Yᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ Lᴏᴠᴇ [cravings]

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; background: #3c4245; padding: 7px; width: 45px; height: 45px; border: 1px solid #3c4245; border-radius: 100%; color: #fff; text-align: center; margin: auto; transition: .7s; font-size: 18px; font-family: Avenir; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: #5f6769; border: 1px solid #5f6769; transition: .7s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=selectedTab] background: #719192; border: 1px solid #719192; transition: .7s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all .7s; width: 450px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; background: #c8dad3; color: #000; height: 400px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; transition: all .7s; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 [/script]
[div class="tab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"]
[div class="tab tab3"]
[/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents04 show"]
Yearning for Love
[div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
introduction
Hello, people of RpNation! I have a main thread for 1x1 searches, but unfortunately my main cravings are never quite picked up as I wish they would be. Sigh. So! I started this thread to lay them out more concisely. Hopefully, someone else will find them worth their time. A girl can dream ~ !

A little about me: I'm 19 years old and started college this August. My winter break is in about a month, which means I'll be home and mostly without WiFi for a month. Generally speaking, my responses are slow, sometimes once a week or once every two weeks, depending on my schedule and other RP commitments. If you write with me, you can expect fairly long or medium size posts. Of course, I'll match yours, but I would prefer longer than three paragraphs per post, depending on how many characters we each write.

I love doubling, and I love playing multiple characters. I don't play females enough for 1x1s sometimes, so it'd be lovely if someone would play a male for me if they don't want to double. I usually do OC x Canon because I'm a romantic nut. On special occasions I'll do Canon x Canon, but that's not part of my list of cravings. Anyway.
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
expectations
These are some basic "rules," I guess, that I have for RP partners. I will apologize ahead of time if my own response time to PMs or such are slow - sometimes it's hard to tell if we'll be a fit based on a first impression. I'm trying to work on toleration though, so I swear I won't bite ~

1. This is a team effort. Let's work together on this, okay? I suck at thinking sometimes, but I have my moments when ideas are nonstop pouring out of me. Teamwork makes the dream work.

2. NO ONE-LINERS. Like I said, I write a lot, so if you can match my length, that'd be great. I can adjust to you if I feel like I'm getting a lot out of your three paragraphs, though.

3. I have no age preference! However, I do expect maturity at the very least. I have dealt with everything from immaturity in mid-20s to maturity in early teens. Age, to me, does not define maturity; however, I do expect it. (Unless, of course, our OOC interaction is freaking hilarious, then all bets are off.) As such, please know basic grammar, if only so I can interpret your writing.

4. Patience is key here. I'll be patient with you if you'll be patient with me. I don't respond in a day? PLEASE don't send me five messages. I can assure, if you do that, I'll be uncomfortable, I'll leave the PM, and I will be annoyed. Just... don't do that. Please wait patiently.

5. Hopefully you're reading everything, because it'd be really mean if you didn't bother to read everything I wrote. Please mention the Duck Empire if you did me this favor and read everything.

6. Please don't be rude with me. I'm not sure what gets into people's heads to start giving me a lesson on how I should act, but that's not cool. Like everyone else, I'm still growing up and working on myself; I don't need people shoving my faults in my face. Thank you. I'll berate myself on all my mistakes, if you don't mind.
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
plots & such
This is where I will lay out the aforementioned cravings. A couple of them are fandoms that never see the light of day on here, and the rest are my AU ideas that I would like to see happen here.

Pandora Hearts : Elliot Nightray x OC.
A hundred years ago, Elliot Nightray met a girl named Akari Calico at their school, Lutwidge Academy. She had a terminal illness that left no room for enjoying life, and yet she found a way to do it anyway. After meeting her, Elliot did all he could to make sure she could enjoy what little time she had left. They fell in love with each other, and Elliot proposed to her despite their being only sixteen. But they didn't care, so long as they had one another and their friend, Leo, Elliot's valet.
Then Akari died, and Elliot was left alone. Grief stricken, he tried to move on and live for her, but it wasn't meant to be. Elliot soon followed Akari, giving his life to save his friends from himself. His soul joined hers in the After, and for a time, they enjoyed more peace than they had in life.
There is a legend about the land where they had once lived. Every hundred years, those souls of the dearly departed return to the land. And once a century passed, Akari and Elliot returned to the land.
Akari Thames has never been sick, and Elliot Duskwatcher is no heir to a dukedom, but a farm boy. They live in the same small town, along the same road, but they haven't really noticed each other, save for passing glances. All that changed when they each turned sixteen.
It seems the idea of "soulmates" is real, after all.
[ Yes, this is mostly a romance, and it's mostly a cheesy thing about finding each other in the next life. But I really love this idea, and the one time someone else liked it, too, they disappeared. Insert sad expression here. If you would like me to double, we can certainly adjust this to include your character and love interest. I don't mind at all! ]

Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches : Miyamura x OC.
Akari Koizumi hates her mother. All her life, she has been ridiculed, called names. Her only sanctuary is at school, which has long been rumored to have magical witches running through it - not that anyone believes that.
One day, Akari stumbles upon the Supernatural Studies Club, and their strange ability to switch bodies with a kiss. It's there she meets Miyamura and the rest, and her life changes, hopefully for the better.
[ This is also more slice-of-life. We don't have to follow the anime storyline - we can come up with our own events and plotlines. However, I do have a specific idea in mind that can only work a little further along, when the romance (naturally) is most tense. Basically, this is going to be an up-and-down sort of love story, but hey - what's roleplay for? ]

Greek Gods AU.
So I don't have a specific plot or such in mind for this. However, I would love to set the Greek gods in the modern world (still on Olympus) and play out some of my favorite "pairings" in this setting. We can do all of them, or we can only do a couple of them. I don't care which. For this, I would prefer realistic face-claims, and there would have to be a certain plot we carry out, but we can come up with that together.
My favorite pairings in all the myths are:
Iris x Zephyrus ; Hades x Persephone ; Dionysus x Ariadne ; Apollo x Daphne / Hyacinthus
[ This would also serve as a sort of way to tell the "after" of some of the myths. What happened after Dionysus saved Ariadne from the island? What happened after Daphne turned into a tree? Like that. ]

Disney Pairings AU.
I have a bunch of Disney-based characters in reserve (if you haven't seen my character thread. So I wouldn't mind some cutesy pairings in an AU setting for them. Some examples of Disney pairings I find cute:
Belle x Beast ; Meg x Hercules ; Lady x Tramp (or Scamp x Angel) ; Elizabeth Swann x Will Turner ; Tiana x Naveen ; Jasmine x Aladdin ; Thomas O'Malley x Duchess ; Simba x Nala (or Kovu x Kiara) ; etc. etc. (those are the ones I already might have a character for)
[ Just ask about a character in question, and I'll let you know! We don't even have to do canon Disney pairings if you don't want to! It can be completely based on characters who are BASED on Disney characters. Yeah. That made sense. ]

That's all I have for now!
[/div] [/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/threads/𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆-⧾-𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻′𝘀-𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽𝘆-𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘀.454487/post-9951524[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back