• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Yalandor: Project “Withstand” ((Currently Closed))

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu
What are the roles again?

They are:

Close-quarters-combat/Interrogator (Which is currently full as I need to make an announcement to the other member currently claiming a spot but has not yet made a character sheet.)

Knight/Assault (Which is currently empty for the time-being.)

Medic/Hacker (Which is full at the moment with two Characters already.)

Supplier (Which has one member already.)

Seeker/Construct (A class introduced by a a member of the roleplay with a limit of 2.)

Hunter/Tactician (Currently occupied by the man who made it for the roleplay, and FabulousTrash FabulousTrash my old nemesis when they were around more, so meaning it is full.)

You can also introduce a role for a chance for it to be added in, just pm me about it. But that’s it and each has a detailed explanation on the first post of the Interest check.

Also Hi FabulousTrash FabulousTrash , you probs don’t remember me but hi anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back