• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom yakuzaost's fandom interest | open (craving: saw, dead by daylight)

yakuzaost

1642292449246.png

Hey there :)

1) I'm 20, only comfortable with playing with people 18 and over. She/her. Mainly looking for RPN threads, PMs and/or google docs, but that's not a hard rule. Discord OOC chatter is cool.
2) I have certain canons that I want to play as/against. It's not exhaustive - if I know the character, I'm likely to be pretty willing to try them out for an interesting plot.
3) I don't? Really? Double? If I like the plot, I'll play with canon/OC. I just don't really, like, actively come up with any proper fandom-setting OCs. And if I do, I feel kind of self-conscious. Happy to play various OC and/or canon fodder/sides for flavour. Equal effort is the most important thing to me about this one.
4) Any pairing, slight lean towards playing female characters.
5) Not a strict stickler for post length, I can work with a few(!) lines or a few paragraphs. I expect something to 1) follow up on the previous post, 2) continue action/dialogue, 3) give me something to follow up on. That's it.

Dead By Daylight: As The Pig, The Spirit, The Legion, The Artist, The Hag, The Plague, Mikaela, Meg, Nea, Laurie, Kate, Nancy, Yui, Élodie, Yun-Jin, The Shape, The Ghost Face, Dwight, Ace, Bill, Quentin, Ash, Steve, Felix
Side note: Open to including licensed characters where they're not included in the game already - Robin Buckley, Peter Strahm, Adam Stanheight, Nancy Thompson, etc. Game mechanics are fun ♥️

Resident Evil: As Donna, Dimitrescu Sisters, Mia, Zoe, Claire, Jill, Hunnigan, Leon, Wesker, Ethan, Chris
Side note: I like Alcina & The Gang, don't be put off, just takes some convincing

Far Cry: As Faith, Jess, Carmina, Yuma, Dani, Ajay, Pagan, Jason, The Judge
Side note: Generally prefer to play Judge as M!Deputy? Personal preference.

Doctor Who: As Any
Side note: I'm a classic Who freak. I freakin' mean it with 'any'. You cannot weird me out with this one.

Saw: As Amanda, David, Adam, Lawrence, Strahm, Kerry, Jill, Hoffman, John

Stranger Things: As Robin, Nancy, Steve, Jonathan

Persona: As Ann, Sae, Kasumi, Haru, Makoto, Hifumi, Sophia, Ichinose, Alice, Goro, Zenkichi, Yusuke

Danganronpa: As Kaede, Hajime, Naegi, Shuichi, Kyoko, Fukawa, Junko, Mukuro, Peko, Sonia, Angie, Miu, Maki, Nagito, Kirumi

Marvel, Fire Emblem (mostly 3H, Awakening and Fates), Once Upon A Time, Harry Potter, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Riverdale - Ridiculously long list, assume 'any'.

Please PM me if interested! Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back