• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

happy days
giphy-71.gif

A rather mysterious figure steps into the room, walking over to their desk to take a seat in their chair. They open up their laptop before powering it on, and as soon as the home screen flashed upon the laptop screen, the figure moves the cursor over to one of the applications on the side. They double clicked it, the application immediately opening in response. A mischievous grin was slowly forming on the person's lips whilst their fingers moved to type away.

"Hey upper east siders, Gossip Girl here! So sorry for being inactive and not posting for a while, I have been quite busy lately. But I have some good news for you guys! It appears that I am not the only one who has been busy, and I've collected some more juicy secrets. Please tune in next time to see who I've been eyeing lately and remember that your secrets are never... ever safe with me. Will your secret be spilled next? XOXO, Gossip Girl."

The person nods their head in approval, moving the cursor over to 'Submit', clicking on it without hesitation and now the blog post is up! The figure rests easy in their chair, staring at the fresh blog post with a smirk of satisfaction and a pleased expression. Oh, this was going to be a fun, fun ride.

Hello everyone! It's me, applecream, back with another interest check! So, this will be a Gossip Girl based roleplay and it is going to get very messy and dramatic! Give me all the drama and give me messy OCs! So, our characters are going to have some secrets that they have been keeping well... secret! And Gossip Girl is going to be leaking said secrets out online for the public eye to see. You do not need to have seen Gossip Girl in order to join this roleplay! Just know that the basic premise is your OC's secrets are going to be getting leaked on blog posts. I will be playing Gossip Girl!

Now, onto the rules!

1) You may play as many characters as you are able to handle but please keep track of all of them!
2) Discord is required as we will be doing all plotting and OOC chatting there.
3) LGBTQ+ friendly! All genders, sexualities, etc... are welcome here!
4) Realistic faceclaims only please!
5) This roleplay will be semi-advanced to advanced! The minimum you can post is around 3 paragraphs.
6) As stated above, this roleplay is going to get very messy and dramatic so please be comfortable with that!
7) Please do not leave anyone out of plotting/discussion/roleplay. If you see someone in need of interaction or plotting, then please attempt to do so with them!
8) If you have any problems, then please contact me!
9) If you lose interest, then please let us know!
10) Bigotry and bullying OOC will absolutely not be tolerated whatsoever.

LINKS:

CS Thread: XOXO Gossip Girl (CS)
RP Thread: TBA
Discord: PM me for the link!

99388187-xoxo-red-heart-vector-card-300x300.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back