• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Yaoi roleplay partner!

TheDisorderly

Angst and Gays
Hey there! I have tons of yaoi plots im open to so if this doesn't interest you feel free to pm me and we can discuss plots!

Im super interested in doing an omegaverse based roleplay with a top/seme. I prefer to play a power bottom, or any personality type that will click with your character! It WILL NOT be sexual. Anyways! The idea I had in mind was our characters being 'mated' to each other since young and just being bffs, or being roomates and finding out they are mated or being around one another for their heat etc. I also have a somewhat similar vampire/human plot type and im open to other ideas! Please pm me to discuss where to continue!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back