• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Steve rubs a hand over his face and says "alright, just give me a minute" and he goes and splashes water on his face, then as he grabs his shoes and coat he asked "What's the plan?"
Clint tells him:"plan is each of us are going to give a statement trying to make the public think our school is an elite acadamy and not for people with powers. We also will mention that we have expelled the student which should stop the protests once and for all....letting the students who went into hidding to return to the school..."

He walk over to the door:"also i heard your finace might be there"

Bruce was at city hall walking up to the podium surrounded by reporters and news cameras

Steve blushed and pulled on his shoes before flowing Clint out of the door. "Are you driving or can I take my bike?" he asked as that madebthere way to the parking garage. Steve hated press.

Steve blushed and pulled on his shoes before flowing Clint out of the door. "Are you driving or can I take my bike?" he asked as that madebthere way to the parking garage. Steve hated press.
Clint walks to the parking garage:"i have a motorcycle if you prefer to go with"

"Let's take the bikes, it'll clear our heads befoer we have to speek" then he hoped on his, put on his helmet, and stated the engen.
Clint gets on his motorcycle bike and starts the engine driving off to city hall

Angelina walked into city hall her hair down wearing a feather necklace with a blouse and jeans

Steve fallowd behind clint on his bike, he parked when he got there and wated to walk in with Clint. The drive had cleared his head like he thought it would.

Steve fallowd behind clint on his bike, he parked when he got there and wated to walk in with Clint. The drive had cleared his head like he thought it would.
Clint parked behind a car and walked in with steve over to behind the stairs where the podium is

Bruce move his hand up:"one question at a time, miss?"

The female reporter asked:"is it true that the teenager is one of your student? And will there be any consequences?"

Bruce look at the reporters:"yes, we have expelled that student and will no longer be with us but homeland security will be dealing with him..."

Reporters keep asking questions

Clint walk over to bruce standing beside him

Steve joined Bruce on his other side and scanned the crowd, man he hated press, then his eyes landed on his girl and he took comfort in her presence. Steve staples in to answer a few questions and hoped it wold be over soon, but this was for the students and thay where far more important than his own mild discomfort.

Steve joined Bruce on his other side and scanned the crowd, man he hated press, then his eyes landed on his girl and he took comfort in her presence. Steve staples in to answer a few questions and hoped it wold be over soon, but this was for the students and thay where far more important than his own mild discomfort.
Angelina was in the crowd, noticing steve she smile lightly

Clint awnser a few questions as well

Bruce tells the reporters:"our school is a acadamy for students with talents and skill, not a school for mutants or anyone with powers...that is all thank you"

Cameras flashing taking pictures as bruce and clint leave the podium and head away from the stage

Angelina look serious as she slips away from the crowd

Steve slips of the stage and makes a beeline for his girl. The first thing he does when he reaches her is sweep her into a hug. He was so relieved to see her, he smiles at her presence, his worries lessen with her with him.

Steve slips of the stage and makes a beeline for his girl. The first thing he does when he reaches her is sweep her into a hug. He was so relieved to see her, he smiles at her presence, his worries lessen with her with him.
Angelina felt suprised and blush being sweeped into the hug, she hugs him back:"hi steve, i missed you..."

Steve smild and said "yes my angel" kissing her forhead to make it look to anyone like it was just a pet name.
Angelina blush and look at him:"but when we do marry, since i am the princess...it means we will become king and queen of above...which also means i need to tell you bit more about myself what i do in my spare time than working at the cafe..."

"Why don't you came to the acadamy tomarrow evening and I'll make dinner for us? Then we cam talk in private, just the two of us" Steve suggests and he caresses her cheek. "I'd invite you over now but I have no idea what's in my fridge to cook for you"

"Why don't you came to the acadamy tomarrow evening and I'll make dinner for us? Then we cam talk in private, just the two of us" Steve suggests and he caresses her cheek. "I'd invite you over now but I have no idea what's in my fridge to cook for you"
Angelina nod smile lightly at steve:"that sounds perfect, i do have some plans tonight so that works out.."

Steve smild and kised her forhead then the back if her hand and said "until then, unless youd like company" he told her ready to head back to the acadamy.
Angelina blush deep:"i probably need to go alone besides im sure you might need to get a few things for tommorow night..." she kiss his cheek lightly

Slave kissed her hand again then said "good bye" then he returned to his bike and whent back to the acadamy to take stalk of both his kitchen and what was to come next with the school.

Slave kissed her hand again then said "good bye" then he returned to his bike and whent back to the acadamy to take stalk of both his kitchen and what was to come next with the school.
Clint drives back along with bruce
Grayson Lockwood Grayson Lockwood

Once there they both head inside to the teachers lounge room to discuss

Kaito and anya return to the school

Angelina:"until tommorow.." she then went outside after steve left heading to the cafe making sure it was closed for the night before heading to the very back employees only area, she stop infront of a book shelf pulling a yellow book.
It scans her bracelet then opens to reveal a caged elevator. She goes inside and takes her under the cafe were there was two of her guards and most angels in a ceil court like room, angels in seats and demons in the angelic jail cells.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back