• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yaoi/Yuri over load.

--Nero--

Bang! Bang! Bang!
I'm mostly looking for MxF, however you can easily convince me to do either yaoi or yuri. But really I'm cutting back on those. So I might take two or four yaoi partners and two or five yuri partners. Like I said, I'm searching for MxF. What I list for Yaoi/Yuri is the only things I want to do..So sorry. For MxF feel free to suggest anything. I don't care if my role is male or female.

Yaoi:

Prince x Prince (Needs Seme)

Undercover Cop x Mob boss (Taken)

Naurto!!!! (My favorite pairing of this is Madara x Tobirama and I will love you forever if you do this with me. I need Madara though. Seme :3)

Best friend x best friend ( Taken)

Yuri:

Apprentice x Expert Witch (Needs Expert)

Princess x Commoner ( Needs Commoner.)

Demon x Angel

Best friends x Best friends.

Boss x worker

MxF:

Princess x Knight or Prince x female knight

Naruto!!

Supernatural (Ocs or Oc x Canon)

Angel x Human

Famous Band x fan

Maid x Master or Butler x Master

Demon x angel

Nurse x Doctor (meh)

Feel free to suggest other pairings.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Yuri best friends? I haven't updated this yet but I already have a partner for the Yaoi one. Sorry.

Not a problem. This websites is overflowing with yaoi and I know exactly where to look. This doesn't hinder me at all.

I felt bad because you practically wasted your time because of my laziness and failure to update my thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back