• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yakuza? Pokemon? Maybe both?

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Probably two types of games you'd never really expect to see together, but right now, I'm really looking for something involving one or both of these. The newest Yakuza comes out in a few months, and I love the series to death for its excellent characters and dramatic story. Pokemon has always been on my radar, for, as basic a concept it is, it's still extremely fun and addicting with each new installment.

Essentially, I'm looking for someone to help me craft an enjoyable story within one of these two worlds. Hell, if mashing them together sounds like fun, I'd be up for that too. I have ideas for both games and a mashup of them as well, but I would love to hear what you guys might have too! I'm open to basically all kinds of ideas.

Let me reiterate; this is not a thread dedicated to a Yakuza-Pokemon mashup. I'm looking for RP's involving solely Yakuza or Pokemon as well, not just a crossover. If you're looking for some fun with some pocket monsters or looking to smack some punks around for protection money, or even have your pocket monster do the smacking for you, please let me know via a PM or a thread response! I eagerly await any interest for them! And if you have any questions, please, let me know in the thread and I'll do my damndest to help clarify anything. Thanks for stopping by!

I can actually see a yukuza-pokemon mashup. ( though sadly I know very little about yukuza

mdebourg mdebourg
Don't worry, you don't have to be super knowledgeable about Yakuza to participate. If you're interested, send me a pm and we can discuss further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back