• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
doc ock metal arm struggles in the webs. the claw holding the broken nero cortext in its claw of hand.
'no no no!, i have to find someone who can understand me......i cant speak or see in this arm......' peter thought controling the arm struggles trying to get free

Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

lily went silent for a while thinking about it, afraid of his reaction:"yes..."
crystal mentally spoke:'and the daughter of disappointment year award goes to.....'
galaxia:'no crystal shut up'
Sanguis Sanguis

meanwhile
anya and harry kept trying to capture doc ock metal arm
anya blocked the front and harry blocked the back trying to keep it from escaping

Albert_Drake Albert_Drake
Arrow remained silent for a short time before answering.
"That's pretty impressive. But are there any side effects or anything like that?" he asked. Apart from that, if his daughter could turn into a wolf, he didn't see why that would be such a bad thing. Obviously, it must have been scary for Lily to grow up with such a big difference.

Arrow remained silent for a short time before answering.
"That's pretty impressive. But are there any side effects or anything like that?" he asked. Apart from that, if his daughter could turn into a wolf, he didn't see why that would be such a bad thing. Obviously, it must have been scary for Lily to grow up with such a big difference.
Lily nod looking over at him:"yes, feeding wolf side, wolf spirits,...sometimes loses bit of control and senses going off alot. Half wolves is whats its normally called for those that are half human and wolf"

Galaxia mentally spoke:'im guessing you might reveal your other power later then or so..."

She look down for a moment then back over at him after few minutes:"theres also a another thing i can do but i cant demonstraight yet much until my straight is back..."
Sanguis Sanguis

"Alright Anya I'll take care of this thing for now." Peter 616 walks to Albert.
Peter: "Hey son what's up?"
Albert: "Hey dad, I was wondering if all three of us can work on this."
Peter: "For sure my Earth 1048 counterpart is in the classroom."
Albert: "Hey Anya I'll see you in a bit I still owe you a slow dance."
Peter walks with Albert to the classroom. Albert, Peter, and Peter 1048 look at the robot. Albert reinforces it down with his webbing. "Okay now let's work on it."
@Miasmith17

Loki was confused. He could have sworn he hadn't initiated any conversation, yet, strangely enough, he couldn't help but feel Zatana's words were being directed at him. Then, as if on cue, the new student that Loki had never seen before began to speak as well, again it seemed his words were meant to engage Loki in some form of conversation. Curiouser and curiouser. Perhaps he was in a bit of a mood because of the topic of his meditation but, Loki felt a sudden pang of annoyance in his chest. "I could ignore them and continue my meditation..." Loki thinks to himself. "But that wouldn't set the correct tone for future interactions." Loki turned around, ready to respond but... he paused. This student... while Loki could not see him physically, he sensed a well of mystical power within him that was intriguing, to say the least. This sense of Intrigue, of curiosity, beats out annoyance any day. Loki would have to keep an eye on this one... figuratively, of course.
"Ah... Zatanna, a pleasure as always." He takes a few steps towards the two, hands behind his back. "No. I didn't miss the dance, I chose not to attend. I'm sure those sweat-covered neanderthals all missed me dearly. Some of us had more important things to do. I'm sure you haven't noticed but, my present condition is less than ideal. I don't suppose any of your backward spells can reverse the curse of a God, no I don't think they can. So you see, now isn't very much the time for dancing. It is the time for silent contemplation of my revenge. Revenge against my father, revenge against my brother, and revenge against you, for wasting my time." Loki pulls out a comb and uses it to lift a strand of hair that had fallen out of place. He turns to Billy. "You. Do you think you could be anxious a little more quietly? I came here to clear my head, not have it filled with your anxious ramblings. As a sorcerer, you must learn to silence that inner voice, control it and you control your power. I figured Zatana could at least handle teaching you the basics, I stand corrected... So what're you two doing here, alone in the gardens while everyone else is occupied." Loki raises an eyebrow, awaiting an answer. Letho Letho Ayren Ayren

Lily nod looking over at him:"yes, feeding wolf side, wolf spirits,...sometimes loses bit of control and senses going off alot. Half wolves is whats its normally called for those that are half human and wolf"

Galaxia mentally spoke:'im guessing you might reveal your other power later then or so..."

She look down for a moment then back over at him after few minutes:"theres also a another thing i can do but i cant demonstraight yet much until my straight is back..."
Sanguis Sanguis
Grant returned to school, but just as he's walking home from his dorm, he realizes he'll never be able to fall asleep. Ravager began walking the halls, too tired to remember he was wearing his mercenary suit...

Oliver nodded his head slowly.
"Whatever it is... it's going to be okay. I totally accept you the way you are. "Affirmed the hero.

Grant returned to school, but just as he's walking home from his dorm, he realizes he'll never be able to fall asleep. Ravager began walking the halls, too tired to remember he was wearing his mercenary suit...

Oliver nodded his head slowly.
"Whatever it is... it's going to be okay. I totally accept you the way you are. "Affirmed the hero.
Lily smile lightly feeling bit of weight lifted off her shoulders:"that makes me feel much better then...." she felt both her stomachs growl and notice her choker necklace is gone....
'Galaxia must have crawled off at some point to go eat....' she thought and notice it was evening outside, taking off one of her glooves

Sanguis Sanguis

Lily smile lightly feeling bit of weight lifted off her shoulders:"that makes me feel much better then...." she felt both her stomachs growl and notice her choker necklace is gone....
'Galaxia must have crawled off at some point to go eat....' she thought and notice it was evening outside, taking off one of her glooves

Sanguis Sanguis
Grant sat for a while on the dorm window sill, meditating on the message his brother had sent him.
"I may be wrong, but I've decided to forgive you for what you told me... But if you want to prove that you care about me... Do something good. At least ONE. With the gifts you have, you've decided to follow in Pop's footsteps and I think that's a waste. Give yourself a chance to understand that you're a good person..."
Grant didn't respond Joey's message. Angry, He threw his phone away.

"You should rest now. It's a lot of emotion for one day." Says Oliver with a smile.

Grant sat for a while on the dorm window sill, meditating on the message his brother had sent him.
"I may be wrong, but I've decided to forgive you for what you told me... But if you want to prove that you care about me... Do something good. At least ONE. With the gifts you have, you've decided to follow in Pop's footsteps and I think that's a waste. Give yourself a chance to understand that you're a good person..."
Grant didn't respond Joey's message. Angry, He threw his phone away.

"You should rest now. It's a lot of emotion for one day." Says Oliver with a smile.
Lily nod lightly but frown:"there will be only darkness though but first i need to eat since im hungry..."
Kaito knock on grant door
Sanguis Sanguis

Lily nod lightly but frown:"there will be only darkness though but first i need to eat since im hungry..."
Kaito knock on grant door
Sanguis Sanguis
Grant silently watched the cell phone crash to the ground. "Damn, I had pictures of Rose from when we met..." The boy whispered bitterly. Grant goes to open the dorm door, still in his Ravager costume.

"Do you want me to get you something to eat then?" Oliver asked in a soft voice.

Slowly, almost hesitantly, Billy nodded his head, befor tilting it a bit to the left. He could understand all of that. Kind of. Well, personally, he thought he was able to recall at least a couple of times when Loki had supposedly been with the good guys and then betrayed them for one reason or another... Both mythologically and super-heroically... And wasn't that funny? How people still chose to trust someone after learning time and time again that it was probably a bad idea? And he didn't mean just Loki, either.

Still, edgy teens had their rights, he supposed.

And so he didn't argue when Zatanna finally tried to make contact - mostly because he was interested in what was about to happen anyway. Her description went quite well with what he had been expecting, but it wasn't the same as experiencing it all himself. His gaze shifted to Loki... And, to be honest, he was surprised to see him actually react - and come closer to them at that. His words, however, were a whole different story.

Listening to him speak, at first Billy just blinked slowly, and then glanced at Zatanna to check her expression, before once again focusing on Loki. So he wasn't a very nice person... But a rather entertaining one, he would give him that. And, yes, very edgy indeed. Billy's eyebrows rose a bit when he started listing all the people he had to take revenge on. To be honest, at this point he was almost certain that the god-alien-prince was talking like that on purpose... He had to be, right?

Oh, and then it was his turn to get roasted; how lovely. It was actually a pleasant change to hear well prepared insults instead of the usual repertoire of his old bullies, the crown jewel of those being the word starting with an "f". And he didn't mean "fuck".

"Oh, that wasn't my anxiety, my anxiety would have been way louder. It was more... Basic survival instincts with a dash of rational thinking getting in conflict with natural curiosity. They tend to do that," he said, not feeling affronted in the slightest... But even more interested now. Because this was the second time in a short amount of time that someone had alluded to him possessing some kind of magical abilities.

"And... Technically, we're occupied, too? Currently by talking with you," he added as an afterthought, because it would have been rude to ignore a question... Even after hearing a monologue like that.

Ayren Ayren SandyMandy SandyMandy

Grant silently watched the cell phone crash to the ground. "Damn, I had pictures of Rose from when we met..." The boy whispered bitterly. Grant goes to open the dorm door, still in his Ravager costume.

"Do you want me to get you something to eat then?" Oliver asked in a soft voice.
lily spoke lightly:"yes please"

kaito looked at his suit:"god what are you wearing......"
Sanguis Sanguis

Peter looks at it. "This thing is easy."
Peter 1048: "This is familiar, but I can't do this alone."
Albert: "Oh great, this is really complicated."
Peter starts working on it as Peter 1048 helps out a bit. Albert tries to reroute some circuitry.
Albert: "Maybe it's trying to project something."
Peter: "I know it would've self-destructed otherwise or try to escape."
Peter 1048: "Of course that's why it didn't attack you."
Albert: "Okay this should do it."
Comicwolf Comicwolf @Miasmith17

Peter looks at it. "This thing is easy."
Peter 1048: "This is familiar, but I can't do this alone."
Albert: "Oh great, this is really complicated."
Peter starts working on it as Peter 1048 helps out a bit. Albert tries to reroute some circuitry.
Albert: "Maybe it's trying to project something."
Peter: "I know it would've self-destructed otherwise or try to escape."
Peter 1048: "Of course that's why it didn't attack you."
Albert: "Okay this should do it."
Comicwolf Comicwolf @Miasmith17
the broken nero cortex still in its claw hand
metal doc arm lay there as they attempt to fix it

'i better not die in here..' peter thought to himself

Peter looks at the arm "Hey it has a nero cortex."
Albert: "A what?"
Peter 1048: "I was gonna ask the same thing."
Peter: "A Nero cortex basically your brain but in the form of electronic hardware. Move you two." He inserrs the nero cortex in the robot. As he closes the circuitry.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back