• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Scott looked around him, in awe at the sheer size of the school. He felt completely and utterly out of place. He wondered yet again why the school staff had decided to give him- a mutant with X-gene modifications and mountains of issues- a chance here.
When he'd reached the school, half starved and almost dead, he wouldn't blame them for turning him away. But instead they gave him a chance. One he was determined not to waste, although he had made sure to tell them exactly what to do to him if he lost control.
Heaving his bag up over his shoulder he walked into the main foyer of the school. The first thing he guessed was to find his room.

Hawkeye was in the secretary desk waiting for new students to come in

Scott walked up to the desk, where he saw a staff member (Hawkeye Comicwolf Comicwolf ) sitting. He was nervous and chewing on his lip.
"um, I'm new here and kind of unsure what to do. My name is Scott Rivers"
(he looks something like this, except much skinnier, the kind of skinny that comes from being half starved and living on the streets)
(Hawkeye may know him as the guy who broke into the complex and collapsed half dead and completely starved inside the grounds)

Last edited:
clint looked up at him and nod:"ah its you agian, welcome here let me get your schedule and dorm room key, you will be rooming with raven"
Raven14 Raven14
clint hands him his schedule and key:"take the elevator to the second floor and it will be near the last room on your right"

Scott reaches out and takes the timetable and key, his sleeve slipping back to reveal that his wrists are covered in scars, from past cuts, some horizontal, some diagonal and a few vertical, all clearly deliberate, he doesn't notice that the long sleeve has fallen back.
"yeah, my arrival here wasn't my finest moment,. To be totally honest I'm surprised you guys even agreed to take me in" he says to Hawkeye ( Comicwolf Comicwolf )

Last edited:
Scott quickly pulled down his sleeve, realising that his cuts had been noticed. He didn't say anything, they were fairly self-explanatory and to be frank, he didn't want to talk about it.
Instead he decide to focus on the more pressing matter, his other half. "well I apologise in advance for any problems my other personality causes. I presume they told you how to deal with him?"
he took the timetable and the key, carefully tucking them under his arm

Last edited:
Scott sighed, "my other half is a royal pain to deal with, but I gave you guys the serum that will knock me out and the number of the one person who can control him is on the vial. And if he does so something too awful. I'll leave."
A dark look crosses his face. "or if I go too far to be brought back, get Grey to eliminate me" Comicwolf Comicwolf

Last edited:
Scott nodded "thank you" he said and walked towards the stairs, heading towards the dorms. He wondered idly what his new roommate would be like.
Raven14 Raven14

Raven was laying on her bed starring at the ceiling. She turned toward the wall and leaned over the bed grabbing a book she had on the floor. It was a black, thick book. She opened it sighing and started to read.

Scot made his way upstairs and easily found his room. He paused. Was he really going to do this? Should he just tipurn tail and run?. Run back to his old life.

He sighed, no he wasn't going to run. He would go through with. He knocked on the door before entering

Raven slammed the book shut and turned toward the door. She rolled her eyes, and got up floating toward the door. She opened it a crack to see a strange looking guy starring back at her, that she’d never seen before.

The door opened and Scott found himself face to face with a girl, who he guessed was his roommate. "um hi? I'm your new roommate"He said, staring at his feet.

Raven crossed her arms letting her dark purple cloak open, revealing her pale body. She scolded and went back over to her bed sitting down and reading again. She left the door open so her new roommate could enter.

Scott walked in hesitantly and went over to the non taken bed. He shrugged his bag off onto the duvet. He opened it and pulled out a set of old earphones and a beat-up mp3 player. He carefully inserted them in his ears and pressed play. He sat down on the bed with his back against the wall and closed his eyes.

Raven crinkled her eyebrows in annoyance, “Could you turn that down?” She halfway yelled turning to her roommate. It didn’t help that there beds were in the same room.

Scott jumped sideways in shock. In the process he somehow banged his head hard of the bed headboard. He immediately turned it off and gingerly touched the back of his head. When he took his fingers away they were streaked with blood.

Raven saw the blood on his hand and shrugged. She knew she could have healed him, but she’d rather not. She turned back to her thick book and read on.

Scott looked at the blood and shrugged, he pulled a towel out of his bag. He didn't even notice that she had not offered to help him. He carefully wiped his hands clean before lying down on the bed and staed straight at the ceiling. He had a while before his first class, so he decided to kill time by doing nothing
He could lie stock still for almost any amount of time, not moving and barely breathing, it was a skill he had acquired as a young child
Raven14 Raven14

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back