• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Yandere craving

Professor red

Your leading Pokémon expert
Hello everyone beamed professer red but red is find. I’ve gotten a craving for a yandere plot.
But first few rules

1 no one liners. I write from 3 sentences is 5-6 paragraphs.

2 please no ghosting if there’s somthing you don’t like tell me.

3 I’m 20 so I’d like my partners to be 18+

now here’s the plot

The plot is you would be mentally physically abused by your foster parents all your life and it made you extremely shy and timid. I’m a orphan aswell. Well I grew up in a mafia but one day got adopted by a family. your foster parents adopt me. Not long after arriving I found out what they been doing to you. The women beats the girl and the man does even worse stuff to her. . I save you from That once I find out about it. Amd then. I take you to a safe house that I have and and you get clingy and attached to me. Soon our social worker would find out about all this and we would of been split up but I said I go where you go. And so we get adopted into a family with a daughter our age. And your super clingy and when a girl flirts with me you flip out. You should be in a mental hospital cause your capable of killing someone. But he does love her a lot and she loves him. We’d start out a week after arriving at the new foster house

Users who are viewing this thread

Back