• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ XO, Kitty RP ~

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
09b9f95d1dfe584b19608d6030f2e5942d20a3f1.gifv

Hi~!

I'm currently looking for a 18+ partner to create a 1x1 MxF/FxF romance/comedic/drama/angst RP for XO, Kitty on Netflix.

I'm currently looking for someone to write for any of the characters in these ships (although even if I haven't mentioned a specific pairing below, I'll probably be open to suggestions, since there are ships aplenty in this show xD):

~ Kitty x Min Ho
~ Kitty x Dae
~ Kitty x Yuri
~ Jina (Principal Lim) x Daniel (Professor Lee)

We can follow the plot from the show itself, or branch out in AUs and our own ideas of how the story should go… I'm open to new possibilities~! I would love to craft a story together with my partner.

Requirements:
  • No one-liners. I write from 3 to 6 paragraphs, so have a good sense of grammar and spelling please.​
  • We will be using PMs for this RP.​
If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me~!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back