• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Clark walked into class, he didn't mean to be late but Clark being Clark helped another student out. As well as he tried to fix the door to the boys bathroom as he kinda by accident broke it. Which got him into trouble(only the broken door part got him into trouble. Due to all of that Clark was late. He handed the professor a note and sat somewhere on his own.

Thor looked around himself as he listened but didn't answer to the professor and when he did he gave dome nonesense as a reply and laughed at that. He glanced over as Clark walked in and smirked at that then looked over at the professor and picked his hand. "Clark is late, he is in trouble, isn't he?" Thor said laughing. He then tried to flirt with Lily and glared At Loki.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Last edited:
Lily noticed thor try to flirt with her:'whats with this guy.....i like loki more' she thought
She tried to ignore him trying to pay attention to class
Maria30 Maria30

Loki looked over at the blurred figure that was Thor. He narrowed his eyes that had been colored with a simple glamour.
"Pay attention, you oaf, you'll need it."
He replied in a snarky tone.
Comicwolf Comicwolf Maria30 Maria30

Thor watched Lily confused and sighed as he then watched Loki and threw something at him from his own table. He listened to Loki and rolled his eyes. "Shut up you oaf," was all Thor said to Loki in a menacing voice.

Clark looked between at Thor then at Loki and shook his head as he sat down and listened to what was told by the professor/teacher as he ignored the two completely.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Last edited:
"I'm the oaf? You're the big brute who thinks with his weapon first, his head second."
Loki sneered and crossed his arms, turning back to the front of the class.​

Lily heard thor and was suprised, she then silently snicker as loki called thor big and dumb. The only reasons she doesnt like thor is because one he has a big ego, most girls would be in love with him and because loki has been ignored alot since thor is more popular
Maria30 Maria30 Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Scott stayed like that for about half an hour, before getting up and heading to his chemistry class.
He arrived slightly late, and gave his excuse (getting totally lost in this maze of a school). He sat down at one of the empty desks, which just so happened to be beside Clark.
He leaned his head against the wall and pulled out two notepads. Scott began to write in both simultaneously, ignoring the drama going on behind him.
Maria30 Maria30

Thor listened to him and picked up an eyebrow at him. "Is that so? It's you who thinks they deserve more than anyone else. I am just being amazing Thor, what about you? A big baby that needs his mommy, " he said to him. Thor watched him and threw papers at him. "You always try to copy me, and then you act like you are better, you are a fool, big oaf, " he said to him. Thor couldn't understand why Lily preferred the idiot Loki over him. Yes, Thor thought that Loki ess an idiot. A big fat idiot at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott stayed like that for about half an hour, before getting up and heading to his chemistry class.
He arrived slightly late, and gave his excuse (getting totally lost in this maze of a school). He sat down at one of the empty desks, which just so happened to be beside Clark.
He leaned his head against the wall and pulled out two notepads. Scott began to write in both simultaneously, ignoring the drama going on behind him.
Maria30 Maria30

Clark looked over at the person that sat by him and nodded to him with respect. He put his notebook and book by him and a pen, as he wrote down the information. Clark sighed so he didn't need it but still and shook his head. He almost over did and broke the pen but he noticed on time and stopped that from happening. Clark continued to ignore the drama as he hoped it would calm down soon. He looked over at Scott and in front of him once more.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

lily finally had enough and looked at thor whispering low to him after he threw papers speaking to loki like that:"for a strong person your too stupid at finding out when to shut your bloody mouth.......and guys who are popular may get the spotlight but in reality your brother is smarter and charming than you"

Loki caught the paper ball thrown at him and threw it back at Thor.
"You do not even know what the word oaf means. Do you, Thor?"
Maria30 Maria30

Scott continued writing, both hands scribbling furiously. The left hand was writing down the chemistry lesson, but the right one was working on Somethuing completely unrelated- a complicated physics problem involving angles, trajectories speed and parabola diagrams. He crinkled his eyebrows in concentration, evidently stuck on some part of it.
The people continued arguing behind him and he sighed with frustration, "can they not be quiet and let the other people in the class actually hear the teacher? Is it that hard for them to shut up? Is this some meta side-effect thing I'm missing out on?" he muttered half to himself and half to Clark.
Maria30 Maria30

Comicwolf Comicwolf

[/QUOTE]
lily finally had enough and looked at thor whispering low to him after he threw papers speaking to loki like that:"for a strong person your too stupid at finding out when to shut your bloody mouth.......and guys who are popular may get the spotlight but in reality your brother is smarter and charming than you"

Thor watched Lily and raised an eyebrow. She might be pretty but he didn't think that she understood anything, at all. Thor did listen to what she whispered to him and sighed to that. "Why should I shut up? I didn't do nothing wrong, it's Loki who needs to shut up. Loki is smarter and more charming? In what universe is that? His? Because it's not true here, " he said to her. Thor then turned to look at Loki. He caught the paper and threw it back at Loki. Thor listened to Loki and raised an eyebrow. "I do but do you? It describes you perfectly," Thor said to him.

Scott continued writing, both hands scribbling furiously. The left hand was writing down the chemistry lesson, but the right one was working on Somethuing completely unrelated- a complicated physics problem involving angles, trajectories speed and parabola diagrams. He crinkled his eyebrows in concentration, evidently stuck on some part of it.
The people continued arguing behind him and he sighed with frustration, "can they not be quiet and let the other people in the class actually hear the teacher? Is it that hard for them to shut up? Is this some meta side-effect thing I'm missing out on?" he muttered half to himself and half to Clark.
Maria30 Maria30

Clark watched Scott and then he turned behind him and shook his head. He continued to write down what was said in class but argument at the back made things much harder. Clark glanced at Scott who muttered something as he listened to him. "I wonder the same thing, man. They need to stop as they are definitely are not letting us listen! I wonder what the hell is wrong with them. Not sure if it's a meta thing, as others aren't like that, it's must be an ego thing or something like that," Clark muttered to himself and to Scott. "I just hoped that someone stops them before we miss all the lesson," he added almost silently so only him and Scott would hear.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Clark watched Scott and then he turned behind him and shook his head. He continued to write down what was said in class but argument at the back made things much harder. Clark glanced at Scott who muttered something as he listened to him. "I wonder the same thing, man. They need to stop as they are definitely are not letting us listen! I wonder what the hell is wrong with them. Not sure if it's a meta thing, as others aren't like that, it's must be an ego thing or something like that," Clark muttered to himself and to Scott. "I just hoped that someone stops them before we miss all the lesson," he added almost silently so only him and Scott would hear.
The boy next to Scott replied back and was clearly also unhappy about the arguing down the back of the class, which only seemed to be getting worse. Scott nodded his agreement. "I'm with you on that. Now that you say it, ego thing sounds right, considering the metas I've met" he lapsed into deep thought for a minute "then again, the metas I met haven't been normal. But judging by their conversation it's ego. If they don't stop in a minute, I'll probably yell at them" Scott turned to fully face the boy beside him "I'm Scott by the way"
Maria30 Maria30

Today had been a bit nightmarish for the devil. Rai was about to be early to class... buuut, sadly some demons decided to make her morning a bit hectic. Then she was set to be right on time... aaaaand then she found a portal to hell. great. Had to destroy that before someone pulled god knows what through... then just as she was about to be only a little bit late literally every person ever decided now was a great time to try to strike up conversation with a very late devil. By the end of it all she turned up to class unbelievably late. Next time she'd just hop through the rift to avoid all the travel distractions.

At least she had her human face on. She was pretty sure the idea of being a devil right out in the open would be a good bit unnerving however the scent of brimstone and grave yard roses didn't fade. Sure she looked like a normal teenage girl at first sight, blonde hair in ringlets down her shoulders and eyes shining a bit too amber for realism sake, there was some oddity in her disguise. She moved too fluidly, no sway to her gate and no rise and fall of the shoulders for breath. Her skin looked too airbrushed and unflawed to be real... it was if a ghost had just walked out of a funeral parlor.

She opens the door to class, bowing her head slightly. I apologize for being late. It was hell getting here. She nods to her teacher, although she didn't look even slightly sheepish or concerned about her lateness. What was she supposed to do? Let demons go and allow a hellgate to just remain wide open? Keeping hell and earth separate planes of existence ranked a bit higher on the horseman's priority list.

How the souls here were so odd, radiant even. What interesting people. The devil takes an open chair, not really paying much mind to who was sitting where, sitting straight in her chair like a perfectly painted portrait. Her eyes watching the instructor but... it was off. Her eyes definitely looked less real than all of the facade. It was like they were glass, always dialated and never reacted to much of anything in the terms of light. It was always the eyes that she couldn't make look alive. That and the aura of electronic breaking disruption that always followed. Anyone on their phones within 10 feet of the devil lost reception immediately, computers would blue screen and televisions would immediately cut to static.

@anyonewhowantstohangwithrai

Last edited:
Scott looked at the new arrival and instantly knew something was off about her. He couldn't explain it, but something was wrong about her, very wrong. The kind of wrong that and this other half want to take over and fight.

He looked away, and turned back to his work, trying to ignore the girl and hoping his other half wouldn't do anything stupid. But his eyes did take on a faint red ring around the iris, and if one was to look really carefully a diamond pattern had mainly formed around his eyes
Demonhunter Demonhunter

Rai had her legs crossed, hands folded on her desk in front of her. She didn't have the subtle moments a live person would have. The idle foot twitching, no finger tapping, no particularly tempered breath. It was like watching stone for movement, stone that would instead continue to be a statue and only move maybe slightly as soon as direct gaze was off of it. However the feeling could be explained. Devils were notoriously powerful, the sense of dread and fright was common when one entered a room. It was a human's natural instinct to want to run before the devil dragged them down to hell for an eternity of death.

The stronger the demon the more mounting dread they caused and the more panic they could incite. Rai was still trying to subdue the majority of her intense presence, trying to look normal. Trying to look alive But not even Rai could hide all of it. And she'd had years of practice. At full presence a devils presence could be given away by light bulbs bursting, fog accumulating or even chills. Fixed eyes rise from her desk, feeling the odd sensation of being stared at. But as her eyes rose, slowly flickering from warm amber to cold striking blue then back again to in a split second, he's looked away...

But his soul still fluttered.

Emotions affected souls, and fear made them quiver, panic made them constrict. This one was just trembling. Not scared... just unnerved. The devil tilts her head, getting a good look at not just Scotts soul... but the man next to him. Clarke. Both interesting. One shrouded, trembling... almost split. The other radiant and unwavering. Souls had an amazing talent of telling Rai a lot about someone... while simultaneously telling her very little. She could see things like 'extreme changes' in emotion, feeling and personality, but she could not determine one's entire identity. Just what lingered right beneath the surface.

Rai internally sighs. What's the matter? See a ghost? Rai blankly rings out, her voice like church bells. Her tone was dulled, as if actually asking... but to Rai this was humor meant to hopefully bring light to the conversation?

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Maria30 Maria30

Scott looked up at the strange girl who had asked him a question. His eyes stayed double ringed, the red depending slightly to a more crimson hue, but he was still firmly in control. The girl unnerved him.- a lot. He wanted nothing more than to leave this crazy schools and go back to being homeless and starving, but he stood his ground. He had promised to try.

He flicked his fringe away from his eyes before speaking. His voice was even. "I guess you could put it that way"

Demonhunter Demonhunter

The boy next to Scott replied back and was clearly also unhappy about the arguing down the back of the class, which only seemed to be getting worse. Scott nodded his agreement. "I'm with you on that. Now that you say it, ego thing sounds right, considering the metas I've met" he lapsed into deep thought for a minute "then again, the metas I met haven't been normal. But judging by their conversation it's ego. If they don't stop in a minute, I'll probably yell at them" Scott turned to fully face the boy beside him "I'm Scott by the way"
Maria30 Maria30
Rai had her legs crossed, hands folded on her desk in front of her. She didn't have the subtle moments a live person would have. The idle foot twitching, no finger tapping, no particularly tempered breath. It was like watching stone for movement, stone that would instead continue to be a statue and only move maybe slightly as soon as direct gaze was off of it. However the feeling could be explained. Devils were notoriously powerful, the sense of dread and fright was common when one entered a room. It was a human's natural instinct to want to run before the devil dragged them down to hell for an eternity of death.

The stronger the demon the more mounting dread they caused and the more panic they could incite. Rai was still trying to subdue the majority of her intense presence, trying to look normal. Trying to look alive But not even Rai could hide all of it. And she'd had years of practice. At full presence a devils presence could be given away by light bulbs bursting, fog accumulating or even chills. Fixed eyes rise from her desk, feeling the odd sensation of being stared at. But as her eyes rose, slowly flickering from warm amber to cold striking blue then back again to in a split second, he's looked away...

But his soul still fluttered.

Emotions affected souls, and fear made them quiver, panic made them constrict. This one was just trembling. Not scared... just unnerved. The devil tilts her head, getting a good look at not just Scotts soul... but the man next to him. Clarke. Both interesting. One shrouded, trembling... almost split. The other radiant and unwavering. Souls had an amazing talent of telling Rai a lot about someone... while simultaneously telling her very little. She could see things like 'extreme changes' in emotion, feeling and personality, but she could not determine one's entire identity. Just what lingered right beneath the surface.

Rai internally sighs. What's the matter? See a ghost? Rai blankly rings out, her voice like church bells. Her tone was dulled, as if actually asking... but to Rai this was humor meant to hopefully bring light to the conversation?

Clark looked at Scott as he completely agreed with the guy. He too was frustrated and annoyed by it all. Clark wanted to focus on the class not about who knew what, after all it wasn't time to give trouble but to study. Then again it should have never been time for trouble in the first place. Clark then spoke in a whisper and after that he listened to Scott and nodded in agreement with him. "Well, it seems more like ego than anything else anyway, by what they seem to say while arguing. They act like 5 years old, seriously it's high school, not kindergarten or such," he said and shook his head to that. Clark listened to Scott once more. "Well, it depends on the meta but in this case it definitely ego. People are insane I tell ya! At least those two and those like them are. Humans or whatever doesn't matter, if they act like those two they are nuts," he said to Scott. " And go a head I won't stop you," Clark said that him. He turned to face the guy. Clark listened to him. "Nice to meet you, Scott. I am Clark," he said to him.

He watched Scott and as a new arrival walked in, he looked at the new arrival and back at Scott. As he then just looked forward and turn turned as the arrival looked between them or it seemed that way to him. Clark glanced between Scott and the new arrival. Clark let them talk, as he wasn't sure to get in or not, he doubted so he just let that be. He wasn't sure what to think about the new arrival. Something seemed odd but Clark let that be, as he figured it was probably just his imagination.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_
Demonhunter

Scott turned towards Clark again as he introduced himself "nice to meet you, Clark. And those guys seriously need to listen to themselves. And I bet they would be the first to complain if I was arguing loudly and yelling down the back of the class"

Scott paused and idly scratched the side of his neck, his hoodie sleeve falling back for a brief second, revealing scar lines on his forearm. "random question, but how did you find out about this school?"Scott asked. He was genuinely curious. He had only stumbled on it through rumours and sheer luck, but that couldn't be how everyone else had found about it

Maria30 Maria30

Rai settles back, assuming a more 'relaxed' stance. That wasn't really possible for her, she was just trying to take a bit of then intensity she carried with her off. That didn't help much, instead all it did was really have her setting her elbows on her desk. Damn looking human was hard if you could't actually see appearances to know what to mimic. Part of her wondered if she just dropped the entire 'human' act if it'd make it better or worse. Devils could be intimidating no matter what they tried. It was in their nature.

The devil just keeps her thoughts about that down, the time would come when she could look like herself, just not now. Well, guess your senses are sharper than anyone's. No one's really caught on to that so quickly. The devil gives a nice smile for the moment. Sure she'd let him continue thinking she was a 'ghost'. Technically she wasn't lying. Devils were called many things, archfeinds, hellspawn and in some cultures, wraiths. I'm Rai She adds, not really having much change to the tone of her voice.

The strange girl acknowledged that she was something not human, but didn't say what and Scott was not going to ask. He'd been on the receiving end of some fairly probing questions about his other half. She also complimented him on how fast he had caught on. As if as an afterthought she introduced herself as Rai.

"It comes with the territory, and besides you aren't the only one who different around here. I'm Scott" His eyes stayed red ringed, a strange contrast to the green-grey centre. His expression was one of thoughtful observance, but there was a sense of something else lurking being his gaze. At the same time he pulled on his hoodie sleeve, recovering the scars.

Demonhunter Demonhunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back