• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Xeppy

bloop idots —>
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! I’m Xeppy! I've never really made an interest thread before, so bear with me here. A little about me here:
  • Any pronouns are fine for me
  • I use Third Person
  • Huge LGBTQIA+ person
  • I love Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, and Slice of Life genres
  • I can do MxM, MxF, FxF, NBxNB, or any other pairing
  • I write 2-5 paragraphs (usually), but I’ll write whatever amount is needed
  • I usually respond in 1-3 days unless something comes up, which I would tell you if so
  • I absolutely love OOC chats! It’s nice to just talk
  • I'm pretty good on grammar while in the roleplay, but nobody is perfect
  • If you don’t give me notice and you’re gone for 2+ weeks, I’ll assume you’ve ghosted and leave, although you can always message me again!
  • I don't do discord. I'm on this site for a reason, so why not use it?

I’m looking for:
  • Someone who actually talks to me about the story and plot
  • Someone who doesn’t move the story too fast and makes sense in their writing
  • Someone who won’t ghost. Just tell me- I won’t bite you
  • Someone who doesn’t mind me OOC chatting with them and doesn’t bring much drama out of roleplay
  • Someone not rude or a generally really bad person

So, cool! I don’t do many fandoms, so here are some plot ideas I would wish to do!

- Amnesi-ghoul: Two ghosts who have just died. They both still have one last wish on Earth and can’t peacefully move on to the afterlife without fulfilling it. Here’s the one problem: they’ve forgotten all their memories, have no idea who they are, and have no idea what they’re supposed to do.

- Return then Recycle: Two middle-aged, depressed adults who are stuck in a continuous, non-ending, horrible cycle in their lives (such as bad relationships, dead-end jobs, etc). They have no way of escaping it, and believe they are stuck forever. Suddenly, one night, they wake up to find themselves in the past, in their 13-year-old bodies, with no seeable way to get back to the future.

- A Closet Arrangement: There’s a princess from a kingdom. There’s a prince from a nearby kingdom. They get engaged from kingdom relations. Just one problem: they’re both closeted gays, thinking the other person is head over heels for them.

- The Thin Line of Reality: Someone’s reading a totally normal, perfectly normal book inside their dark room. Except it’s not a totally normal, perfectly normal book. They find themselves sucked into it, trapped inside whatever genre they were reading with the protagonist of the story.

- Goody Two Shoes: Someone finds out that they're reincarnated from their past life, where they have committed many evil deeds. In this life, they would have to commit a lot of good deeds to balance it all out, but they don't know how to. They get help from their friend's friend, who is a really good person, in attempt to learn how to become better.

And more! I’ll probably add more ideas later if I think of some. If you have a plot idea as well or are interested in any of the above, please PM me or comment below! Have a good day/night/afternoon! :)

Last edited:
Is this still open? :D I'm really interested in thin line of reality and return then recycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back