• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Xy's Search for ANGSTY Romance (poor coding + fandoms inside)

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u

superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg
superthumb.jpg
5442f32eb90a808453cfe1b8564fa63a.jpg

• Hey hey hey! So I'm Xy (as you can see) and this is my little search for some angsty romance. I've had some ideas floating around in my head for awhile now, so I'm finally here looking for someone to map them out with me! They're a little cliche, but I'm sure that one of you lovely people will help me make one into something unique and fun for the both of us!

I'm a nineteen year old college student who's been roleplaying since the good ol' days when my friends and I would pretend the Jonas brothers were our boyfriends. Though I'd like to say my writing is better now than it was when I was twelve, my love for romance and writing it is still there (and I'm also a lot more gay).

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂

Hiya!

These are all great but i'm really interested in the bad boy x good girl role reversal! I'd prefer playing the female:)
I also like the one about the character that "woo's everyone" except for the new kid lol. I'd prefer playing Character B and as a female if that's alright.

lmk what ya think!

I love relationships where they hate each other at first! I also love soulmate aus— maybe we could combine the two somehow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back