• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yandere simulator rp

Yay! So should I set stuff up now or wait until more people joined?

That's a good question... I would set up an OOC thread and a character thread where you can post all the details on the RP. I would make sure this thread is linked to those two and vice versa, but I don't think I'd start the IC thread yet.

Question.. is this going to take place at Academi High during Ayano's storyline? Will it take place in 1989 during Ryoba's storyline? Or will this take place at a completely different high school with a new yandere?

That's a good question... I would set up an OOC thread and a character thread where you can post all the details on the RP. I would make sure this thread is linked to those two and vice versa, but I don't think I'd start the IC thread yet.

Question.. is this going to take place at Academi High during Ayano's storyline? Will it take place in 1989 during Ryoba's storyline? Or will this take place at a completely different high school with a new yandere?
Academi High during Ayano's storyline, although there will be ocs in this and could you set those up? That would be a huge help!

The IC thread is here! This RP is still very much open for recruitment. As of right now the group only consists of me and Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades . We have five characters across the two of us so it's not all that bad, but it'd still be cool to have more people!

In case you are still open, I'd like to give this one a shot. Is there a yandere already by the way? Just curious.

Obviously, I'll probably have to if no one claims the spot since I'm the DM but being a dungeonmaster and controlling her is a lot different than actually RPing her.

So I'm curious how would this work?

Well as of right now, this RP is sort of a mix between Japanese high school, slice of life RP along with a horror type atmosphere. As of right now, I'm sort of the 'dungeonmaster' who controls the Yandere and other NPCs. Though, if anyone wants to step up and play the yandere, I would let them but no one has expressed interest yet.

Basically I'll be making events happen within the school setting. Maybe a NPC will die, maybe the Yandere will come after one of the player characters if she believes they're a threat to her senpai. The goal... which is not so clear right now since we're just introducing the characters would be to either stop the yandere, or just survive and stay out of the yandere's way, depending on what your character would do. There's a possibility that player characters will die and that the yandere will succeed at her goal, but there's also the chance that someone will stop her. I hope that answers your question. But it's kind of a mix between a freeform RP, and a DMed roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back