• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yakuza: A New Muse Struck Me [Repost]

QueenoftheTojo93

Hello again and sorry to everyone that may have been interested in the previous post before it got deleted but once again, I am looking for anyone interested in the Yakuza Fandom that can play Joon-Gi Han from Yakuza 6 as I am almost finished with the game. If you play him from 7-(Like a Dragon) then you might have to give me a slight heads up as I have not started that game yet. Thank you to anyone that can share this or are interested in the role that also love doing AUs and CanonxOC storylines. I would also prefer to have 21+ roleplayers answering this thread because I am more comfortable with people my age or older. I can't thank y'all enough. ~Leila

"To become a man's shadow, your body and mind must be united with his, for the rest of your life. In turn, a shadow will be born from me some day... a shadow with the same commitment. So you see... Joon-gi Han is more an immortal entity than he is a man."-Joon-gi Hantumblr_a4a798f5ef891fb3dc42c027893b971e_cbd10102_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back