Other Y'all Ever See A Potato Bug Before?

Mel_Mel_Stan

𖦹.•´༄𝙴𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚎༄`•.𖦹
Alright, story time:

I was just in my yard, right? We have a little garden, I was about to pick some tomatoes.

And then I SEE THIS WEIRD SPIDER BEE ANT HYBRID THINGY WALKING TOWARDS ME:
20210930_175934.jpg

My sister comes out and says "Oh shit it's a potato bug! Don't worry they're harmless."

And then, I kid you not, PROCEEDS TO PICK IT UP -

😭😭😭

Does it bite? I mean I know she said its harmless but surely it bites right?

So here is your answer: a potato bug will do everything it can to avoid you, but if you persist and threaten them, you can expect a bite. They have incredibly powerful jaws and teeth so if they bite you, you'll know it. They can also gnaw on you if you don't seem to be getting the picture.

So here is your answer: a potato bug will do everything it can to avoid you, but if you persist and threaten them, you can expect a bite. They have incredibly powerful jaws and teeth so if they bite you, you'll know it. They can also gnaw on you if you don't seem to be getting the picture.
I
HATE
BUGS
I'M PUTTING A LIGHTER IN FRONT OF THE BUG SPRAY

I M M E D I A T E
B U G
F L A M E T H R O W E R

I'M WITH FloofWhispers FloofWhispers I'M GRABBING A FLAMETHROWER NUH UH -

Lol why not give it a slow and painful death? Grab a knife a cut off its legs and then drown it in water!

I only have a dark mind that people feared since I was 6 year's old which resulted in being sent to mental hospitals throughout my life which was horrifically traumatic and I am scared for life HAHAHA! .... ;^;

I..that...- that satanic goddamn monstrosity is a potato bug? My god. Where I'm from potato bugs are those weird little things that kind of just look like a ball of dirt on your floor...

Screenshot - 2021-10-01T223927.891.png

This seems like some kind of unholy alternate universe where potato bugs have morphed into mutant serial killer demons.

I..that...- that satanic goddamn monstrosity is a potato bug? My god. Where I'm from potato bugs are those weird little things that kind of just look like a ball of dirt on your floor...

View attachment 918629

This seems like some kind of unholy alternate universe where potato bugs have morphed into mutant serial killer demons.
Oh....I thought that picture you posted was a roly poly...

The hell? Why are there so many different types of potato bugs?! Also I'm pretty sure one of those pictures is a roly poly not a potato bug...

After looking at yalls potato bugs, I've now come to the conclusion that the potato bug I saw was some sort of fuckin like spider mutant.

Imma purge em from my yard tomorrow akjdkksnnsjd -

The hell? Why are there so many different types of potato bugs?! Also I'm pretty sure one of those pictures is a roly poly not a potato bug...

I think it's a weird north central Appalachian thing...there's approximately 5392235 billion different names for those things. I've heard pill bug, potato bug, roly poly, dirty little bastard, but in the particular region of Appalachia I live in it's always been 'potato bug'. But we also have the 'potato bug' posted above that looks like a beetle.

Everything is potato.

Lol, I used to call pill bugs (or, roly-polys) potato bugs because when they rolled up they looked like potatos. Now, I refuse to believe I used to call them this demon of a bug-

Lol, I used to call pill bugs (or, roly-polys) potato bugs because when they rolled up they looked like potatos. Now, I refuse to believe I used to call them this demon of a bug-
I hate that rolly pollies are some form of whatever the hell was in my yard 😢😢😢😢

View attachment 918629

Yo that’s a pill bug-

Guys I...

I has bad news...

Pill bugs are potato bugs, the same thing as the image in the start of this thread...

😭😭😭
Screenshot_20211002-024217_Chrome.jpg

I had a "great" time exterminating these damn things from my yard today -

BRO THERE WERE LIKE 30 OF THEM SURROUNDING MY TOMATOES AND POTATOES AND THEN LIKE 10 NEAR MY FLOWERS 😭😭😭

So your Potato Bugs are Jerusalem Crickets

Satan's spawn of nightmare bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back