• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

XCOM: Terror From The Deep [Forum] [Dice]

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
Alright, here's an idea:

An open, rotating cast XCOM game. If you die, you're out until you make a new character.

System would be super simple, percentile affair almost identical to the more recent vidyagaem, but I'll invent/cobble together something from TFD.

All the fun is playing the ridiculous scenarios you get into, relationships off duty, and some stuff I'll fabricate out of nothing and shove in there for my amusement.

Well, until forum creation is back up this'll be slow to start, so people have time to call in.

There is a forum! Look for the Grey, XCOM, and You Are Doomed tags because I'm too sleepy to go get the link right now.

Cirno said:
Ermagerd. How does one join the ranks?
Come make that character and join up! We need one more before we start and it's going to be awwwwwwwwwwwsummmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back