• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Xy's Matchmaking Services - Application {OPEN}

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Just in case you don't know what this is about, here's a link to the Interest Check.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please fill this out accurately and in as much detail as you can! It'll help me give you a good match!

Character Sheet:

Full Name:
Appearance: (preferably a picture)
Dislikes:
Common Traits: (3 Positive, 3 Negative)
Brief Personality Description: (How does your character carry their self? How do they handle good and bad situations? How do others typically perceive them?)
Brief Background History: (Parents, Siblings, Social Status, Living Situation, Etc.)

Matchmaking Application: *Please fill out essay questions IN CHARACTER, to help me get a good grasp of what your character is like.

Ethnicity:
Birthday:
Horoscope Sign:
Sexual Preference:

What physical qualities do you look for in a potential significant other?:

What personality traits do you look for in a potential significant other?:

What is your ideal date?:

What is your biggest turn off?:

How did your last relationship end?:

Do you ever plan to get married and settle down?:

How do would you typically spend an evening alone?:

Why are you filling out this application?:

What do you hope to gain from this experience?:

Any special requests or preferences that I should consider before matching you up?:

Favorite color:
Favorite food:
Favorite animal:
Ideal weather:
Favorite article of clothing:

~~~~~~~

Thank you for applying! Once I get a good number of applicants, I'll start getting people paired up! Of course I'll keep you updated, and link you to a main thread once the time comes.

Placeholder!
Character Sheet:

Full Name: Alice Linwood
Appearance:
de2e2acbf745769cee5b3491ef0f011b.jpg

"Cutesy" things (stuffed animals, frilly clothing, etc.)
- Animals
Dislikes:
Common Traits: (3 Positive, 3 Negative)
Brief Personality Description: (How does your character carry their self? How do they handle good and bad situations? How do others typically perceive them?)
Brief Background History: (Parents, Siblings, Social Status, Living Situation, Etc.)

Matchmaking Application: *Please fill out essay questions IN CHARACTER, to help me get a good grasp of what your character is like.

Ethnicity:
Birthday:
Horoscope Sign:
Sexual Preference:

Any special requests or preferences that I should consider before matching you up?:

Favorite color:
Favorite food:
Favorite animal:
Ideal weather:

Last edited:
Character Sheet:

Full Name: Marlin Marie Blake
Appearance:
Modelo+Sillon.jpg

Likes: The color pink, long walks in the park, being with family, and drawing
Dislikes: Spiders, Watching sports, People who are rude.
Common Traits: Positive: Bubbly, Creative, Understanding.

Negative: Stubborn, Emotional, Quick to Judge
Brief Personality Description: Marlin carries herself in an almost confident way yet still keeps to herself and doesn’t fully take charge, leaving that to others. When placed to make a decision she gets anxious but tends to handle any situation to the best that any one person can. Sometimes she makes good decisions and sometimes she make decisions that she thinks are good but end up being poor. No matter if the situation is good or bad she tries to make a decision that will benefit other people along with herself.
Brief Background History: Marlin grew up in a small town where everyone knew everyone as well as everyone’s secrets. Her father was a wealthy man who had owned a lot of land in her town and he had been a successful entrepreneur and had loved staying in a small town. Her parents are happily married and she has a younger brother who is extremely bright but doesn’t talk to anyone. Her life had always been to please her father and he wanted her to take over his business and all she wanted to do was to be an artist. Drawing was her passion which caused some tension in her family. Her parents love her but they are upset that she chose to become an artist.

Ethnicity: White
Birthday: March 22
Horoscope Sign: Aries
Sexual Preference: Males

What physical qualities do you look for in a potential significant other?: I want someone who Is tall. He doesn’t need to be a 10 but a solid 6 would be great. He should have at least some muscle and not be a stick. Overall besides that I’m not picky on hair color or anything of that nature.

What personality traits do you look for in a potential significant other?: I want someone who will listen. Someone who is patient and full of passion, who knows how to have a good laugh, someone who doesn’t mind being silly sometimes. Someone who can be spontaneous and pull me out of my mundane lifestyle.

What is your ideal date?: My ideal date would be for us to go the somewhere like an art museum first (I know kind of boring but it’s one of my favorite places to go). From there I’d like something a little more spontaneous like going to play paintball, or laser tag, or just something fun. Followed by dinner and then we’d walk along outside holding hands and then end the night with a kiss. I know it’s not an extravagant date but I prefer simple.

What is your biggest turn off?: Arrogance

How did your last relationship end?: My ex decided that I wasn’t enough and dumped me for my friend at the time so not a great ending.

Do you ever plan to get married and settle down?: I want to get married and settle down, it would be the ideal dream

How do would you typically spend an evening alone?: Yes, it’s nice to have some alone time.

Why are you filling out this application?: I seem to have trouble getting a guy that truly understands me, or even wants to put In the effort so I figured why the hell not.

What do you hope to gain from this experience?: A new outlook on relationships because right now my life with relationships hasn’t been great

Any special requests or preferences that I should consider before matching you up?: Just make sure they are genuinely nice, because I don’t want fake nice.

Favorite color: Purple
Favorite food: Tacos
Favorite animal: Turtle
Ideal weather: Spring weather?
Favorite article of clothing: Shoes I guess.

~~~~~~~

**WIP**
Character Sheet:

Full Name: Ethan Francis Taylor
Appearance: (preferably a picture)
OUP0hWBk.jpg

Likes: action movies, hiking, camping, anything outdoorsy in general, wildlife, reading, cats.
Dislikes: literally all sweet food, having nothing to do, laziness, anything overly-complicated or fancy.
Common Traits: + decisive , + friendly , + quiet, - defensive , - impatient, - fussy

Ethnicity:
Birthday:
Horoscope Sign:
Sexual Preference:

Favorite color:
Favorite food:
Favorite animal:
Ideal weather:

Dr. Pepper
Classic Rock

Dislikes
Bugs
Darkness
Being Called Short

Fears
Snakes
Spiders
Small Spaces

Annie Bristol
Humorous ☁︎ Cheerful ☁︎ Passionate ☁︎ Stubborn ☁︎ Opinionated

tumblr_n7kzwufi2p1t5i2roo4_250.png

Basics

Name: Annabella June Bristol
Nickname: Annie
Date of Birth: August 1st
Zodiac: Leo
Pronouns: She/her/hers
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual Biromantic

Appereance
Heritage: Caucasian, Oregon native
Hair Color: Natural brunette, dyes it blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 130 lbs
Face Claim: Emily Bett Rickards

Personality & Bio
Personality: Annie is what you could call an outspoken and headstrong person, but she has a kind heart and soul. She may come off as a bit rude and loud to strangers, but once you get to know her and her you, she becomes a very lovable personality. Annie would also protect those she cares about with her life, no matter what they've done or how good of a person they are. When first beginning a relationship with Annie, she will try her best to make you comfortable, though this can make her seem a bit closed-off at first as she tries to get to know you.
Bio: Annie grew up in a rather average american household, with one older brother and two happily (or at least somewhat happily) married parents. She always liked computers as a kid and began to discover a talent for programming during middle school. She now works for a technology development company, and makes a rather nice amount of money, since she has designed some of the biggest tech company in the world's best devices. Though she makes quite a bit of money for what she does, she is a bit squeamish of buying a large home or having her name in the tabloids, so she lives in a simple, small, yet nice flat in Seattle and has the company use her pseudonym when crediting her.

Application
Occupation: "Well, I'd really prefer not to have gold diggers the only ones interested in me, so let's just say that I work for a rather successful technology development company."
Physical Qualities: "I'm not extremely 'picky' when it comes to how a person looks, but I will admit that I'm always attracted to some nice green eyes."
Personality Traits: "If someone is going to date me, they need to be able to talk for themselves and not be pushed around. Confidence, or at the very least stubbornness is a definite requirement."
Ideal Date: "Hm... I think I would have to say something daring and interesting. Like skydiving! Or mountain climbing."
Biggest Turn Off: "Disrespect. If you act like some arrogant, holier-than-thou ass, you will be immediately rejected."
Last Relationship: "Well... to put it flatly, Sam... Sam wasn't exactly loyal, so I broke it off."
Settle Down: "Oh hell no! Well, at least not for some time. I'm still young!"
Evening Alone: "Netflix and Pizza my friend. Netflix and Pizza."
Why Apply: "I guess I've finally gotten over how pissed I was at Sam, but I enjoyed having someone to care about who cared about me. Cheesy, I know."
Hope to Gain: "If not a romantic relationship, perhaps a new friend."
Requests: "Uh... nothing I can think of. I'm up for anything! Well... most anything. No serial killers please."
Color: "Red"
Food: "Pepperoni pizza with mushrooms and olives. I like the classics, with a bit of my own spice."
Animal: "I'd have to say lion. They're just so... majestic!"
Weather: "A light rain that's just warm enough to go out in."
Clothing: "One word; Converse."
Coded By: Honeybees

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back