinned giving him the ok sign with her hand. To show a bit of good faith in return for the kelpie showcasing a bit of her powers Rose allowed her legs it disappear back into it gas-like state once they started walking to the dorm. Not to mention it required magic to hold that form...not a lot but still and that made this the easier form to travel in. Not to mention it would be able to hopefully give away what kind of creature she as without having to say it aloud...other then maybe if they thought she was some sort of spirit.

Interaction: Everyone Everyone

Oduna
Silently smiling as she walked back to the dorm, she was glad someone initiated the walk back. They were never going to get out of there if they just kept talking.

She wanted to focus her energy on finding out more about the elven boy. He seemed very reserved, which is different for an elf. Only ones who've had a bad past continue to stay reserved. Quite like herself, he had his arms by his sides and was walking more towards the back of the group.

What what makes him so quiet? Kind of even standoffish. Wonder if he'll even open up to me.

Oduna cracked a grin as the group came to stop at a tall iron door. The spirals on the door seemed to connect with each other and create a flowing pattern. In-between the spirals was the School crest, followed by bursts of color. The colors seemed to melt together, to form a bigger picture which Oduna couldn't quite place a finger on.

Interaction: Everyone Everyone
Mention: who ever the centaur is

Jacob Kingson

As Jacob and the other followed Mr. Centuar, who had only looked at Lizzie and whisper back an response to the girl the Elven boy didn't catch, he looked at Nay. So far, she has been a complete mystery to her.

He then looked at the others. The rabbit was interested, and while the girl who might be a witch was bit... eccentric in his opinion, she was equally as interesting. He also liked the liveliness of the girl. It reminded him of his two, younger step-sisters.

He started feeling sick, specially homesick. Great, not only there's a possibility of him getting... Well, killed, he's also homesick. Just how lucky he is.

He honestly didn't like the feeling. Sure, he did miss his family, but it doesn't help when your life might be on line because of something that happened a week ago. He sighed to himself.

Trying to distract himself, he decided to focus on the others again.

There's the maybe-confirmed Djinn girl, who he find especially interesting. He never met someone of her kind, so he was kinda happy to be given a chance to met more creatures he haven't met before. Especially with that Elf girl and Kelpie.

He met Elves, but for a strange reason, she interested him. Maybe it's because she was reserved like him? He honestly didn't know, but he wants to find out more, like how he wants find out more about the Bereginya.

And with the Kelpie, he never actually met or seen one before. Sure, he was in school with a lot of creatures like that, but he doesn't plan attention to his surroundings.

For the rest of the way to their dorm, he had been occupied in his thought. Mostly random thoughts mixed in with soem questions about his roommates.

And then, they arrived.

codedbycrucialstar

Nay Jones

When they arrived at their dorm, Nay was just astonished.

She remebered that during the oriention, she had overheard a few people say that the school, in the limited time they had between the attack and orientation, had remoleled it in just a week with a lot of helo from various creatures. And she just stared at their work in awe.

Their dorm was next to other dorms. It reminded her of those apartment/condo-like places where each house/home is touching each other. It was basically that, plus the fact their dorm looked more of a two-story house than a regular condo.

And it didn't look bad either. Despite being built in a week, they looked good. She haven't sene the old dorms before, but it seemed as if they just torn down the old dorms and just rebuilt to look like a house to fit in more people. After all, they said it might be safer if they were in groups. In her opinion, this reminded her of the time she want to Florida and stayed with her father's sister for a week.

Mr. Centuar smiled and everyone and walked inside, gesturing everyone to come in. And so, Nay along with the others (if they decided to follow), followed the centuar.

And the inside seemed bigger than the outsise.

There were about ten rooms, that could fit up to two people each. There was a kitchen and a living room, as well as what seemed to be two bathrooms. Nay could only looked at everything in amazingment.

She could also sense that Jacob felt the same as her, judging by his facial expression of awe.

She wonders if she's dreaming.

codedbycrucialstar
[{I should have explained these in the beginning, but I rushed most of it so I'll say it now. I'll be playing most NPCs, mostly teachers, the Headmistress, and staff members. If you have an NPC you want to play, that's fine! I should have mentioned this in the beginning, sorry! P.S. Thanny Thanny , Mr. Centaur said to Lizzie "Mr. Centaur is fine"}]

Last edited:
Evanora
Evanora smiled as she followed the others to their new temporary home. She had been waiting and waiting for this moment to explore the new place! She had assumed it was going to be quite large if they were fitting so many people into one group, yet still, as they arrived and she set her eyes upon their new house she still seemed to feel awed and giddy about how large the place looked.

“Oh wow it’s like a palace!” The witch exclaimed happily, bouncing a little on her tippy toes. A sudden movement caught her eye and she turned her head to notice a small figure crouched down by the house, his eyes fixed upon her. She frowned a little, realizing who it was.

So her brother had followed her here too then..? Despite her excitement to explore the large house, she couldnt help but cast a worried glance at it. Was her brother trying to warn her of something, or was he just paying a visit..?

Bastian
“Much better than the old ones..” Bastian mumbled to himself, a small smile spreading across his face. Maybe he would be lucky enough to have his own work space? He followed the others inside, right behind Evanora. He couldnt help but notice her sudden change in demeanor. It wasnt extremely noticeable, but there was definitely something off.

Brushing that aside, assuming she was intent on memorizing every detail about the house (although she didnt really seem the type to do so), he began to gaze around himself. He walked a few steps forward, ears tilted up in interest. This was definitely going to be interesting with everyone living here.

He finally set his stuff down near the doorway, letting the others choose their rooms first before he decided to himself.

Interaction: Nobody
Place: Dorm

- Marina, migrating to the new dorms, with spiffy surroundings at every corner -

Marina followed everyone's example by walking alongside them and, upon entry to the marvelous dormitories, having her mouth agape at the renovations. The school did this within a week's time? They must have some sort of time magicians blessing this place with a time bubble, because that was a lot of work to be done! The buildings looked brand new, the rooms top-notch, and the large amount of space greatly interested her. Maybe the floors themselves have been revamped. She greatly missed being able to walk around in horse form around the house, as silly as it sounded -- one of the joys of being home, she guessed.

Evanora's elation was infectious, and her bouncing made Marina feel quite happy as well. Her horse ears were fully forward and indicated that she was either happy or interested. Feeling embarrassed for not having cancelled out the transformation magic back then like her illusion magic, she fixed that now, her normal ears appearing in the others' stead.

If she were to be honest with herself, she had high standards when it came to picking and choosing a room and roommate (if that were an option), and greatly craved an opportunity to explore the rest of the house. As a result, she was the first to swiftly excuse herself and fly off in the direction of the first room she could find on the second floor, feet stamping excitedly all the way up the staircase, whether or not it was carpeted. She did not have to explore for much longer. She already fell in love with the room upon peering in, set her gear outside of the door, and started heading down the staircase again with a wide, silly smile on her ruddy face.

"Guys! The rooms look great!" she called down, neverminding the fact that she only checked one besides the hallways and entry. Now, for choosing a roommate. She was tempted to room with Bastian, maybe. Living with a bunny, anthropomorphic or not, seemed a bit more understandable to her than other magical creatures. Evanora seemed nice too -- heck, everyone seemed wonderful -- but out of the rest of the group she knew Evanora the best from their brief meeting.

P.S. meister12 meister12 Nice; thank you!

Oduna

Rushing to the front and turning to Mr.Centaur, Oduna paused as to ask him a question. Before opening her mouth, she saw Marina break off from the group and bound into one of the rooms.
Wow, she didn't wait for instructions or anything. I kind of want to go look at the rooms too.
She crossed her arms and slowed her pace to end back at the tail of the group.

Me.Centaur was slowly but steadily plodding along and showing the different rooms in the dorm. "Guys and girls showers will be separate, -the bathrooms are at the end of the hall." He finished with a quick smile and guided everybody to the middle of the hall lined with bedrooms.

The wallpaper was a deep maroon, almost burgundy red. It was striped with an even deeper red and on every other stripe was the school's crest. Tall old-style lamps were in every corner of the room, complete with a couple small square wooden tables with a marble top. A fluffy looking couch was a ways away,but seated in front of a small TV.
It looks is so comfy I can sleep there if whoevers my roommate is annoying.

"You can move the furniture to your liking, but if you break it you buy it."
Oduna snapped back out of thought at the Centaur's voice.

((( Not sure if I was allowed to play the centaur, or if he was assigned to only one person since he's a NPC. Sorry if I stole him!)))

Interaction: group, Thanny Thanny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back