• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy | Yaundonia Academy CS (Closed) |

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here

meister12

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
| Y A U N D O N I A | | | A C A D E M Y|
{ C H A R A C T E R | | | R U L E S }
large.jpg

1. Your character(s) cannot be overpowered. No godmodding. Also, they can't be perfect at everything.
  2. I prefer that you use a realistic faceclaim, but you can use an anime faceclaim as well.
  3. When I approve your character(s), I'll add this:bishiesparklesl: to your character(s) post.
  4. Up to two characters per person.
  5. Please add a lot of detail to your character (s).
  6. Character(s) be between the age of 14 and 18

{ C H A R A C T E R | | | S H E E T }
tumblr_pgzub0GEYq1s03fboo5_r1_1280.jpg

Full Name (First, Optional Middle, Last):
Nickname(s):
Preferred Name (Optional):
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities:
Backstory:

{ E X T R A | | | N O T E }
tumblr_pi36fbJ91C1w7jnxz_1280.jpg

You can still post a character sheet here even if you didn't express interest in the interest check. Once at least four or five people post their character sheet, I'll create the main thread.

Also, you can add more stuff to your character sheet as long as you have the required stuff.

Anyways, I hope to see your characters!

{ T H A N K S | | | F O R | | | V I E W I N G ! }
P.S. These sections have hidden scrolls

Last edited:
Full Name: Evanora Aryn Aldrich

Nickname(s): Evy, Eve

Preferred Name: Does not prefer any name over another

Birthday: June 13

Orientation: Straight

Race: Hedge witch

Appearance: 588376

Personality: Evanora is a very sheltered girl who has a lot to learn about not only the world of the living but also of the dead. She can be hot headed and very naive. She is gullible, and can come off as an airhead. She tries to do what she thinks is best for the people around her, but sometimes ends up making things worse. She isnt a leader type and prefers to follow the group.

Abilities: Can act as an "interpreter" for the dead. Astral projection

Backstory: Evanora grew up in a very wealthy home. She used to have a younger brother, but he died at a young age and she occasionally sees his ghost following her around. Because of her sibling's death, her parents kept her very close to them, not letting her explore and grow as a person. Of course they thought they were doing the right thing, but this stunted her emotional and mental growth thus causing her to become a very childish person. Her family all dabbles in witchcraft, but Evanora wasnt allowed to practice her abilities much around the house. She hopes that going to school will help her abilities grow.

Song: Cradles- Sub Urban

Likes: Friends, the dead, nature, rain, Alice in Wonderland

Dislikes: Loud noises, manipulative people, her own lack of knowledge

:bishiesparklesl:

Last edited:

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
I'm not completely sane, I'm not normal, but at least I'm myself
[/div]​

AESTHETIC.
    You may call me crazy but that's alright with me

PLAYLIST |
    1. "Semi-Automanic" by Twenty One Pilots
    2. "Angel With A Shotgun" by The Cab
    3. "Playing With Fire" by Forever The Sickest Kids
    4. "Pure Imagination" by Future James
    5. "Play Palette" by Instupendo
    6. "Sympathy" by Unnq
    7. "It's Alright" by Mother, Mother
    8. "Through The Looking Glass" by Aso
    COLOR PALETTE |
    * Amethyst
    * Aero
    * Azure
    * Baby Pink
    * Baker Miller Pink
    * Blue Bell
    * Blue-Violet
    * Bright Lavender
    * Bright Ube
    * Bright Lilac
    * Brilliant Azure
    * Brilliant Rose
    * Bubble Gum
    * Bubbles
    * Cadmium Violet
    * Ceil
    * Cornflower Blue
    * Lavender
    * Lavender Mist
    *Lenurple
    QUOTES |
    "Can't trust a liar"
    "All my life I've been running from my problems"
    "I've been trying to find myself"
    "Stop asking me to trust you when I'm still coughing up water from the last time you drowned me"
    "She's prove that you can walk through hell and still be an angel"

f6f1633278448f4b6e5ab02ad95cdfbb.jpg
56161770_219626742328455_8878801200474714612_n.jpg
tumblr_pgjvjdagMi1uyk4dr_540.jpg
tumblr_nz7os49ViH1rzli00o1_400.jpg
[/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hover over big photo
I might post another character later.

Last edited:
Full Name: Assim Zambezi
Nickname(s):The Big Bezi
Birthday: 3-23-??
Orientation: Heterosexual
Race: Saint (See History.)
Appearance:
Standing at 6ft 2in and weighing 215lbs assim is a very handsome young man, he bears a deep and jagged scar across his chest, a scar he tries his hardest to hide.
rohit-khandelwal_640x480_71469096014.jpg
Personality: Assim is a very relaxed and laid back young man, full of confidence yet very rarely does he come off as arrogant. He carries himself well seemingly obsessed with his appearance yet insisting its for him and no one else. He is often the type to take charge of a situation and does not need to have people follow him to be content. His rivalry with his brother has actually been one of his most enjoyed pastimes and claims to be very happy that his brother is now enrolled as well. However he does very clearly state that only he is allowed to "Mess" with his brother.

Abilities:
bb-holy-moonlight-sword.jpg
Left-Dormant form ,Right- Resonated form
Saints resonance- Assim has resonated with his swords soul and has mastery over 3 "Soulburner" Techniques.
Technique 1- Treava begins to glow then Assim swings it unleashing a cutting arc of light which flies forward towards targets with a range of up to 30 meters. This attack cleaves through almost anything in its path and can even split things that would otherwise be ineffected by cutting such as fire, lightning, Wind, etc.

Technique 2- Light Orb- Assim is capable of transforming either himself or Treava into a ball of light which moves at incredible speeds and is intangible. However he can only move one to another, either warping himself to Treava's location, or warping Treava to himself. This ability cannot be used in rapid succession as it requires a 6 second cooldown period.

Technique 3- Shining stroke- Assims most powerful attack. It causes Treava to absorb all light in the vacinity and fold it in upon itself. Once charged the blade will shine brighter than the sun blinding foes that attempt to read its movements. A successful hit will knock off any buffs or enhancements that a target has so long as they are not a natural physiological perk such as an elves agility.
Backstory: Being born the heir is not all its cracked up to be, this is something assim will tell you firsthand. Born the son of a well respected warrior saint named Alli Zambezi, one of the most Feared hunters of supernatural threats to the world. Needless to say this left him with big shoes to fill, shoes which only got bigger once his little brother was brought into the mix, luckily he was oblivious to all of this. He spent the first thirteen years of his life with his mother Dubai. His father wandered the world eliminating demons and djinni who had become threats.

Yet near the end of that 13th year he was awoken in the middle of the night by a searing pain which flowed through his whole body. He watched as shining liquid metal forced itself out of his pours, his agony did nothing to dull his amazement as the metal then formed itself into strange silver sword with a black handle. A mere day after that his father showed up and told him of his heritage. He promised to train him and awaken his destiny.

Turns out Assim was a Saint, some kind of magical human that was born with two souls. The sword and the weird metal sweat was one of the souls pushing itself out and forming a tool, in his case a sword as with every zambezzi saint in history. They were after all the Saints of the Sword. He spent a year training with his father making good progress, his father claimed he was a natural. Yet his little brother managed to awaken his Saint sword a full year earlier than he did afterwards his father decided they would need to go get him as well.

The boys rivalry pushed them both to new heights as they trained for another year. It was then that their father decided that they were ready to join him on a hunt. Assim then 15 and Samier then 12 went with him on what was to be an easy mission. However for the first time they witnessed their father make a mistake. What was supposed to be a lower class demon wound up being rival of their fathers masking his power. The Demon reveled in the opportunity to slay the children and in order to prevent that their father engaged in a dangerous saint ritual of fusion, a very dangerous ultimate technique where the saint fuses with their extra soul.

The technique was only partially successful. Their father gained a massive boost in power and managed to overcome the demon, but the imperfect fusion drove him mad. He attempted to kill his youngest son, the addled mind seeing the childs weakness as a insult to his name. Assim didnt think in that moment, his body acted on its own and he stabbed his Mad father through his back. The blow was sufficient to put his father down,but not before his father retaliated on his way down Cutting a deep gash from Assim's left hip to his right shoulder.

If it hadnt been for Samier dragging his brother to a nearby town that would be where his story ended, however he managed to be patched up by the local doctor. Their mother found them shortly afterwards and made the decision to send Assim to Yuandonia Academy, with his father down and his blood being on assim's hands there would be many dangers coming his way and the acedemy was the safest place to be.

After three years at the school Assim has proven to be a good student though not a great one. He is often late to class, but when he is there he is well behaved and rarely causes trouble. However this year he and his brother have been in trouble for fighting on many occasions. They seem to be incapable of occupying the same room without first insulting one another, then rough housing, followed shortly by swords being drawn.

(Brother coming soon.)

Last edited by a moderator:

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
People say I'm reclusive, anti-social, a shut-out, but I'm simply protecting myself
[/div]​

AESTHETIC.
    You can count on me for nothing

PLAYLIST |
    1. "Car Radio" by Twenty One Pilots
    2. "Little Lion Man" by Mumford & Sons
    3. "Count On Me (For Nothing)" by Forever The Sickest Kids
    4. "Cant14Keep15Running16Away17" by Slowly, Slowly
    5. "And.Then You [Disappeared]" by Sl.Drft
    6. "There.Is.A.Place" by Invention_
    7. "Antibiotic" by Hm SURF
    8. "Oh No!" by Marina And The Diamonds
    COLOR PALETTE |
    * Alablaster
    * Almond
    * Amazon
    * Amber
    * Ao
    * Antique White
    * Arylide Yellow
    * Avocado
    * Aureolin
    * Banana Mania
    * Bangladesh Green
    * Blanched Almond
    * Blond
    * Bottle Green
    * Bud Green
    * Champagne
    * Cosmic Latte
    * Dark Spring Green
    * Deep Lemon
    * Flavescent
    QUOTES |
    "If your love don't stick, then please don't stick by me"
    "You're nothing but skin and bones"
    "I was just a shoulder you could cry on"
    "You will not heal by going back to what broke you"
    "Some days, she has no idea how she'll do it. But every single day, it still gets done"

green-aesthetic-green-aesthetic-leaves-nature-wallpaper.jpg
5c1047ae9073e19dc2d73ad90994bdef.jpg
aesthetic-alternative-background-beautiful-favim-com-3992435.jpg
tumblr_p4gmbasp0F1u7gnm9o1_400.gif
[/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hover over big photo

Last edited:
Full Name: Bastian Neptha O'Quinn

Nickname: None

Preferred Name: None

Birthday: October 10

Orientation: Asexual

Race: Anthropomorphic Rabbit

Appearance:588722

Personality: Bastian is a quiet, very shy rabbit who loves his peace and quiet. He tolerates a lot and isn't confrontational, but will shut someone down quickly if he feels they are getting too out of hand. He is reasonable and always follows the rules, being somewhat of a teachers pet (No pun intended). He likes hanging out with friends but does need his alone time. He is usually in his head and is very clumsy.

Abilities: He dabbles in astrology and is convinced that how the stars align might have something to do with how magic is performed. He excels in nature/ life magic, able to become more in tune with nature. He can make plants grow quickly and can speak with other animals easily.

Backstory: Bastian's family is made up of warriors. Both males and females are expected to train for battles and wars. When Bastian was born, he was born much smaller than normal rabbits. He was a runt. He grew up very skinny and much shorter than the others. Although his dad still held out hope that he would become a warrior, his dreams were crushed when Bastian voiced that he wanted to study magic. His grandmother (who was also born a runt), was also incredibly into magic and taught Bastian a lot of what he knows and believes today. His parents were furious that he wasn't interested in becoming strong like his brothers and sisters and banished him from the family. He enrolled himself into the academy where he studies very hard. He wants to show his parents how wrong they were about him.

(I hope this little guy is ok :) I've been holding onto him for a while now and hopefully this will do! I'm sorry about the picture but it's the best I could find that was close to what I picture Bastian to be.)

Full Name: Samier Zambezzi
Nickname(s): The Lil Bezzi
Preferred Name (Optional): Sam
Birthday: 3/29/??
Orientation: Bi-sexual
Race: Saint
Appearance:
Standing at 6ft even and weighing in at 175lbs Samier is tall and lanky with a subtle definition.
2aa51efe654e310dbf455312543fd758.jpg
Personality: Samier is a young man with lots to proove, the son of a legend, the little brother of a prodigy he has long simce developed a feeling of inadequacy. As such he more often acts than thinks, he is rash and very courageous. He lives as if the possibility of his demise does not exist, more than once this has caused him trouble. However a high tolerance for pain and excellent instincts in stressful situations have helped to elevate him beyond your average knucklehead. Like his brother he is bold and confident, however he lacks the grace and oftem comes off as arrogant. However many have made the mistake of underestimating just how thick his skull is and how much the boy will endure in pursuit of a goal...his current goal being to stomp a mudhole in his brother.
Abilities:
bb-ludwigs-holy-blade.jpg
Left-Dormant, Right- Resonated
Saints resonance- Samier has learned to resonate with his swords soul, so far he has mastered 2 soul burner techniques.
Technique 1- Blood gouge- Gripping Darigaas with both hands Samier unleashes a heavy slash ment to carve deep into the target. The blade then absorbs any blood that is spilled by the wound granting Samier a regeneration buff that increases with each successful Blood gouge that he can land.

Technique 2- Blood Geyser- By stabbing the ground Samier can activate Darigaas to trigger a powerful explosion by vaporizing the absorbed blood and spraying the area around samier with boiling blood up to 6 meters away. This ability removes all samiers regeneration buff and he is not immune to the damage it deals.
Backstory: If he had to describe himself he would say he was the Zambezzi problem child. Unlike his brother Samier rejected his father seeing him as a man who just abandoned them. This idea made him a rather rebellions child growing up, any form of authority immedieatly became his enemy. Yet one authority figure managed to keep him in line enough to avoid jail, his brother Assim. Despite the age gap the two were inseparable, usually with Samier causong some trouble and his big brother coming in to pull him out of it.

Until his Jerk of a father returned and split them up. That year was hard on Samier, without his big bro to back him up the enemies he had made in highschool saw him as vulnerable. He spent the rest of the school year having to fight off assault after assault, yet he never went down without swinging. One night after a particularly bad beating he felt a searing pain throughout his whole body and watched in agony as a hot black liquid bled out of his eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. He was terrified to see it form into a sword similar to his brothers but black. Because he knew what that meant.

Sure enough his father showed up and offered to train him as well, an offer he only accepted because he would be damned if his brother made the gap between them grow even larger. As he trained with his brother he found himself growing stronger than he ever imagined possible. Yet still stayed a step begind Assim, but at least he was with his family he was even beginning to trust his father after being told why he had to leave them. Then came the Hunt...

He had never felt so powerless in his life. Not only did the demon casually manhandle him and his brother but he was also to shocked and scared to defend himself from his fathers attack. Blaming himself for Assim having to kill theit father, and for the scar that his brother took as a result Samier was willing to set aside his blade and live a normal life with their mother content to let Assim go on to become the lone zambezzi saint. However after two years the enemies of the Zambezzi family came for him and his mother.

The strangest thing happened that day, a man clad in shadows appeared with a thin blade and reduced the enemies to ribbons. It moved too fast for him to get a good look at it, but he was almost positive what it was. Believing that more enemies would come he also left for the Academy to join his brother and hopefully master his blade enough to deal with whatever that blur was...after all he is about ninety percent sure that it was his Father Ali Zambezzi seeing as how his body was never recovered.​

The Basics
Full Name: Adenium Jumaana
Nickname: Desert Rose, Rose
Birthday: May 25th
Orientation: Bisexual
Race: Djinn (Genie)

Appearance:
Djinn Form- Her lower half she can choose to have legs, or the stereotypical gas-like bottom
Human Form- She uses this form when she's around humans, or more human like creatures

Personality:
She's very curious about everything in the world around her from the supernatural and the human due to her being locked away from it for so long. She's kinda a bookworm because books were the only way she learned anything about the outside world while trapped in the lamp. She's spontaneous, and impulsive, which also makes her reckless at times because now that she's out she wants to try anything and everything that pops into her brain and that of her friends. She just wants to experience life for as long as she can because she doesn't know when she's going to be forced back into her lamp. Speaking of her lamp, she's very secretive and guarded about it. She tells nobody were she keeps it, and will likely shy away from anyone asking too many questions about it. She's more then willing to explain her life, and what it's like being a genie, but she won't tell you anything about her lamp in particular, out of fear someone will try to use it. It's hard to gain her, trust but once you have it it's yours for eternity. She does her best to keep her word, since she knows how powerful words can be.

Abilities:
- Reality warping: She can change reality and alter even the fabric of time using her magic.
Limitations:
- She can't use major magic on herself. (She can do small things like change her clothes and float small objects to her, but not much more.)
- She can't make people fall in love, bring people from the dead, kill people, or wish for more wishes
- She can only use her magic if someone else wishes for it. If someone just says "I wish..." She has the choice to grant it or not. However if someone gets a hold of her lamp and rubs it, then they get 3 wishes weather she likes it or not.
- After someone rubs her lamp and uses her powers she's stuck in her lamp until someone wishes her out, or rubs the lamp again.

Backstory:​
Adenium is the name of a flower that's present in Arabia and one of the flowers nicknames is Desert Rose. Her parents call her by her name and she's only had two masters (one of which never even asked her what her name was and just called her genie). Once out of the lamp the second time she figured Rose would be easiest to go by, and she thought it sounded pretty too. She's got nothing against her real name and if you ask she'll tell you.

Rose has spent most of her existence inside a lamp. First it was her mother's until she came of age at 13 and her own was created. As you can imagine it's a very boring lifestyle. She's only been out in the real world previous to attending the academy 2 times. Once when she was 700 years old her mothers lamp was rubbed and she slipped out along with her. She wasn't able to cast any magic so she wondered a bit until her mother's master's three wishes were up and they were both sucked back in. The second time is when her lamp was created she was able to be outside of it, since she had to come out of her mothers lamp to even get hers. She was out and about in the real world for about a decade and she loved it. She didn't love how she was treated as an orphaned female 400 years ago because history wasn't kind, but the taste of freedom beyond the lamp was worth it. However nothing lasts forever and a pickpocket stole her lamp from her. Thinking it was something he could sell not realizing it's magical properties. However the moment he rubbed it she was sucked back in to reappear in front of him and grant his wishes. Once she was done she was sucked back into her lamp.

It wasn't until 3 years ago when another kid stumbled upon her lamp that she was released again. Ironically enough it was another supernatural being, and they were being hunted. Her 1st wish was to escape, her second wish was to able to be someplace where she didn't have to hide who she was. Without even knowing it existed Rose brought her to the academy. They were both in awe of the place. Her master and her quickly enrolled, and became fast friends. She didn't want her to be stuck back into her lamp, so she never made a third wish and handed the lamp back to her. It was the closest thing to freedom they figured she could have. Rose is now in her 3rd year at the academy.

Extras:​
1. Most of her time spent in the lamp is sleeping or reading.
2. She keeps her lamp on her at all times afraid of someone stealing it or trying to use it.
3. She doesn't have full control over her wish granting abilities. She knows some genies have a bad reputation as being mischievous and taking wishes too literal when granting them, hence the phrase be careful what you wish for. However she doesn't do this intentionally. She's still a relatively young genie and sometimes her powers do take the wish exactly for how it sounds since she can't always read a persons intentions anyways. Like how instead of creating a safe haven for her friend, it took her to an already existing one.
4. she's pretty artistic because while in her lamp she could paint, and draw, and play instruments. When her mother was summoned she'd sometimes bring souvenirs back for her like that.
5. She's only seen her father in person a few times. Djinn can go into other Djinn's lamps when they aren't stuck in their own, so whenever he was out he'd come to visit. Also they have a way of still communicating with one another when in their lamps, so she's still talked to him, just rarely in person.

Full Name: Oduna Kaepori
Nickname(s): none
Preferred Name :none
Birthday: She doesn't like them
Orientation: straight
Race: Changeling Elf
Appearance: normal, primary589452
Female Kobald, secondary, changed

Personality: very charming and has a way with boys; but has never had a bf. Driven, a hard worker, and will die for an adventure

Abilities: Agile, and exceptional hearing while an elf, strong but timid while a Kobald.

Backstory: Oduna grew up on a farm, her family was cast out as one of the last changeling elves. She never met any normal elves before. When she was younger, her father abused her mother and used his daughters as slaves in the farm. Because of that, she is a firm believer in female empowerment, and will always stick up for girls. when she was fifteen, she ran away from home and decided to make a living for herself and enrolled herself in school.

Main thread is up!:

I would like to try my hand at this, if that is all well and good. It is very different from most of my usual genres, and I'm not good at fancy posts, but I'll do what I can! Let me know if I can change anything to better fit the RP.

~~ ~~ ~~

Full Name: Marina Liza Paradiso
Nicknames: Marie, Lizzy
Preferred Name: Marie to friends, Lizzy to everyone else
Birthday: October 2.
Orientation: Straight
Race: Kelpie
Appearance:
the_kelpie_by_vyxe-d6b9odi.png

black_hair_by_blacklbutterfly-d5vpapy.png

Personality: Sure of herself and what she wants in life, Marina aims to seize control of all aspects of her life and steer it along an optimal path where everyone is happy. Alas, this is not the way of the world, and from all of her efforts she tires herself needlessly. Sometimes she has to let go of her own reins, and she needs someone to tell her that desperately. Beyond that, she is studious, loves music, and adores people she calls her friends, adopting some of their hobbies to spend time with them. She has her limits, as all should, but she is somewhat selfless when it comes to people.
Abilities: Water control, Light bending (illusion), Limited shapeshifting between a woman and a horse (a prominent kelpie trait)
Backstory: Marina grew up in a very nice household with loving parents. They were not rich by any means, but their strong work ethic and firm family unit cast aside all woes until her mother (also a kelpie) passed away to an incurable disease. After that, things went downhill, but everyone maintained a semblance of hope that things will get better. Marina oathed that she will help her family out of being borderline broke by claiming a good schooling, a good job, and a prosperous life.

uprooting a old character form another rp... hope this is fine...

Appearance: telith normal takes the form of a humanoid about the size of a 19 year old human male, covered head to toe in thick hide armour with a hood over his head the only part of his face that can be seen are glowing orange eyes the rest is shrouded, the “claws extending form each glove appear to be part of his body, as do the horn like structure that protrude from his back, in dragon form however he appreat like your classic western dragon about 5 times the size of a large horse, except with one unique difference his scales glow with a rainbow light slowly shifting colours depending on his mood

Name: telith

Species: weaver,
a weaver is said to be a cross between a dragon a demon and some sort of celestial being how much of that is true is up for debate, but this much is know they often take the form of huge glowing dragons, or humanoids wearing regal clothing all are able to consume and extract energies from other objects and beings and to reshape matter via mass energy covers hence the name weaver,

sexuality: having a odd view on human, he care very little for their gender to him, a human is a human so bisexual would probably be the best term

power: energy manipulation

abilities: energy siphon : this little ability is basically the man way telith can eat/obtain power as he is far far too young to generate his own raw energy, so instead he siphon energies form other things, and means any type, of course he can "over eat" having a limited storage capacity for said energy.

energy manipulation: telith is able to well manipulate energy so turn what could have been heat energy from a fire into a laser or a laser into a massive burst of light,

mass energy conversion: the signature ability of the weaver they are able to convert stored energy into matter, of course this is limited to how much energy one can store and the complexity of what one is making, currently telith can make a 5 foot cube of solid matter before collapsing due to exhaustion, and a one foot cube of living organic matter before the same effective is ocurrse complicate items such as a watch will take up to a hour to complete while a simple statute might take only minutes,

personality: telith has a rather skittish nature even being a rather large dragon, he tend to be scared of most things, but once he does get to know you he could be consider rather talkative and fun to be around, he can however get rather angry if pushed past his fearful nature, with dangerous results.

background: telith has had a strange upbrings almost constantly traveling, mostly at the request of his uncle. a strange ghost like demon creature called galith that is apparently bound to his family line, and has been his guardian and father figure, for most of his long life, of course this has led to his oddly skittish nature, in fact slight fearful of humans of course, galith encouraged telith to branch out and perhaps finally find so where they can both settle down somewhere. Galith has settled on perhaps enrolling his son in a academy of sorts for the reason that would force telith to actually talk and interact with being other than himself. While it was particularly hard to get telith to go at the start, galiths managed to get telith to stick around for about a year, although telith still tries his hardest to avoid people. Meaning some of the staff and students hadn’t even releases he was here or even. Existed

weakness:

limited knowledge of his own abilities

easily scared

easily injured in his humanoid form

can be tricked into "overeating" basically causing him to get extremely sick,

glows

has a soft spot for eating well prepare meals

strengths

he's good at making things proved he's got the energy and time

he can fly

improved eyesight thanks to being a dragon More specifically seeing energies of things

glows

slightly increased overall stats to a normal human in his humanoid form

other: galith can only be seen by telith, and other that people galith deems should see him, telith does really really really like cooked food, because 99% of his life he's only eaten "raw energy", he also tend to have more self confidence when in dragon form

uprooting a old character form another rp... hole this is fine...

Appearance: telith normal takes the form of a humanoid about the size of a 19 year old human male, covered head to toe in thick hide armour with a hood over his head the only part of his face that can be seen are glowing orange eyes the rest is shrouded, the “claws extending form each glove appear to be part of his body, as do the horn like structure that protrude from his back, in dragon form however he appreat like your classic western dragon about 5 times the size of a large horse, except with one unique difference his scales glow with a rainbow light slowly shifting colours depending on his mood

Name: telith

Species: weaver,
a weaver is said to be a cross between a dragon a demon and some sort of celestial being how much of that is true is up for debate, but this much is know they often take the form of huge glowing dragons, or humanoids wearing regal clothing all are able to consume and extract energies from other objects and beings and to reshape matter via mass energy covers hence the name weaver,

sexuality: having a odd view on human, he care very little for their gender to him, a human is a human so bisexual would probably be the best term

power: energy manipulation

abilities: energy siphon : this little ability is basically the man way telith can eat/obtain power as he is far far too young to generate his own raw energy, so instead he siphon energies form other things, and means any type, of course he can "over eat" having a limited storage capacity for said energy.

energy manipulation: telith is able to well manipulate energy so turn what could have been heat energy from a fire into a laser or a laser into a massive burst of light,

mass energy conversion: the signature ability of the weaver they are able to convert stored energy into matter, of course this is limited to how much energy one can store and the complexity of what one is making, currently telith can make a 5 foot cube of solid matter before collapsing due to exhaustion, and a one foot cube of living organic matter before the same effective is ocurrse complicate items such as a watch will take up to a hour to complete while a simple statute might take only minutes,

personality: telith has a rather skittish nature even being a rather large dragon, he tend to be scared of most things, but once he does get to know you he could be consider rather talkative and fun to be around, he can however get rather angry if pushed past his fearful nature, with dangerous results.

background: telith has had a strange upbrings almost constantly traveling, mostly at the request of his uncle. a strange ghost like demon creature called galith that is apparently bound to his family line, and has been his guardian and father figure, for most of his long life, of course this has led to his oddly skittish nature, in fact slight fearful of humans of course, galith encouraged telith to branch out and perhaps finally find so where they can both settle down somewhere

weakness:

limited knowledge of his own abilities

easily scared

easily injured in his humanoid form

can be tricked into "overeating" basically causing him to get extremely sick,

glows

has a soft spot for eating well prepare meals

strengths

he's good at making things proved he's got the energy and time

he can fly

improved eyesight thanks to being a dragon More specifically seeing energies of things

glows

slightly increased overall stats to a normal human in his humanoid form

other: galith can only be seen by telith, and other that people galith deems should see him, telith does really really really like cooked food, because 99% of his life he's only eaten "raw energy", he also tend to have more self confidence when in dragon form

I really like this character, but in the rules of the interest check (in which I added to the rules to the character sheet), characters have to be between the ages of 14 and 18 as this is an Academy roleplay. Also, they do seem a little overpowered to me. I'm sorry.

Sure meister12 meister12 I could change the age if you wish, and if you think the abilities are overpowers fair enough, I cannot really tone it down without losing the affects although his personality off sets his power greatly I feel

Sure meister12 meister12 I could change the age if you wish, and if you think the abilities are overpowers fair enough, I cannot really tone it down without losing the affects although his personality off sets his power greatly I feel
Okay!
Also, you can still have your character to be thousands of years old, I just meant that you have to change it a bit to make them physically look between 14 and 18. And maybe if they are an student who has been in the academy for a while now, maybe add to the backstory of your character of how they got in the academy?

Okay!
Also, you can still have your character to be thousands of years old, I just meant that you have to change it a bit to make them physically look between 14 and 18. And maybe if they are an student who has been in the academy for a while now, maybe add to the backstory of your character of how they got in the academy?
Sure I’ll do all that thanks for being forgivening till tell ya in old chat once I’m done

"The allure of darkness, even the purest of hearts are drawn towards it."
codedbycrucialstar
BASIC INFORMATION:

Winter Intrye, seventeen (actually 19)
Birthday: April 25th, Taurus.
Orientation: Heterosexual
Race: Blood Singer/ Vampire

Powers:
Blood Share: If an Aisteach takes in her blood and shares their own, their power is enhanced twice fold. Works on Time delay. Only lasts for as long as Winter has magical energy. The more she trains the longer it will last. Right now it lasts for an hour.

Blood Bond: If the Aisteach she is currently in Blood share with dies, she will be seriously injured. It will feel as if a part of her has died. If she dies while in a Blood share, the Aisteach will feel as a part of them has died. It is to ensure she protect them as they protect her. At this moment in time, Winter can only handle being bonded with one Aisteach at a time and must rest a day in between bonding sessions.

Blood Song: Once Blood Share is completed and a blood bond is formed, the Aisteach will be compelled by strong needs to protect her in the form of a song which grows softer the closer they are. The further they are, the louder and more sweet it sounds, compelling them to draw closer. It resides in their blood and ignoring it is painful. They will always be able to find her as her blood now sings like a beacon to them in the dark. This blood song is always playing in Winter's mind, urging her to bond more and more people, but Winter fights it and keeps it hidden deep within herself.

PERSONALITY:

Trapped inside for 14 years, Winter is desperately curious and yet riddled with fear. Fears of large crowds, places, even loud noises. She wishes to be friendly but the trouble is… she is so determined to keep people out, she has been filled with a longing for connection. She is a small girl, delicate and breakable. She knows first hand things are breakable. She thinks of herself as useless and weak and pathetic. How could anyone like her if she hates herself?

The only person she has ever been allowed to open up too was her mother. Winter loves her mother and hangs on her every word, not even stopping to think of the possible abusive qualities their relationship holds. Winter has a secret journal listing all the places she wishes to visit in her newfound extended life. A dreamer lives inside her, waiting for the day she can overcome her fears but being stuck in one place makes her depression worsen.

Coming to the academy was supposed to be a change of pace... but now her head is riddled with new fears. What right does she have to be here? To exist anywhere? Those around her seem so powerful… so amazing. Winter knows she is just a tool to help them, not one of them. So is the fate of a blood singer who refuses to give into her power. When faced with yelling or confrontation she bolts. No matter where she is, no matter who she is with. Serious confrontation issues since Mother never allowed her to question anything...

And confronting that woman well, Winter doesn't have a death wish.

BIOGRAPHY:

Winter was a girl who grew up in the local haunted house of her small town. So many myths and stories were told of just what went on in that mansion up the hill. Winter herself was a local legend for her name and her lack of presence in the town's one high school. Adopted by Nova when she was three years old, Winter was sheltered in the large house with only her mother to homeschool her. Reading books with strange graphs and journals of even stranger people was her favorite past time. She didn't remember a time outside of the house, their groceries delivered and the townspeople only stopping by in the form of ding dong ditchers.

Her mother, Nova Intrye told her many times Winter's parents were killed by merciless people. Nova also painted stories of the world lurking just outside their door and Winter learned to be afraid. On the eve of her 18th birthday, Nova told Winter she once had a son, Frost. He was also murdered by the monsters of the world. Not strong enough. So when Nova found Winter, alone, the Vampire knew she must save Winter the way she should have saved her son. Nova told Winter of the power trapped in her blood and how it would never manifest... not unless Nova helped her. And instead of waking up the next day, 18, an adult ready to go out into the world; Winter woke up 17. Turned into a vampire by her mother.

Her mother kept her in the house for two more years, using Winter's blood magic too boost her own powers. Nova was immune to the effects the blood share had because she also compelled Winter by simply being her sire. Winter felt trapped like a prized bird in a gilded cage. By the end of her second year, she realized her blood magic was destined to make her a tool to be used.

When she received the academies invitation, she left in the dead of morning under a tarp to keep the suns rays off of her skin.

Winter's greatest wish is to be her own savior and to rid herself of her fears. The school has been helping Winter train her abilities so she can use her blood magic as a power up for her fellow classmates, helping them with their offensive powers by giving them a boost. But even though this seems like the only way she can help it is something she resents. Winter feels used at times, but even more so... she feels as if she is the one using the students.

OTHER:

EXTRA
☾ Her mother and father were both Blood singers. These are Aisteach who have this power trapped in their blood but hardly any survive to train with it. Most are drained of blood completely so the Aisteach can increase their power permanently and without having to be bonded to the Blood Singer.
✰ Winter was taken when she was three by Nova but ran away when she was "19" (Seventeen in appearance). She now lives at the academy and has cut off all contact with her adoptive mother.
☾Nova for two years, would drain Winter almost to the point of death and then force her to go into a frenzy on some innocent human to survive. This gave Nova physical power and mental power over her daughter. Winter now has an aversion for violence and avoids scruffles with a paralyzing fear. But... if she were to give into her darkness, her blood lust would be insatiable.

LIKES & DISLIKES
☾ She loves maps and old journals with stories from real people travelling to magical far away lands. She loves jokes as well because she really never heard a lot of them before. Her favorite past time is to either read an atlas or watch a stand up comedy show.
✰ She has a complicated relationship with her mother and can't tell if she hates her or not. She abhors violence and dislikes confrontation.

[*]

RELATIONSHIPS:

Nova Intrye: Adoptive mother to Winter. Nova is an ancient vampire whose son was slaughtered by Unmaskers. In mysterious circumstances, the Vampire stumbled upon Winter and locked both of them away in fear in her house. She loves her daughter but her mind broke from the trauma she was forced to endure.

Full Name:

Julian Hale

Preferred Name :

Jules

Birthday:

June 10

Male

Orientation:

Gay

Race:

Mage (With a wolf counterpart)

Student

Backstory:

Before Julian was born in another planet was a man who was lonely. He was a mage named Derek Hale who grew tired of the way he lived his life on his planet. There was no one who intrigued him or entertained his constant need for love and affection. Until one day a rift between his world and the planet earth randomly appeared. He took his chances and left before he could regret his decision. Derek knew that his was abandoning his family and his duties he held, but he quest for love was foremost the most important thing to him at the moment. Once on earth he lived a normal human life as best he could for 2 months. That's when he met Paige a human girl with the most beautiful eyes that he has ever seen. Her smile engulfed him with this passion that he never felt before. It wasn't long before they began to get serious all along Derek battled with how he was to inform Paige that he wasn't in fact human. Though he decided he would tell her later then sooner and before long Paige was pregnant. Derek and Paige was overjoyed, but Derek knew then that he has overly messed up because now his Chantry would be able to detect the newly formed magic signature that the baby made. Derek battled with his options as the due date of the baby came. That is when Paige started to show strange symptoms. She started to look drained as if the very life essence she had was being sucked away. Derek watch as the love of his life fade away before his eyes that cold June night. That's when Julian was born on June 10 on an unknown year for their is no records of his birth. His Mother died giving birth to him due to the fact that she was unable to carry the burden of the magic dwelling inside her. His Father had to hide him for the first few weeks of him being born because it was forbidden of him to engage in such acts with a human. Though the Chantry founds out where they are located and sends after them. Julian Father confronted the messenger away from the hideout deep in the woods of Appalachian Mountains. Though some humans heard Julian crying as they was going on a hike. Though before the people who found them could report this Julian's constant whining caught the attention of a wolf pack. The wolf pack turned out to be a pack of shapeshifters who took Julian in as one of theirs after there were no word of anyone coming to claim him. The pack leader trained him in hand to hand combat and thought him how to wield one handed and two handed weapons. He also learned archery and became proficient in it. After a while of growing up the pack started to notice small occurrences where if Jules got upset or overly happy the ground would start to shake momentarily, or if Jules was really depressed it would start to rain constantly out of nowhere. It didn't take long for the pack to realized that this child was some type of mage. The pack although still took care of him until the age of 15 when the pack was raided by a rival pack. The pack leader was badly injured and Jules took this the wrong way and with on a blind rage and flooded the forest in a ten mile radius. After that he blacked out for he exerted his energy. He lost all memory of the incident as he awakes in a hospital bed. Julian automatically starts to struggle but calms instantly when someone from pack comes and grabs onto his arm and calms him. Luckily the hospital the packmate took Julian was supernatural friendly and offered him the best help he needed. He was referred to this Academy by his nurse.

Appearance:

Julian is 5 foot 9 inches and weighs around 175 pounds. He has sandy brown locks that has been trimmed to the appearance below with striking bluish-grey eyes.

Personality: Jules is a quiet boy who tends to stick to himself. He doesn't speak fluent languages that is commonly known. He can sometimes become overly hyper especially if he around food. Though other then that he is reserved. Due to his background he doesn't trust other humans or any other species really.

Abilities: Julian has not fully learned that his has any form of magic yet for he never was taught when he was younger. Although he does have elemental magic focusing on 2 core elements. Earth is the main element his family possess. His dad being a Master of the arts and his Mother being human. The other element is Water which was passed down by his Great Grandmother who was the Head Master of their family's Chantry.

Weapons:

Fang ( Bow and Arrow)

Dusk & Dawn ( Daggers )

Ivory ( Katana )

These weapons was from the pack that they collected over the years of wars with Elven Colonies.

Strengths

Jules is immune to most poisons known to the world due to his blood being able to block out any substance that isn't his blood.

Jules has increase speed and senses

Jules is very intelligent

Weaknesses

Jules lacks sense of human norms nor any other species norms so he can come off as rude.

Jules is highly allergic to copper and gold

Jules lacks a lot of physical strength

Users who are viewing this thread

Back