What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Discord Roleplay group *New positions*

Hey do you like Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and would like to roleplay with their characters? Well I’m starting up a group roleplay just for the occasion! We could roleplay along the main story, perhaps do some Aus and some other fun things too! Here’s the list of characters you may select from that are available at the moment. You may have up to two characters, (Pyra and Mythra count as one person)

Current Available Characters:

Jin

Zeke

Tora

Mikhail

Vandham

Amalthus

Roc

If your interested in joining please message me, or say something in the comments.

Last edited:

Rex Xenoblade

Driver of the Aegis
Hey do you like Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and would like to roleplay with their characters? Well I’m starting up a group roleplay just for the occasion! We could roleplay along the main story, perhaps do some Aus and some other fun things too! Here’s the list of characters you may select from that are available at the moment. You may have up to two characters, (Pyra and Mythra count as one person)

Jin

&

Mikhail

If your interested in joining please message me, or say something in the comments.
Damn, I guess I missed my chance. Can I at least join to talk about the game or is that place strictly for RP?

trueNia

Nia (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

Jin

Zeke

Tora

Mikhail

Vandham

Amalthus

Roc

Hey is this still open? And are there any different characters available or is this still the same?

trueNia

Nia (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
@Crimson Rose Oh hey there; um, not sure. I haven't been in the xenoblade 2 muse-set since like, september. //shrug//
I'm currently into Xenoblade X right now, as I was able to make my own character for it.

Thank you for the offer though, I'm just not sure how active I'd be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)