• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern XCF - X-Ceed Containment Foundation

Raku

Four Thousand Club

The year is 2022. For the most part the world hadn't strayed too far from the norm...

...for the most part

Recently, new life forms have made themselves present. They were called the X-Ceed. The X-Ceed are humanoid beings that are nothing short of supernatural. Each X-Ceed is unique, but similar in one regard; they all possess superhuman capabilities, superhuman abilities. Not many know of their existence. Those that do know of the X-Ceed are members of an internationally registered, top secret, containment foundation that is outside of the law. This foundation, the X-Ceed Containment Foundation, specializes in locating, securing, and containing said beings.The X-Ceeds held at the containment facility are then researched and analyzed. Although the headquarters for the foundation is located in the United States, the facility is located in France, where the foundation evacuated an entire city on terms of a biological contaminant. With a secluded location to ensure no one tampers with their work, the XCF began their research.

The foundation even took the liberty of classifying X-Ceeds based on their potential danger. This scale ranges from "Peaceful" to "Dangerous" and everything in between. The X-Ceed's privileges depend on the classification. Now, there is another classification level, but this has only been granted to two X-Ceeds so far. That classification is "Extremely Dangerous". These individuals are contained in permanent isolation and are placed under harsher security standards. They are given the title SCX. Every X-Ceeds below "Extremely Dangerous" classification are title with CX. Unsurprisingly, the X-Ceeds weren't completely for being locked up and tested on. In order to escape, they'll need to work together to formulate a plan of escape. If not, they just have to live in their cells for much longer.

Alright. This is an rp from The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof , I'm just helping her out. So, basically, we'll be playing a younger X-Ceeds (23 years and younger) that are imprisoned at the containment facility in France. Kitten and I will be playing as the two "Extremely Dangerous" X-Ceeds and facility personnel. This will be a casual/detailed rp, so detailed singular and multi-paragraph responses. I believe that's everything, so if you have any questions, ask Kitten or I.​

Sounds interesting, but I'm missing what other characters are supposed to do?

Last edited:
Yep, im hoping to find people to have this go for a long time. Thus i also searches for help gming, i wouldn't be able alone. I really give this my all.
You sure? You promise you'll give your absolute all and commitment for this? Cuz you've dropped many rp's when we rode together

You sure? You promise you'll give your absolute all and commitment for this? Cuz you've dropped many rp's when we rode together
I promise.

I may not be able to post one or two days sometimes, due to life, but i'll return. I'll also create a discord, so people can chat and also to assure notifications dont screw us

I promise.

I may not be able to post one or two days sometimes, due to life, but i'll return. I'll also create a discord, so people can chat and also to assure notifications dont screw us
Alright Ami, I'll give you another chance and this rp a shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back