• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Yatama Academy For The Disabled

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
W.I.P

So, basically my idea for this plot is in japan there is an academy for children affected with any sort of disability, wether physical or mental. It's situated only a short distance from a rather prestiges hospital with nurses on standby 24/7 in case of emergency. It's a place for those who don't want to be held back by their condition to continue school and potentially gain a job in the future, no matter how severe it may be.

(This plot is inspired/based on the visual novel -VN- Katawa Shoujo, feel free to check it out on their offical website.)

Within the large school there are many facilities, elevators for those in wheelchairs along with widened doors, a swimming pool for physical rehabilitation, a nurses building instead of the usual singular office, girls and boys dorms ether singulars or with roommates depending on the students condition, many classrooms and a small park outside the dorm buildings covering the space between the school to them.

There are many clubs available and though not compulsory it is encouraged to join one, the student counsel obviously being an alternative.

This roleplay is going to be within the genres of: Comedy, High school, Romance, Drama, etc…. Therefore I don't want it being a bunch of characters all looking down on themselves, this is a school for people who want to get out there and take chances and see, or learn to see themselves and the world around them in an optimistic light.

What are your thoughts so far? :)

((If anyone would like the CS early to work on a character just shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to give it to you.))​

Last edited:
In search of Co-Gms, coders or simply people willing to hep out with finding images for the backgrounds or with proof-reading/double-checking things!! :)

Is that a bad or good whoa? XD
looks good! I’m interested!
Thanks!! and welcome aboard mate-y~
Hmm. I might jump in.

//also, legit blessed that I was thought of <3 thank for the tag //
Friend!! I could never forget bout' you~ :3
Time to screw my character over... or be somewhat kind.
Senpai~!…. Please don't be too harsh. They're innocent!? XD

I can join.... Though in the next two days I won't be on cause I've got to take care of some family business.

But I remember Katawa Shoujo, it was a nice VN but the climatic story scenes between two characters and their romance were..... Very uncomfortable.....

Anyways, I've been flaunting around with an Artist type character for awhile now, gotta find a good disability for them is all I need to do.

I have about the same issue as Birb. I don't have enough time at the moment for the extensive amount of research that I'll have to do for an RP like this, and I don't want to cut corners for something like disabilities either.
Sorry!

Cosmos Cosmos do you have discord i kinda wanna talk to you about the speech system
Yes, my username is the same as on here…. But I'm sorry to announce I may have to ether post-pone this for quite a while or cancel it all together, things have suddenly gotten a little busy along with some other role plays that've taken priority, I'm really sorry to everyone and thanks for showing your interest in the project!!~ :3 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back