• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

XCOM Nation Building!

Lord Bradorian

Naughtius Maximus
I know, right, sounds insane! But Basically, you would control a XCOM Organization from any Country (All are on the Council.) And I would control Le Aliens! Now, this is just a idea I just came up with, so don't expect me to have the Mechanics and Dice Details all set up and shit. Just don't. You guys shall decide that!

Any questions? I might be able to answer them!

I'll start tagging peoples on Monday.

Awesome, Ryan!

@pokemariofan64 "They've got me Flanked!"

- My Colonel Plasma-Rifle Wielding Psi Assault right before he was killed by a team of four Elite Mutons and a Ethereal...

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds awesome. count me in but I have an idea, since there are more than one xcom how about we make this the long war instead of just xcom

It's not going to be Identical to XCOM. There will be many more complications, variables, and possibilities. Hell, maybe a Country will Rebel against their XCOM! Maybe there will be a XCOM Civil War! Maybe a XCOM Organization will turn into EXALT!!!

This is greater than XCOM nor The Long War. It's not either. It's...Well I don't know the name yet. I'm thinking. Leave me be.

yeah look what I'll say Ill look itup on wikis and youtube and answer you later k?

Lucky for you, I have played Xcom. Not the expansion though. Seen gameplay of it. And I want the new one when it comes out.

Lucky for you, I have never played it but I know what it is. Lucky for you im interested.

Don't let me down Khurt.

Bobisdead123 said:
Lucky for you, I have never played it but I know what it is. Lucky for you im interested.
Don't let me down Khurt.
Now say that last part in a Darth Vader voice.

And to answer your question, yes. I don't usually do fandoms, but I'll make an exception.

Bobisdead123 said:
Don't let me down Khurt.
Now say that last part in a Darth Vader voice.

And to answer your question, yes. I don't usually do fandoms, but I'll make an exception.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back