• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Slade returned to the school and decided to sneak into Grant's room to confiscate the drugs he was keeping.

"Just enough to produce an electric shock. You just have to get her in contact with the current." Says Oliver.
Yahhah Yahhah
Lily nod and look at the mice:"we need more wires..."
Lily stark attacked arrow with sword

Slade returned to the school and decided to sneak into Grant's room to confiscate the drugs he was keeping.

"Just enough to produce an electric shock. You just have to get her in contact with the current." Says Oliver.
Yahhah Yahhah
The mouse’s nose twitched at the two heroes before it gave a squeak and once more bounced away. It disappeared into the hole and came out a minute later holding a small stack of wires between its teeth. The mouse dropped the wires where it’d put the first and then bounded a distance away to avoid being stepped on by the fighting. It turned and watched the action.

The mouse’s nose twitched at the two heroes before it gave a squeak and once more bounced away. It disappeared into the hole and came out a minute later holding a small stack of wires between its teeth. The mouse dropped the wires where it’d put the first and then bounded a distance away to avoid being stepped on by the fighting. It turned and watched the action.

Slade found some morphine vials, which he hurried to destroy before going down the corridors below.

As Arrow was unarmed, he simply dodged Lily Stark's sword and struck the girl in the back. The hero looked at the mouse.
"Lily, do you know where that cute little mouse came from ?" he asked. He was afraid the school was infested with rodents...

Slade found some morphine vials, which he hurried to destroy before going down the corridors below.

As Arrow was unarmed, he simply dodged Lily Stark's sword and struck the girl in the back. The hero looked at the mouse.
"Lily, do you know where that cute little mouse came from ?" he asked. He was afraid the school was infested with rodents...
Ironkiller gets back up wearing her iron suit, she shot a blast at him from her armored hands
Lily shook her head:"no but its helping us, is this enough wires?"
( Sanguis Sanguis Yahhah Yahhah please tag. )

Ironkiller gets back up wearing her iron suit, she shot a blast at him from her armored hands
Lily shook her head:"no but its helping us, is this enough wires?"
( Sanguis Sanguis Yahhah Yahhah please tag. )
Slade found Grant in a hallway and picked his pockets to take the medicine he was hiding.
"I've got an explanation for this. Wait a minute, you'll think it's hilarious..." Said Grant before he ran out the door... Deathstroke sighed before following him.

Arrow looked at the wires and nodded his head before moving to avoid the blast.
"That should do it." He answered.
"Let's hope it works out," Oliver thought. That girl was a real danger.

Slade found Grant in a hallway and picked his pockets to take the medicine he was hiding.
"I've got an explanation for this. Wait a minute, you'll think it's hilarious..." Said Grant before he ran out the door... Deathstroke sighed before following him.

Sanguis Sanguis theres a reason to tag...) you dont wanna make deadpool come out.....)

lily grab the wires:"ok we need to get them onto her arm" she gets a bit shocked by the wires

ironkiller shot another blast at arrow
Yahhah Yahhah

Sanguis Sanguis theres a reason to tag...) you dont wanna make deadpool come out.....)

lily grab the wires:"ok we need to get them onto her arm" she gets a bit shocked by the wires

Yahhah Yahhah
The mouse gave a little squeak before turning its tail on the heroes and villain. They didn't need the assistance of the rodent anymore and Gavin didn't want his mouse to get stepped on, or shot. He had the rodent take shelter nearby where he could keep an eye on the situation. Sanguis Sanguis @Miasmith17

Lydia had been exploring the town now she was taking a little break on a bench, keeping her bag on her lap the girl took a look at her watch. She still had time to kill then. Maybe there was something interesting to do around. There must be the city was so big. Lydia got to her feet and got to exploring a little more. (Open to interaction).

The mouse gave a little squeak before turning its tail on the heroes and villain. They didn't need the assistance of the rodent anymore and Gavin didn't want his mouse to get stepped on, or shot. He had the rodent take shelter nearby where he could keep an eye on the situation. Sanguis Sanguis @Miasmith17

Yahhah Yahhah
@Miasmith17 Yahhah Yahhah
Slade and Grant continued to chase each other down the halls of the school.

Arrow avoided Lily Stark's blast.
"Again? At least try to be less predictable." He said with a sly smile.

(No one’s waiting on me to post right? Just wanna make sure it’s gone a bit quiet recently).

(No one’s waiting on me to post right? Just wanna make sure it’s gone a bit quiet recently).
(It has unfortunatly. Everythings fine.....
Lily getting electrocuted slowly....)
Power in hallway going out)

((I don't know if you guys would be interested but I posted a thread for a X-Men rp from the old cartoon Evolution, be a nice change till people come back here))

Terry decides to get out of his dorm as he goes outside and notices Lily Walker upset. He goes up to her. "What's wrong?" @Miasmith17
Lily walker frowned:"im going to be in trouble for what we done.....the whole school is on lockdown because of our mistake"

The small crowd of people stood around her, eyeing the portal but not really seeming to want to go in just yet. A few had already walked away, barely having looked at it for more than a few seconds. She couldn't tell if they were scared, overwhelmed, or just had other things to do.

"Well, here goes," she said, stepping into the portal. Asgard! She'd missed those magnificent spires and mountains and stars for quite a while now. But just as her body phased itself through the gate and landed on a rocky platform, something felt uneasy. She took a look around and her eyes lit up with concern. Surrounding her were not the golden towers of Odin's kingdom, but a few floating islands of black rock in a cloudy purplish abyss. Zatanna rolled her eyes. "Something something misplaced interdimensional gateway. Whatever. I'll just head back and try it again later, can't be too bad."

Suddenly, a deep, rumbling voice echoed out of the abyss. "WHO ARE YOU TO DISTURB ME IN MY REALM?"

Zatanna stumbled backward in terror, but didn't take too long to recover. "Uhh, no one important," she replied. "Go back to sleep, or whatever." Then she walked right back toward the portal, hoping that no one else had to jump in and see this. Letho Letho

When Lydia got back to the school she found her way to her dorm and started to get unpacked and prepared for the next day. It didn’t take her too long to do and when she did she was at a bit of a loss. She exited the dorm, no one would mind if she familiarized herself with the campus, probably.

Damon left his dorm bored out of his mind and starts talking to himself "So the principle is named Whyne as in the Bruce Whyne but the school is named Xavier.....that doesn't make any sense"

Damon left his dorm bored out of his mind and starts talking to himself "So the principle is named Whyne as in the Bruce Whyne but the school is named Xavier.....that doesn't make any sense"
Lydia was exploring when suddenly she heard someone speaking nearby. She perked up and turned around to notice a slightly older looking boy walking down the hall. “Oh, hello. Good... Afternoon”. Lydia greeted attempting to guess the time.
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

His question left unanswered - though he sincerely hoped not ignored, but simply, ah, perhaps unheard? - and his worry properly fed, Billy couldn't contain the heavy sigh that escaped his lips as he watched Zatanna move towards her portal. Why was he even surprised at that point... But she had seemed alarmed as well, at least slightly, so he really had thought... Well, never mind. He was sure she knew what she was doing - better than him anyway. Probably. Most likely.

And then she was gone, and Billy couldn't decide what to do. Slowly, cautiously, he took a step closer to the portal, and another one, and again - but then he stopped. It appeared that he was the only one going, just like they had previously... Well, "planned", for lack of a better word, though it had honestly been quite a spontaneous decision on their part. And he had no idea if everything had gone fine for Zatanna. But... Worst case scenario, he would probably just... End up somewhere with her, right?

Still not entirely convinced, Billy nonetheless took a deep breath and finally moved to enter the portal - and that was exactly when Zatanna left it, almost hitting him on her way out. Thankfully, he instinctively stepped aside, surprised and confused, and very much alarmed - quickly searching her face for any answers.

"So... Took a wrong turn or were the Asgardians not too happy about the visit?" Those were the two main explanations he could think of. Everything else would probably be a variation on them. But... Maybe he was wrong, perhaps there was another good reason... Well, at least it had all happened before he managed to go through the portal. Though... He had been really excited about it...

Ayren Ayren and anyone else that may be in the gardens.

Damon hears and looks at her and checks his phone "I mean it's 2 mins after noon so...your not wrong" he says to her and walks over
“Good to know my time guessing skills are top notch” said Lydia just a little bit awkwardly. “My name’s Lydia I’m a little new around here” she introduced herself.
CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back