• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yaku OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
And thats what happens when you dont pre write posts in google docs lmao… you accidentally post shit~

Been ages since I played a game on this site! Are you still accepting applications?

So I'm noticing that you have to pick one of the five elements for your character, but there's also magic listed (Sensory, Bug, Darkness, etc.) that doesn't fall under those elements. Is your magic supposed to tie in with your element, or can you skip choosing an element and just have non-elemental magic?

One of the five elements is the nature of your mana. Mana is the a source that’s inside of all wizards that use magic. You would be mainly prominent in that form of magic. Though you can learn any form of magic as you please beyond that based element.

Can you expand a bit more on the biography and give it some more fluff? For the magic your mana nature will be wind since wind was the first element you put spells for. You’re not allowed to have any other forms of magic as of now unless u split them up evenly to 3-4 spells. Something for your character to aspire and learn other elements. Though you will be more proficient in the wind element. Also flash step is a technique you will be taught throughout the story its only a skill higher up ranking Spirit Slayers, also its not a magic based technique deals with the body. Your clan is Akamichi clan not all three btw ~

Expansion Magic: let’s him change his size so to better fit into normal places

Wind spells:

Haste: increases the target overall speed allowing for faster movement and attacks

Air cutter: a spell that temporarily enchants a weapon to act like a boomerang returning to the user's hand after thrown.

Fire spells
Dancing lights: small flaming embers dance around the caster illuminating the area these can be sent outwards to light up a path as well

Heat metal: pressing a hand onto a metal object instantly causes it to heat up rather useful

Lighting spells:
Flash step: teleports the user up to 10 feet in a flash of lighting mostly used to get through doorways that would otherwise be inaccessible

Can you expand a bit more on the biography and give it some more fluff? For the magic your mana nature will be wind since wind was the first element you put spells for. You’re not allowed to have any other forms of magic as of now unless u split them up evenly to 3-4 spells. Something for your character to aspire and learn other elements. Though you will be more proficient in the wind element. Also flash step is a technique you will be taught throughout the story its only a skill higher up ranking Spirit Slayers, also its not a magic based technique deals with the body. Your clan is Akamichi clan not all three btw ~

Expansion Magic: let’s him change his size so to better fit into normal places

Wind spells:

Haste: increases the target overall speed allowing for faster movement and attacks

Air cutter: a spell that temporarily enchants a weapon to act like a boomerang returning to the user's hand after thrown.

Fire spells
Dancing lights: small flaming embers dance around the caster illuminating the area these can be sent outwards to light up a path as well

Heat metal: pressing a hand onto a metal object instantly causes it to heat up rather useful

Lighting spells:
Flash step: teleports the user up to 10 feet in a flash of lighting mostly used to get through doorways that would otherwise be inaccessible
Im not the best at backstory sorry about that I’ll try my best to bulk it up a bit

and secondly sorry about the over abundance of spells I’m happy to cut it down to just the wind stuff no issue at all

Im not the best at backstory sorry about that I’ll try my best to bulk it up a bit

and secondly sorry about the over abundance of spells I’m happy to cut it down to just the wind stuff no issue at all
All good once your done with that your cs will be accepted and I’ll do the rest from there ~ wait until you get a noti from me in IC to post in there

All good once your done with that your cs will be accepted and I’ll do the rest from there ~ wait until you get a noti from me in IC to post in there
Thanks for understanding any suggestions Are welcome like I said I kinda suck at writing backstories

Sorry if I took too long and you aren't excepting anymore! It took me forever to draw her face claim 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread

Back