• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Yakom's Partner Search

Yakov011001

Archetype of Steel
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ladies and gents, it's that time again. I'm looking for RP partners and I'm sure a number of you are too, so listen up!

I've got some preferences, but that's to be expected from everybody, isn't it?
  • I will do MxM and FxF, but I'm partial to MxF
  • I like fandom RPs, but more to explore the worlds they're set in and whatnot. I don't like canon characters on either side; OCs only.
  • If you don't know the difference between 'they're', 'their', and 'there', don't even try it pal.
  • I put in only as much as you do. I try my best to match length with my partner. Of course, that's not against shorter entries, makes back and forth quicker.
Now to the part everyone actually wants to see; fandoms:
  • My Hero Academia
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Pokémon
  • Xenoblade
  • RWBY
  • Persona
  • Devil May Cry
  • Fire Emblem
  • Monster Hunter
  • This list is getting long, let me stop.
I've got more, if none of that strikes your fancy. Of course, we could also hammer out an original plot; I'm kind of feeling that right now. So, you know the drill, PM me if you're interested and if you're not--uhhh--yeah.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back