• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Terry started walking around the school and thought Luna had ditched him after she left the office snd left him in there. He kept walking ans going into the hallways. They were so empty, and so dead, that normally Terry would enjoy, but somehow without the students in them he hated it. He got out of the hallways and sat on a bench to see if Luna would show up eventually. @Miasmith17

Terry started walking around the school and thought Luna had ditched him after she left the office snd left him in there. He kept walking ans going into the hallways. They were so empty, and so dead, that normally Terry would enjoy, but somehow without the students in them he hated it. He got out of the hallways and sat on a bench to see if Luna would show up eventually. @Miasmith17
Luna walk over to terry wearing a short black dress:"hey ready for that date?"

Luna walk over to terry wearing a short black dress:"hey ready for that date?"
Terry looks at Luna as she looked even more gorgeous than ever. "I thought you abandoned me. You left me in the principal's office and then I just went outside wandering the halls again." Terry got up and held Luna's hand and looks at her. "Since the city's pretty peaceful we should be able to find somewhere to relax. Where do you suggest Luna?"

Terry looks at Luna as she looked even more gorgeous than ever. "I thought you abandoned me. You left me in the principal's office and then I just went outside wandering the halls again." Terry got up and held Luna's hand and looks at her. "Since the city's pretty peaceful we should be able to find somewhere to relax. Where do you suggest Luna?"
Luna shook her head:"i wasnt abandoning you i was only trying to help out the secretary while he was absent. I think we should go to the manhatten to the rooftop restraunt..."

Luna shook her head:"i wasnt abandoning you i was only trying to help out the secretary while he was absent. I think we should go to the manhatten to the rooftop restraunt..."
"Manhattan rooftop restaurant? That must be new. It sounds new atleast." He walks outside the back entrance so they wouldn't be infront of protestors, and kept walking while holding Luna's hand.

"Manhattan rooftop restaurant? That must be new. It sounds new atleast." He walks outside the back entrance so they wouldn't be infront of protestors, and kept walking while holding Luna's hand.
Luna follows terry staying beside him, as they take a taxi to get there

Swift looked up for a moment before continuing to carry one of their former attackers. "Hmm? Oh. Don't worry, we'll just get these guys out of here and probably finish unpacking. Go on." Mark nodded in agreement. "It might be important. And if we end up fighting creepy threat texters, I'll take a video for you." He grinned.
@Miasmith17

Swift looked up for a moment before continuing to carry one of their former attackers. "Hmm? Oh. Don't worry, we'll just get these guys out of here and probably finish unpacking. Go on." Mark nodded in agreement. "It might be important. And if we end up fighting creepy threat texters, I'll take a video for you." He grinned.
@Miasmith17
Lily smile:"thanks guys i'll be back later tonight or possibly tommorow morning..." she tells oliver bye as she heads away from the school

Oliver watch as she left wondering but helps mark and swift carry the two men to the police station

Swift nodded. “Okay. See you.” Once they had reached the police station, she shoved the two men in. “Here you go, fellas. Couple of guys guilty — aggravated assault and attempted murder of yours truly.” She pulled out a digital recorder with a copy of what the men had said earlier and gave it to the police.

Swift nodded. “Okay. See you.” Once they had reached the police station, she shoved the two men in. “Here you go, fellas. Couple of guys guilty — aggravated assault and attempted murder of yours truly.” She pulled out a digital recorder with a copy of what the men had said earlier and gave it to the police.
Oliver watch as they brought them to the cops

Meanwhile
Lily arrives at hells kitchen going to matts appartment, they both change into their suits

White archer and daredevil start patroling the city on rooftops

When they had passed the two thugs over to the police, Mark and Swift went back to the the school.
”So what do you think, Oliver? Should we go to the people who sent the text?” Swift looked at the Green Arrow.

When they had passed the two thugs over to the police, Mark and Swift went back to the the school.
”So what do you think, Oliver? Should we go to the people who sent the text?” Swift looked at the Green Arrow.
Oliver tells them:"i need to go get changed then yes we need to go look for the people who sent the text"

Daredevil and white archer arrive at warehouse looking through the window on rooftop seeing many mercenaries and few of fisks men with men in white

Steve was in his room at the Academy sketching his fiancee from memory. He was trying to calm himself with all of the craziness that had been going on.
There was a knock at his door, clint barton standing outside it

Steve got up and put down his sketchbook then whent to open the door. "Hey Clint" he said tirdly.
Clint looked at him concerned:"are you ok? You look like you barely gotten any sleep, is planing the wedding stressing you out or is it the protests?"

Oliver tells them:"i need to go get changed then yes we need to go look for the people who sent the text"

Daredevil and white archer arrive at warehouse looking through the window on rooftop seeing many mercenaries and few of fisks men with men in white
Swift grinned. “Nice. We’ll go get more arrows while you do that. I’m going to love this.”

Steve just loked at him and said "Yes" before stepping back and gesturing for him to come in.
Clint walks in:"i know this might be a bad time but mr wayne needs us to go with him to city hall to stop the protests.."

Steve rubs a hand over his face and says "alright, just give me a minute" and he goes and splashes water on his face, then as he grabs his shoes and coat he asked "What's the plan?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back