• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Swift and Mark looked at each other, nodded, and simultaneously fired arrows at the two electricians.
Two electrians shoot their electric gun nets at mark and swift trying to dodge the arrows by going behind statues

Lily touch her choker necklace and her symbiote covers her body changing her into white archer

Oliver start to fight the two russian men as white archer rushes over helping him fight with blocking the second russian man fist as he attacks

Oliver felt bit suprised as she was fighting very well

The twins jumped up onto the statues and then down onto the men. Mark punched his opponent in the face as Swift stabbed hers in the leg.

The twins jumped up onto the statues and then down onto the men. Mark punched his opponent in the face as Swift stabbed hers in the leg.
The first electritan punch mark and tries to attack him
Second one yelled in pain and point gun at swift

White archer kept fighting and does a jump flip over the russian man fighting him and punched him hard knocking him out

Oliver knock out the first one
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark dodged the punch and swung his arm to knock the muzzle of the gun away from his sister. Simultaneously, Swift dropped down and hooked the electrician’s feet from under him and got him into a headlock until he was unconscious. Then both of them punched the other guy in the face and he fell down.

Mark dodged the punch and swung his arm to knock the muzzle of the gun away from his sister. Simultaneously, Swift dropped down and hooked the electrician’s feet from under him and got him into a headlock until he was unconscious. Then both of them punched the other guy in the face and he fell down.
White archer walk over to them, disorented voice:"seems you both handled it..."

Oliver walk back over:"who are you?"

“Yeah, the League gave us more than enough training to get out of scrapes.” Mark smiled and tried to blow it off.
Swift glared down at the man Oliver was questioning. “Answer the question.”

“Yeah, the League gave us more than enough training to get out of scrapes.” Mark smiled and tried to blow it off.
Swift glared down at the man Oliver was questioning. “Answer the question.”
Oliver asked the russian man glaring

Russian man chuckled:"we are from russian, here to kill u but if we bring white archer im sure the boss would be happy..."

White archer listened to them and the man, disorented voice:"sorry tell them im not going..."

Oliver look back at white:"also who are u?"

Swift scoffed. "You really think we'd let you take one of us? Even if we were that dumb, all of you obviously wouldn't be able to keep your prisoner captive all the way to Russia."
Mark looked at White Archer. "I don't think i've seen you before."

Swift scoffed. "You really think we'd let you take one of us? Even if we were that dumb, all of you obviously wouldn't be able to keep your prisoner captive all the way to Russia."
Mark looked at White Archer. "I don't think i've seen you before."
Russian man chuckle:"we dont leave city we take u to boss....rich kids dont protect themselves from criminals..."

White archer disorented voice:"i was around anyway i need to go..." she quickly tries to leave

Swift raised an eyebrow, unamused, and frowned at the Russian. "Oh, really? Then what do you call this?" She kicked him in the stomach.
Mark tried to grab her by the arm. "Wait! Who are you?"

Swift raised an eyebrow, unamused, and frowned at the Russian. "Oh, really? Then what do you call this?" She kicked him in the stomach.
Mark tried to grab her by the arm. "Wait! Who are you?"
Russian man cried out in pain:"we will capture you...."

White archer disorented voice:"im archer of hells kitchen, white archer..." her right arm of suit became long attaching to a nearby building as she left over by large forest

The former assassin narrowed her eyes. "No, you won't. Because if you so much as touch our friends, family or anyone at this school," she said threateningly, leaning in close to his face to glower at him, "I will come after you, and I will not stop until you and all who help you are dead. Are we clear?" she growled.

Mark was left staring at empty space as White Archer disappeared. "Well, i guess she's not sticking around."

The former assassin narrowed her eyes. "No, you won't. Because if you so much as touch our friends, family or anyone at this school," she said threateningly, leaning in close to his face to glower at him, "I will come after you, and I will not stop until you and all who help you are dead. Are we clear?" she growled.

Mark was left staring at empty space as White Archer disappeared. "Well, i guess she's not sticking around."
White archer land in the forest away from them where they cant see her and touch her suit changing back to lily as her suit changed back into a choker necklace on her neck

Lily sneaks quietly back over to the bush she was behind earlier and then walks over to them as if she was behind the bush the whole time. She stop near them:"so death threats? Alright then....."

Russian man chuckle:"yes though they could easily kill u..."

She look over at mark:"are you ok?"

With a flick of her wrist, claws appeared in the end of Swift’s fingers. “Don’t be so sure about that.” She leaned over to Oliver and Lily. “What should we do with him?”
Mark smiled at Lily. “Yes, I’m okay. What about you? I couldn’t see you in the fight.”

With a flick of her wrist, claws appeared in the end of Swift’s fingers. “Don’t be so sure about that.” She leaned over to Oliver and Lily. “What should we do with him?”
Mark smiled at Lily. “Yes, I’m okay. What about you? I couldn’t see you in the fight.”
Oliver tells her:"we should hand him over to the police..."

Lily said to swift:"maybe we should leave him tied up in a alleyway...."

She look at mark:"im alright i wanted to stay in the bushes till after since im not an official member of the family yet...."

The week leading up to this day had been particularly stressful for Jay after he discovered the existence of Xavier Highschool. He was nervous and intrigued at the very thought of trying to enrol himself into the school and after bringing it up to his parents, who were surprisingly supportive, finally came to the decision to do so and was the reason why he was standing outside the gates of the school at the moment, taking the time to build up enough confidence.

Holding his head up high he walked into the school only to suddenly stop in his tracks as he still wasn't aware of which way led to the School's office, not only that but the entire atmosphere of the place seemed off and no power appeared to be running through the school. Willing to take a chance he decided to take a left turn from the entrance and began searching from there. Although it took him much longer than he'd like, Jay finally came across what he assumed to be the Office door, it did have the word spelt in bold on it after all.

Taking a quick breath to calm his nerves, he respectfully knocked on the door and awaited a response.

The week leading up to this day had been particularly stressful for Jay after he discovered the existence of Xavier Highschool. He was nervous and intrigued at the very thought of trying to enrol himself into the school and after bringing it up to his parents, who were surprisingly supportive, finally came to the decision to do so and was the reason why he was standing outside the gates of the school at the moment, taking the time to build up enough confidence.

Holding his head up high he walked into the school only to suddenly stop in his tracks as he still wasn't aware of which way led to the School's office, not only that but the entire atmosphere of the place seemed off and no power appeared to be running through the school. Willing to take a chance he decided to take a left turn from the entrance and began searching from there. Although it took him much longer than he'd like, Jay finally came across what he assumed to be the Office door, it did have the word spelt in bold on it after all.

Taking a quick breath to calm his nerves, he respectfully knocked on the door and awaited a response.
Clint was walking back over to his office with a sigh (its currently sunset almost evening in the rp) he was still angry wondering who turned off his secruity but at the person who knocked him out. He stop suddenly seeing a new face at his office door, he walk over to jay "hi there looking for schedule?"

(I am just going to say Claudia and Remy returned to the school.)

After a quiet drive back to the school Remy parked the car back into the garage and headed back inside, maybe they wouldn’t find out if it was him. He just looked at Claudia before walking away, going down the halls. Thinking about everything that happened.

ScarletteRose ScarletteRose

(I am just going to say Claudia and Remy returned to the school.)

After a quiet drive back to the school Remy parked the car back into the garage and headed back inside, maybe they wouldn’t find out if it was him. He just looked at Claudia before walking away, going down the halls. Thinking about everything that happened.

ScarletteRose ScarletteRose
Oh ok)

Oliver tells her:"we should hand him over to the police..."

Lily said to swift:"maybe we should leave him tied up in a alleyway...."

She look at mark:"im alright i wanted to stay in the bushes till after since im not an official member of the family yet...."
“You sure we shouldn’t kill him? Just to be safe,” Swift cross her arms, poking the man with her foot.
Mark smiled at hearing she was okay. “Okay, good. When you’re official I can train you how to protect yourself,” he offered.

“You sure we shouldn’t kill him? Just to be safe,” Swift cross her arms, poking the man with her foot.
Mark smiled at hearing she was okay. “Okay, good. When you’re official I can train you how to protect yourself,” he offered.
Oliver nod:"no we need to bring him in to jail if we kill him then we arent better than the other villians out there"

Lily smile thanking him:"i would like that"

Crystal mentally spoke:'isnt matt training you?'

'Yes but more training couldnt hurt speaking of...' she thought taking out her phone to check the time crap its almost six pm
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Last edited by a moderator:
Swift shrugged. “I guess.” She scowled, sliding her sword back into its sheath. “But then, you didn’t seem to have a problem with that when you were the Hood,” she muttered under her breath so Oliver couldn’t hear.

Swift shrugged. “I guess.” She scowled, sliding her sword back into its sheath. “But then, you didn’t seem to have a problem with that when you were the Hood,” she muttered under her breath so Oliver couldn’t hear.
Oliver look over at her;"what did you say?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back