• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yaoi RP ^ ^ (Does not have to be 1x1/Open for lots of ideas)

Cyan

AHAHAHA!!
If you have the time, check out my other yaoi thread~ http://www.rpnation.com/threads/looking-for-a-possible-bxb-in-a-group-rp-yaoi-need-seme-3.56869/ (<-- Link ^ ^)

IMPORTANT!!! I usually play and am more used to being the uke char. But again I'm up for anything! ^ ^

First, I'll explain what I mean about the 'does not have to be 1x1' thing ;p. What I meant by that is that I'm completely and (all to) willing to make a character and join an already pre-existing RP with other members. So if you need a couple for your char. in a group RP just PM me/ respond to thread! ^ ^ (I'm more used to group RP's but I'm always up for a good 1x1 :smiled:)

As for private 1x1, I'm up for any idea/suggestions! (I'm pretty open minded, so don't hesitate to throw any and all your imagination out there :tongue:)

Also if you are not familiar or do not know what yaoi and uke/seme are, then here you go! :bigsmile:

(The yahoo answer ver.)

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070520115533AAT714P

(The basic gist of it XP)

seme.jpg
uke.jpg

(I'm preferably more of an Uke ;3 but I can be a pretty hardcore Seme too xD )

If you're up for it, PM me or post below~ Thank you!! ^ ^

Also looking for a partner/seme for my char. in the RP:

We, The Gifted: Primordial (<-- Link ^ ^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg. Someone who finally has the same interest as me. I would LOVE to maybe do a high school one or something!

Fate said:
Omg. Someone who finally has the same interest as me. I would LOVE to maybe do a high school one or something!
@Fate Sure! If you want to do a 1x1 just hit me a PM and we can exchange some ideas or you can just send me a link to the RP ;p (same goes for group ones too ^ ^).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back