• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Just as Scott was pulling his shirt on Jason came in. This guy either had the worst timing or a complete lack of tact. Scott was beginning to suspect the latter. He acted like it was his God-given right to be in the school, which didn't sit well with Scott at all. But the boy probably had more right to be there than Scott the lab subject.

Then Jason had the nerve to sling his arm around Scott and A.J. making some sort of joke about what could have kept them so long, very much hinting at some kind of hooking up. That brought up some very uncomfortable memories of the last guy he got close to. As Scott shrugged off Jason's arm, he pulled down the rest of his shirt, though he was certain that Jason got an eyeful of the whip marks that decorated his lower back. Hopefully Jason had enough tact not to ask, but Scott doubted it. he responded to Jason's question with a curt "nothing"

Maria30 Maria30 Lotheralaix Lotheralaix Demonhunter Demonhunter Concord Concord

Nothing. Nothing was taking them so long? Cercluean eyes near rolled into the back of his head. His arm slipped off of A.J's shoulder as well, now stepping onto one of the benches to rid themself of the sullen mood. Just because he didn't see the situation when he walked in didn't mean he couldn't taste the tension in the air now. The way that either make stood rigid and avoided any sort of contact (including eye) was enough cue. Most of the time he wanted to cut himself out of his own skin, fling himself off of the highest building for some peace and quiet, being uncomfortable was his existence. If he could get around it he would be damned if he stay put.

"Come on now, you're all in luck, I happen to be excellent with a bat!" Jason's beam was entirely forced, the slow motion hit with a pretend bat not nearly enough to cover it up. "I have many, many references if you'd like evidence."

Pointing at Clark now he jumped off of the bench. "Look at those arms - I bet you have a hell of a pitch!" Clapping the other on the back he ushered them all out of the locker room.

Concord Concord _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Maria30 Maria30

A screech comes from the gym
The power in the gym is turned off
Demon sets benches in gym on fire
Lily noticed and went into air vent
She crawls through air vent to the top of the gym vent, touches choker necklace, it changed into a symbiote covering her fully transforming her into white archer
White archer made sure her hood and domino mask were on before opening vent and falling ontop of demon fighting it
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Concord Concord Maria30 Maria30 Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

A.J. turned to Jason who was boasting a about his skills with a bat and couldn't help but smirk. "oh please, bats require next to no skill, even a goldfish can use one. Now a camán, that takes skill! I could beat your batting skills any day with just my hurley"

Then the lights went out, A.J. released an impressive string of profanities as he grabbed his hurley, slíotars and throwing knives, which he steppe to his body in less than ten seconds. He burst out the door.
"if you've gone and broken my power repair, I am going to hit you so hard that..."then he saw the archer fighting the demon.

Comicwolf Comicwolf _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Lotheralaix Lotheralaix Demonhunter Demonhunter Maria30 Maria30

Last edited:
Scott blinked as the lights went out, again. Judging by A.J. reaction, the Irish teen was not at all happy. Scott grabbed up his sword and slipped his feet back into the combat boots before following A.J. out of the door.

Entering the gym he saw the rest of the students and a figure in white fighting some kind of demon. He unsheathed the sword and ran for the demon. He started to fight it too. He manipulated the sword with extreme precision, the kind that comes from years of practice, making sure not to hit the white woman.

Comicwolf Comicwolf Concord Concord Lotheralaix Lotheralaix Maria30 Maria30 Demonhunter Demonhunter

demon flies up to avoid being hit by the sword
White archer stabbed it with an angelic arrow but its only in half way
The demon fall to the ground its wings burned and unable to use its powers
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Concord Concord Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

A.J. took the opportunity, he raced forwards and gave the demon an almighty whack to the head with his hurley. The crack of hardened wood on flesh rung out throughout the hall.

Comicwolf Comicwolf _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

Last edited:
Scott grabbed the demon by the legs as it tried to fly upwards, the white archer stabbed it with an arrow and they both collapsed to the ground. Scott scrambled quickly upwards, narrowly avoiding being hit by A.J.s stunning blow. He kept one of his boots on the upper leg of the demon, waiting for the slightest sign of movement, his sword at the ready

Concord Concord Comicwolf Comicwolf Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

The demon only became pissed at aj picking him up, throws him at the wall

Demon struggled
White archer pushed angelic arrow deeper
The arrow glows and demon turns into ashes

A.J. twisted like a cat, hitting them ball hard, but his vitals were protected. He rolled to his feet, emerging in a crouch. He pulled out his silvered dagger and grabbed a tennis ball from the ground. The ball started to glow with white light. Taking advantage of Scott's pinning technique he stabbed the demon below the ribs and shoved the ball hard into the resulting cavity, keeping it in place with his hand. The ball exploded with the force of a small hand grenade.

Last edited:
Normally Jason would be joining in on his classmates and lunging for the demon as well - any excuse he could get to take out the twin P30's tucked neatly under his jacket, but this time proved to be different. There was both no need for another person to try to take down one foe, not when it was already so easily being taken care of. So he did as he was asked to do - he climbed up the folded bleachers to the top and watched his fellow students put forth their efforts. As interesting as it was, it felt wrong to be watching them with the eyes set for another. If he wanted to cut his skin off before, now he wanted to pluck out his eyes along with.

Only when the demon turned to ash did Jason lean over the bleachers with a low whistle. "Boys work well in a team." He commented more to himself than anyone else. An all too forced smile etched onto pale features. "I'll get the vacuum."

Concord Concord _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Comicwolf Comicwolf [of Course i was gone while the action happened aha!]

(I freaking hate when that happens)
Scott run the side of his blade across his hoodie sleeve in one smooth sweep. He repeated the process with the other side before resheathing his blade. The blade was kept vertically between his two shoulder blades. His wings were fully out. They had ripped through the slits he pre-made in the back of his hoodie. Experience had taught him that if he didn't want to have to buy a new hoodie every few days or was easier to cut slits in his hoodies and t-shirts and loosely sew them up.

His wings were about two metres from tip and consisted of sleek features about 30 centimetres length. It was clear even from a casual glance that they were powerful and toned. They bore resemeblemce to those of a bird of prey, an eagle or some kind of hawk. He stretched them back, the tendons in the wings flexing easily and they retreated into his back with a snap.

Scott turned to A.J. "I don't suppose you have a needle and thread somewhere among your many pockets?"

Concord Concord Lotheralaix Lotheralaix @Comciwolf

Rai meanwhile was currently waiting on her friends to finish changing, completely unaware of what was about to happen. She wasn't paying too much attention to anything really. However she could feel another demon coming. Weak one. Very weak. The devil herself stands off the wall for a seconds as the bleachers set themselves ablaze. Demons usually came in hoards, so where there was one, there was bound to be several. The rift is why lower level demons traveled in herds. Very few ever made it through... so they passed in huge groups hoping a handful would make it. With a snap her blades were back at her hips. Her new friends seemed pretty capable of handling themselves with just the one. but if there was a hoard Rai needed to find it. Fighting hell hoards was Rai's specialty.

Rai opens the gym door to look down the hall, waiting to see a shambling mass of hell spawn crawling to her... but nothing. By the time she confirmed there was no herd of demons coming the one was already dead. Hey, don't let your gaurds down quite yet. Demons like that don't often act alone. They're a bit of a hive mind. Where there's one there's usually dozens.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Lotheralaix Lotheralaix Comicwolf Comicwolf Maria30 Maria30

White archer looked at rai, disguise voice:"you may want to stay back, these arrows effect all demons. I dealt with more before, they all work for lilith, the queen of demons because they are from my universe...."
She notice one of her angelic arrows glow since rai was there, it was starting to burn her skin alot since she had alot of angelic arrows
Demonhunter Demonhunter

A.J. pulled his hand back. His arm had taken the brunt of the excess explosion and his hair was standing on end. He rubbed his hand through it, the static safely discharging from his body.

He turned towards Scott, who had sprouted a pair of grey-feathered wings. They had ripped through the fabric of his hoodie and were sleek and muscled. He could probably fight with them. He couldn't keep his eyes off them. Then Scott pulled them back into his body. How they fit inside him was beyond A.J.

He turned to the archer girl, kinda miffed "the excess energy was absorbed by my body and turned into static," he said, rubbing his arm carefully, the skin still very tender. He turned to Scott "yes, I do actually" he paused before saying "your wings are beautiful by the way"

Comicwolf Comicwolf _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Demonhunter Demonhunter

Last edited:
Don't worry. Not a normal demon. She shows her arm not burning, just a that the area of horrible dread around her and shrunken back to avoid the area of that arrow. Devils and demons are similar, but devils don't turn to ash in the presence of angelic magics. The devil closes the gym door, scythes lowered. And even still I'm not a normal devil either. Void jumpers get even more of a resistance to certain things. Just don't hit me with them.

Rai re-hooks the scythes at her waist. I don't think its a good idea to stay here.

Comicwolf Comicwolf _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Concord Concord

Scott looks at the ground, blushing slightly from the compliment A.J. gave him. "Thanks" he said quietly. He wasn't used to people complimenting his wings, most branded him as a freak for even existing. And once they found about his lab-based origins, even more, would turn against him calling him unnatural.

But maybe in this school, it would be different. Everyone inthis building probably had some form of awful past. He looked up to see Rai talking to the archer girl and confessing that she was a devil. Well that did explain a lot, but Scott wasn't going to judge her on that

Concord Concord Demonhunter Demonhunter Comicwolf Comicwolf Maria30 Maria30

Clark walked into the gym as Thor walked by him and tried to push him out of the way as both fell to different directions as Clark tried to keep standing, due to the way they were. Clark glared at Thor who glared at him. Then Thor got up and walked away as Clark shook his head and got up as he sighed, even if he didn't need to.

The wraith woman looks back to the two men who seemed to have a bit of a rivalry or something. She didn’t know. Their souls conflicted and next thing she knew they’d shoved eachother. She blinks in a bit of confusion, glancing to Clarke. He was the only one of the two she’d met.
“Do I even want to ask?” Rai lifts an eyebrow, arms crossed but her fingers still teasing at her scythes. She wasn’t quite comfitortable yet with a lone demon showing itself. That was a rarity. Such a rarity she was fully convinced there were likely more lurking about.

“So thing about devils. Devils are some of the only creatures of hell that are known for dueling angels. Sometimes even winning. Angels are strange creatures. They fool everyone into believing they can murder hells legions with a gaze. Sad news is they can’t. Common demons perhaps. But a devil that knows how to fight an angel with have their wings on their walls. I’ve had the displeasure of having to pull off a few.” The devil groans. Angels. She was more than content to dodge a fight with one as they had the easiest time of any creature to possibly kill Rai. But sometimes one would get too confident and challenge the horseman of death... and find she was not to be toyed with the hard way.
Comicwolf Comicwolf Concord Concord Maria30 Maria30 _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Scott had to speak up before the archer woman or Rai got any ideas "just for the reference, so there is no confusion about this, I may have wings but I'm no angel. And I'm no demon either." his crossed arm posture dared anyone to challenge him on that point.

Maria30 Maria30 Concord Concord Demonhunter Demonhunter Comicwolf Comicwolf

Last edited:
Rai smiles her sweet smile and laughs it off. “Oh, I know dear. You have a soul, you’re fine. Besides, even if you were an angel. It’s not like I actively hate them or start fights. Most often I get met with gangs of them. Typically overzealous centurions that want to prove their might by bringing home the fourth horseman’s skull.” Rai groans. She couldn’t count the amount of horrible encounters she had. Terrible really. If it weren’t for the few angels she knew personally she might actually hate the damned things.

Rai began realizing how difficult explaining the whole ‘titles’ thing might get. Basically hell had a whole list of things to describe its members. Like Rai technically had the tags of :demon, devil, arc-devil, void-jumper, wraith, horseman, and wrath circle. Demon referring to genus, devil referring to power level and alignment, arc-devil referring to sentience, void jumped for her ability to cross through planes of existence, horseman for her position, wraith as a sub-species, and wrath circle for what kinds of ability bonuses she gets. Each demon was unique and could either manifest with or earn a grand number of titles, each meaning something different. “Basically demons can have ‘tags’ on them. So extra abilities. Just because two demons are of the same sub species doesn’t mean they are capable of the same thing.”
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back