• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"To neutralize her powers you could use power-dampening cuffs. "Suggests Arrow
Lily nod:"we can try..."

Young girl in black cloak:"syvlia its time to go and begin your punishment....we have decided"

Syvlia nod and frown looking at oliver and lily:"i must go...."

Lily frowned

Lily nod:"we can try..."

Young girl in black cloak:"syvlia its time to go and begin your punishment....we have decided"

Syvlia nod and frown looking at oliver and lily:"i must go...."

Lily frowned
"Punishment?" Am I supposed to call child protective services? "Ask Oliver.

"Punishment?" Am I supposed to call child protective services? "Ask Oliver.
Young girl in black cloak look at oliver from under her cloak hood:"no this is punishment for the rules she broke..."

Lily look at them:"lila im sorry that i should have looked after her more but i didnt...dont hurt her..."

Lila stopped and look at lily from her cloak hood:"we arent going to hurt or punish her the normal way...terry made sure of that"

Young girl in black cloak look at oliver from under her cloak hood:"no this is punishment for the rules she broke..."

Lily look at them:"lila im sorry that i should have looked after her more but i didnt...dont hurt her..."

Lila stopped and look at lily from her cloak hood:"we arent going to hurt or punish her the normal way...terry made sure of that"
"Oh that's alrigth then... I guess." Says Arrow

"Oh that's alrigth then... I guess." Says Arrow
Lila look at syvlia:"stand still this will be painfull...."
Syvlia stand still as a demon circle appear under her
Lila chants a spell:"elam a ot elamef siht egnahc ,ydob eht egnahc dna riah eht egnahc ,niks eht dna senob eht dneb ,eht ot evig llahs i tnemhsinup si siht" (translation: this is punishment i shall give to the, bend the bones and the skin, change the hair and change the body, change this female to a male)

syvlia scream out in pain as the spell activated and was glowing white, then land hair short, suit wasnt changed but gender was

Lydia was in her dorm after looking around the school. She’d found her way back to it after hearing quite the commotion in the halls, she figured it’d be safer to get out of there. She was now lying on her bed reading a book, that was until she felt a weird feeling in her forehead and sat up straight looking around the room. She only felt that feeling when Draevius was around, more specifically when he was casting some kind of spell or curse. She looked around for her demonic parent, hoping she was wrong and that he hadn’t shown up. Him appearing was the last thing she wanted in the first day she got there. He didn’t seem to be anywhere, Lydia let out a sigh of relief and lay back down though she did wonder where the feeling was coming from. Was someone using demonic magic on the campus? Lydia shook her head and went back to reading, it was none of her business.

Lila look at syvlia:"stand still this will be painfull...."
Syvlia stand still as a demon circle appear under her
Lila chants a spell:"elam a ot elamef siht egnahc ,ydob eht egnahc dna riah eht egnahc ,niks eht dna senob eht dneb ,eht ot evig llahs i tnemhsinup si siht" (translation: this is punishment i shall give to the, bend the bones and the skin, change the hair and change the body, change this female to a male)

syvlia scream out in pain as the spell activated and was glowing white, then land hair short, suit wasnt changed but gender was
Arrow looks at the scene, a little stunned.
'It's a little too violent to change a person's gender without their consent...' He thinks

Arrow looks at the scene, a little stunned.
'It's a little too violent to change a person's gender without their consent...' He thinks
Syvlia look at his body scared and back at lila:"i cant go back as this! Someone will notice...."
Lila frown:"it was either this or no more traveling to different worlds...this curse will not break until you learn your lesson..."

Lily looked suprised at them

Sanguis Sanguis

Last edited by a moderator:
( Comicwolf Comicwolf nvm. Let's just continue.)
Albert looks at Anya. "Anya head to Horizon high with holo Peter. I'm going there myself, but I need a layout of the place. Be careful to not get spotted there, I'll see you there. Anything contact me via earpiece." He starts running over there. @Miasmith17 Comicwolf Comicwolf
Anya nod carrying holo peter as she head to horizon high

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sanguis Sanguis Albert_Drake Albert_Drake Letho Letho Yahhah Yahhah CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA MissAn0nymus MissAn0nymus Virus Virus Ayren Ayren Fel008 Fel008

The wall blocking the hallway past the library is now lifted and anyone can walk through now though lily on the floor and arrow is sitting beside her

Clint makes an announcement:"the hallways are now open agian you may explore as you want"

Anya nod carrying holo peter as she head to horizon high

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sanguis Sanguis Albert_Drake Albert_Drake Letho Letho Yahhah Yahhah CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA MissAn0nymus MissAn0nymus Virus Virus Ayren Ayren Fel008 Fel008

The wall blocking the hallway past the library is now lifted and anyone can walk through now though lily on the floor and arrow is sitting beside her

Clint makes an announcement:"the hallways are now open agian you may explore as you want"
Albert puts on his mask and starts swinging. "Alright once we find him, ny dad from 1048, is taking care of him, I know he is."

Gavin made his way back to his cabin as he exited the school building he clicked his tongue and with a bark his dog cane trotting to his side. Out of the grass Noodle came slithering out and spiraled up its master’s leg. “Let’s get you all back home eh” he said scratching the dog behind the ear.

Lydia poked her head outside her dorm. So, everything was alright again. That was good. She wondered if the library would be open now. She decided to go check and see if there were any books in the library she may want to check out later.

Superior spidey land ontop of horizon high and slip inside the school into maxwell office at the hard drive monitor, starting to hack into it

Anya arrives at horizon high looking around
Superior spidey land ontop of horizon high and slip inside the school into maxwell office at the hard drive monitor, starting to hack into it
Albert goes ahead and activates his spider sense. He taps his earpiece. "Anya meet me in the cafeteria I known their location." @Miasmith17

Peter 1048 is hanging upside down on a web. "Hey Pal I'm no cop, but I'm pretty sure that's illegal." He webs up Superior spidey's hands. He does a back flip and lands on the ground. Comicwolf Comicwolf

Albert goes ahead and activates his spider sense. He taps his earpiece. "Anya meet me in the cafeteria I known their location." @Miasmith17

Peter 1048 is hanging upside down on a web. "Hey Pal I'm no cop, but I'm pretty sure that's illegal." He webs up Superior spidey's hands. He does a back flip and lands on the ground. Comicwolf Comicwolf
Anya heads to the cafeteria

Superior spidey break the webbing and fights with peter

Holo peter look around:"seems like this is bad...."

Anya heads to the cafeteria
Superior spidey break the webbing and fights with peter

Holo peter look around:"seems like this is bad...."

Albert looks at Holo Peter. "Look we need to let them fight it out. I know Otto is gonna have a few tricks up his sleeve, but every Peter always strategizes during, or before the fight." Albert then looks at Anya. "Okay look what we need to do is bring Holo Peter to Otto once he is weak enough to not be able to fight. Once that is done, maybe Otto will Admit Peter is better. Got it?" @Miasmith17

Peter 1048 Punches Otto as he jumps over him in an attempt to kick him. He jumps on a wall and lunges at him.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Syvlia look at his body scared and back at lila:"i cant go back as this! Someone will notice...."
Lila frown:"it was either this or no more traveling to different worlds...this curse will not break until you learn your lesson..."

Lily looked suprised at them

Sanguis Sanguis
^here Sanguis Sanguis

Oliver is still not convinced by the punishment
"Your clone, by the way... Is she likely to receive such a punishment?" he ask Lily
@Miasmith17
(Thanks)
Lily look at oliver and shook her head:"no unless she helped walker break the rules..."

Lily look at oliver and shook her head:"no unless she helped walker break the rules..."
"Fine..." He simply say. Oliver also want to say how much he want to meet his "other daughter". Talking to her. Unhappily, he is affraid Lily wouldn't be able to understand this. For her, her clone was an error. Nothing more. It really makes him feel upset.

"Fine..." He simply say. Oliver also want to say how much he want to meet his "other daughter". Talking to her. Unhappily, he is affraid Lily wouldn't be able to understand this. For her, her clone was an error. Nothing more. It really makes him feel upset.

Lily notice his tone and frown thinking that he was unhappy about something

Syvlia detransformed back to leo
And a small wolf creature came out of her ring trying to calm him down

Leo frown:"olivia i dont know what to do i need to think of a plan..."

Lila using her demon magic created a portal to paris:"leo its time for you to go...."

Sanguis Sanguis

Lily notice his tone and frown thinking that he was unhappy about something

Syvlia detransformed back to leo
And a small wolf creature came out of her ring trying to calm him down

Leo frown:"olivia i dont know what to do i need to think of a plan..."

Lila using her demon magic created a portal to paris:"leo its time for you to go...."

Sanguis Sanguis
Arrow turns his head, preferring to stay out of all this. He still feels bad for Sylvia. He thinks that some people would probably be happier if they had a more normal life... Especially people this young

Users who are viewing this thread

Back