• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Xenoblade Chronicles x rp?

trueNia

Nia (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
I’d be interested in widening my horizon on having Xenoblade Chronicles x rp partners. We would be able to discuss our characters (avatar characters and who plays who canon wise), ships, and a possible plot beforehand. I’ve beaten the game so no need to worry about spoilers.

If anyone’s interested, I will send my RP rules/guidelines directly.

I'm super interested. Is knowledge of the post game required? I haven't beaten it yet if that's the case.

I'm super interested. Is knowledge of the post game required? I haven't beaten it yet if that's the case.
Hey there!
How far along are you, if I may ask?

I tend to rp differently than how the story goes; if you’ve gotten to a certain part of the game, we can go from there. Most of my rps are casual stories, for more casual character development and head canon creating, since I use rp to develop my fanon and headcanons for at least the characters I often play.

If you’re still interested, I’ll send the rules/guideline link that you can look over. I try to go in depth on those so there are no grey areas in what I do and don’t rp.

Hi! :)

I've beaten the main story once or twice actually, but haven't done anything more than that. It's been awhile since I played the game to be honest, so I might have forgotten some things. I haven't really written/rped as anyone except for Elma and Cross but I'm willing to give a try at the others though. :)

Hi! :)

I've beaten the main story once or twice actually, but haven't done anything more than that. It's been awhile since I played the game to be honest, so I might have forgotten some things. I haven't really written/rped as anyone except for Elma and Cross but I'm willing to give a try at the others though. :)

Well I’m on the same boat as you then. I beat the game once, but after that I haven’t done any of the affinity missions that are post game exclusive.

I’m writing my own post game storyline.

I’ve rped/written as everyone I think, but the ones that I’ve done the most is Hope, Elma, Vandham and HB. That’s not including my cross, Nia— she’s the character I tend to peioritize because she’s a character that I need to develop since she’s my oc.
131C025B-A42E-4CCA-B17D-6CB536390601.jpeg

Of course, if you wanted to use your cross; or just the default one, that’s okay too, as I wanted to make Nia able to coencide with other crosses for rp purposes anyways.

Are there any characters that you would be interested in being? If you want to have Elma, that’s fine I don’t mind.

If you have any ships, let me know! I also have a few ships too,
coughniaandlaocough

Anyways, here are my rules/guidelines for rping, sending only so I’m clear on what contents I would not allow in the rp:
'' Not my forte, but if you insist. '' there is both the full version, and a too long didn’t read version. The full version explains why I have certain rules though.

Thanks for getting back to me!

Heyo, I haven't beaten the game yet but I have watched all the cut scenes, so no worries about spoilers. if you still want rp partners i'd be up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back