Xavier K. Lefebvre

Polaris.

Creator Of My Own Twisted World
"I RATHER LIVE MY DREAMS FOR ONE DAY THAN LIVE IN SHADOWS FOR ETERNITY"

Roleplayed & Written by: FirePolaris

tumblr_mgl2drE6R51qgzx1qo1_500.gif

DOB: December 21st

TRACK: Dance; Emphasis on Breakdancing

Appearance: Xavier stands 6’2 often awkwardly looking down on smaller people. He has a muscular build through years of breakdancing and regular visits to the gym. His sharp chiseled jaw line compliments his five o’clock shadow when he’s too lazy to shave. His nose bridge is tall and sharp giving him the overall charming countenance. His eyes are almond shape with defined eyebrows that highlights his striking resemblance to his father. Xavier's mother blessed him with his greyish blue hues that contrasts with the dark limbal ring around the iris. His lips are a natural mixture of peach and red shades which are usually chapped since he doesn’t pay too much attention to it. He prefers to keep his slightly wavy short dark brown hair gelled back to give him a slick appearance or really to keep his hair out of his face while he does what he does best: dance. Since fashion isn’t really his forte or anything besides dancing, Xavier tends to throw on random clean clothes and thus he has an appreciation for uniforms. He hates having to look like he came out of a fashion shoot every day but attempts to look not like he just woke up from bed. Unlike others, his closet is mainly filled with his uniforms and crew neck sweaters. He gets cold easily and thus is always seen covered up from head to toe. He also has some jeans and random shirts lying around in his closet.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Unlike the menacing look Xavier seems to exude initially, his personality is rather different. He's rather an easy going individual and mainly seemed as if he’s perpetually relaxed with no stress in life. An inherent daredevil, Xavier lives for exhilaration and adrenaline that keeps him happy. People have their drugs and Xavier lives on the edge as well but in a different kind of way. His crazy stunts includes free running and parkour making it fairly simple for him to run away from authorities while engaging in an audience. His indifference towards school is probably why the curves at Arlington are so low. However, it’s not as if Xavier is an innate genius who pretends to be a slacker, he is genuinely incapable of studying without falling asleep at some point. His lack of motivation and incredibly fast rate of disinterest plays a large role in breaking promises, ditching classes, forgetting plans, and sleeping in every day. A true slacker at heart, he’s only passionate and awake for things he truly care about which is his form of art.

Other than excelling at breakdancing, Xavier has an exquisite inability to say no to females. It’s something about those eyes and the way they say it makes him say no in his head but yes out loud. His younger brother jokes about how his younger sister got him well trained and it’s probably so. Easily swayed and guilt tripped, Xavier can be effortlessly manipulate if things are said in the right manner. Xavier also believes he can charm his way out of any trouble, using his smiles and sob stories towards professors to get extension of due dates even though sometimes he doesn’t bother to meet the extension. He also likes to prove people wrong and views things as a challenge directed to him. His daredevil attitude in life causes him to break many bones and landed in the hospital a couple of times.

Xavier maintains the faithful and protective persona as he is the oldest in his family. He feels responsible for his younger siblings and this somehow extends to most of his friends. As a trustworthy individual, he can be sworn to secrecy and rarely blabs though it's possible that he forgot the secret. Unfortunately, he isn’t the type to speak about himself or his feelings much so if Xavier realizes he is fond of a girl, he finds himself randomly committed in a friend zone relationship for years.

Q U I R K S

xx. Xavier rubs his neck whenever he’s feeling stressed or nervous.

xx. He’s usually found sleeping on the ground instead of the bed due to rolling off the bed a couple of times during the night.

xx. He has no problem eating in bed, by the couch, on the floor, at the pool, or even while sleeping (ie. gum in his mouth).

xx. Xavier will attend class whenever he wins a dance competition.

xx. Xavier finds everything hilarious and it’s not hard to make him laugh. Puns? Bring it on.

xx. He. Loves. Dares. Dare. Him.

xx. Xavier’s favorite show is American Ninja Warriors. He is sometimes seen copying their moves and doing the same stunts at the gym.

M E M O R I E S

xx. Freshman Year; Xavier sweet-talked the professor into giving him four extra days and Xavier actually managed to finish the assignment on time. It was the first and the last A he got at Arlington Academy.

xx. Sophomore Year; Xavier tried to ask a girl out for Homecoming. He was ecstatic when she said yes until he found out he asked the wrong twin. Then whole night, he tried to play it cool until he slipped up and said the wrong name which turned to a slap and a splash of coke in his face. He avoided the girl and her twin since then.

xx. Junior Year; He won the dance off championship with his team. He loved the excitement, the cheering, the challenge, and the thrill of it all. Xavier has the golden trophy right on his desk and he looks at it as a reminder that nothing is impossible.

L I F E S T O R Y

Xavier K. Lefebvre was born from an American mother, Rachael Lefebvre and a French father, Alexandre Lefebvre. Born and raised in France until he was two, Xavier moved to Australia soon after. He doesn’t remember much about his life in France nor can he speak fluent French to impress women. His French phrases mainly consists of curse words he learned from his father or short phrases such as I’m hungry. Though that isn’t to say his father didn’t try his hardest to teach Xavier how to read, write, and speak French, it was just because the boy’s disinterest left him falling asleep or dozing off every time.

Once in Australia, his parents settled in Sydney to start a new life. They saved enough money to buy a French restaurant and after years, it became popular enough for them to open two more chains of the same restaurant. Though they are not loaded with cash, they earn enough for Xavier to grow up with more privileges and advantages than others. Since he was young, Xavier demonstrated his disinterested nature and his boredom in everything but breakdancing and piano although the latter was overshadowed by the former. The way people move, cooperate, and the beat of the music compelled him to start practicing on his own. His parents let him take up the sport hoping it would help him find more things to be passionated about. However, it turned out that breakdancing was the only thing Xavier was interested in. When he was four, Xavier was blessed with a younger brother, Guillaume Lefebvre, whom he immediately took under his wing and grew protective of. Another sister, Valentina Aria Lefebvre, joined the family when Xavier was six which made Xavier the oldest and possibly a man with a sister complex. His two siblings were greatly influenced by their elder brother with the sister taking up ballet and the brother more interested in making music.

Although they weren’t part of the upper class, Xavier’s family was in the upper middle class and wealthy enough for him to start attending private schools. His academic records were dreadful and his parents hoped that shipping him off to Arlington Academy in London would shape him into becoming somewhat of a better student. They also believed that being so far away from their doting selves, Xavier would grow up to be less reliant on them.

Unfortunately, that wasn’t how Xavier’s brain works as threats doesn’t coordinate well with him. He still remained the lazy person and did only enough to pass his classes since any extra work wasn’t worth his time. However, Xavier was talented enough to get a full ride to the academy his sophomore year and beyond. While they’re still very worried about their son’s education, they support his passion and his future goals.

W R I T I N G S A M P L E

“Xav, I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Alison glanced at the seven feet tall wall and how her crazy friend was trying to tell her to trust him. “We should head back to class. We’re going to be in so much trouble! I could be expelled!”

A laugh rumbled from Xavier who was already backing several meters away from the wall. He ran at it full speed using his momentum to lift up his foot pushing his whole body up against the wall until his hands reached the top. He used the opportunity to lift himself up and landed on top of the 3 feet in width wall. He slowly turned around giving the girl a sly grin before motioning his index finger for her to do the same thing.

“You’re insane, utterly insane!” she shook her head furiously. Her hands landed on her hip, feeling defiant and absolutely stunned at the same time. The way he moved...It was as if he was the wind. So easily and effortlessly.

“C’mon, you mean I’m insanely talented, Ally,” he winked which garnered him more head shaking. “I’ll hold onto you. Just trust me.”

“You said that last time and I broke a rib.”

“Promise, come on Ally. Shit it’s the headmaster!”

“W-what?!” Her hands lunged up to grab him and with a shriek, she was instantly pulled up and he sat her on top of the wall across from him. “Jesus christ! Where-“ she saw no one behind her and just a gust of wind passing them. “You lied to me! You sick son-”

“No, I’m here to show you what you’re missing out on by being stuck studying inside the academy all day long,” he jumped off the wall landing safely on his feet. “Safe is no fun, princess. You got to live sometimes.” He turned towards her opening his arms as she jumped down. “See, I caught you.”

“Okay Romeo, but if we get caught, I’m going to screw you over,” Alison huffed out, although they both knew she was excited. Being around Xavier was always exciting as everyday was like an adventure. However, adventures means the unknown and while Xavier loves the unknown, Alison did not like not knowing the future. She has her whole life or at least day planned out. Last time she got behind in class because she was in the hospital instead of studying.

An arm swung around her shoulders as he led her away from hell and broke off her worries. “Heh, you can screw me anytime,” he coughed out just before he was struck in the stomach by her elbow.

“Shut up.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back