• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yandere RP (Open, Accepting~~!)

Rhakun

Convicted memer

Sample 2.png

SETTING

The year is 2014. You are a student of King Edward's School at Witley. School life had been smooth and routinary until a girl by the name of Ellie Waters disappeared with the police being unable to find her after numerous investigations. The official story, as it was issued by the authorities, says that Ellie ran away from town and is somewhere in England; however, there's a rumor going around about a phantom from the school's old days as a mental asylum that is taking girls away at night in-campus. The school's authorities have yet to assess this story, but many students believe it to be true. Much to the headmaster's delight, the grounds are clear hours before curfew.

Hey there, everyone!

A friend and I are in the process of making a skill-based, Yandere survival roleplay taking place in an existing college; King Edward's School in Witley. A lot of things are still in pre-production, but it'd be nice to know if anyone is interested in the concept before we launch the main thing : D

Last edited:
How would dice come into play?

During confrontations (as well as certain chancey situations), a dice system will be employed. This works by PMing one of the moderators with the action you desire to perform, them answering you back with a rate of success, your consideration of it and, if you make your mind, a random number generator will calculate whether or not it happens. This applies for player-player and certain player-environment interactions, but the GMs will always make the players know when said situation is at hand.

In duels, higher rolls get the preference. A character's traits and flaws may impact their performance in a specific scenario.

Certain things to consider:
  • You can argue with the moderators as much as you want to make your mind around what you want to try. However, once you state acceptance, the decision is final and it is up to the moderators to make the roll.
    • (If you so desire, the mods can evidence your rolls. However, you have to ask for them to do so before accepting; we want to prevent rerolling) drop
  • The roll will be done by your moderator of choice. We'll be using Google's RNG (Random Number Generator) to make calculation if you want to check it out.
Here's a possible turn of events:

• "P: I want to escape through the classroom's window."
  • "GM: 5 out of 10 chance of success. It's a very wild stunt, so the fact that your character is not physically active complicates it a bit. (6 - 1)"
  • "P: Damn... would it help if I dropped my backpack?"
  • "GM: Sure. That raises it to 7 out of 10."
  • "P: I'll take it"
  • "GM: You barely made it, dude! the generator rolled a 6."
  • "P: Yikes lol!"

After the dice settles something, players would just need to write their posts in accordance to the results and the story can progress :D

Last edited:
This seems pretty interesting, can't go wrong with highschool love-murder!
(im in)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back