• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Well, that was... An idea, for sure. Now, Billy wasn't entirely certain if it was a good idea, not with his usual awkwardness and overall ability to get himself in trouble with just about anyone by... Well, by being himself, mostly... And maybe, possibly, by saying a bit too much without meaning to... But, yes, it was still an idea, he couldn't deny that.

His scepticism was definitely showing on his face while he still kept his gaze firmly placed on Zatanna... But, to be fair, he was thinking about her suggestion. Only he didn't really like that look on her face. And her choice of words. Not really, because - again - he didn't honestly believe he could be in real danger, and yet... It all reminded him of how it had been just a moment ago - right before the spell. Then again, he was kind of glad he had agreed to it...

"Why do I feel like I'm being peer-pressured into doing something I might later regret?" Though he asked that - and lifted one eyebrow to add emphasis to his question - his tone of voice clearly showed that he wasn't completely serious. It was deadpan, sure, but in this specific manner that suggested a certain amount of amusement hiding behind it.

"And you did mention that he's on our side for now," he said as an afterthought, as if trying to explain that no, he wasn't afraid, and didn't feel like he had any reason to be - just without being so direct about it. If he knew anything about his luck, something bad would happen and prove him wrong, so he didn't want to sound too confident. It would only explode in his face... And how good was an Asgardian's hearing anyway? Did they have enhanced senses? He didn't think so, but...Who knew?

Ayren Ayren SandyMandy SandyMandy

"All right." Oliver replied. "Do you need anything? I have to go back to my office to check some papers."
Lily shook her head:"i might need some water but otherwise i will be fine..dr strange though is taking a bit of time still trying to convert his blood bag. It will get a bit lonely in here...."

Galaxia mentally spoke in her mind:'maybe we could learn more about him....tell him about mother'
Sanguis Sanguis

Grant came back just in time with cups of black coffee in a paper bag.
"Here you go," he says. Can I go now? he asked in a weary voice...
"No. Go back to class now." Slade replied, taking the paper bag from his hands...
"Damn it..." whispered the boy as he entered the school with his father.
Grant looked at his schedule and left for class, while Slade went to the teachers' lounge to bring Clint his coffee. Slade crossed an arm wandering by himself and shrugged his shoulders.
"People really should be more careful with their prosthetics..." he sighed as he passed by.
Clint continued to wait and looked at the invitation steve gave him

Metal doc oak arm crawled pass the admin office, english class and was heading past the nurse office

'Theres gotta be someone who could help but theres a slim chance i might get attacked. I will have to risk it to find my friends....though i cant see my surroundings. How the hell did ock manage to get his arms to crawl back to him?' peter thought to himself as he controled the metal doc ock arm from inside

@anyoneinthehallway

Meanwhile
Superior spidey was fighting sandgirl and tombstone until he gets trapped in a cage

Lily shook her head:"i might need some water but otherwise i will be fine..dr strange though is taking a bit of time still trying to convert his blood bag. It will get a bit lonely in here...."

Galaxia mentally spoke in her mind:'maybe we could learn more about him....tell him about mother'
Sanguis Sanguis
Clint continued to wait and looked at the invitation steve gave him
Oliver went to the teachers' room to get a glass of water for his daughter and took the opportunity to think about what was going on . So far, everything was going pretty well... "As long as there's not an accident somewhere that forces me to leave it is fine." the hero thought as he filled the glass with water.

Slade put the coffees on the table and sighed when he saw Oliver.
"Don't talk to me." Said the mercenary as he handed Clint an already cold cup of coffee.
"I've got better things to do..." Oliver replied, going back to Lily with a glass of water in his hand.

Oliver went to the teachers' room to get a glass of water for his daughter and took the opportunity to think about what was going on . So far, everything was going pretty well... "As long as there's not an accident somewhere that forces me to leave it is fine." the hero thought as he filled the glass with water.

Slade put the coffees on the table and sighed when he saw Oliver.
"Don't talk to me." Said the mercenary as he handed Clint an already cold cup of coffee.
"I've got better things to do..." Oliver replied, going back to Lily with a glass of water in his hand.
Clint drinks coffee
While lily waits she notice a familar metal arm crawling in the hallway noticing it almost bump it oliver as he walked back in, seeing it bump into the walls as it passes by

Crystal mentally spoke:'uhh was that doc ock arm?'
Galaxia:'seemed like it there no other arm like it.....'

Sanguis Sanguis Comicwolf Comicwolf

Clint drinks coffee
While lily waits she notice a familar metal arm crawling in the hallway noticing it almost bump it oliver as he walked back in, seeing it bump into the walls as it passes by

Metal doc ock arm was starting to crawl past nurse office until it almost trips on oliver foot but then keeps going starting to bump into left and right sides of hallway as it crawled

'Oh shoot that was too close i almost dropped the damaged nero cortex device' he thought

Clint drinks coffee

Oliver brought Lily the glass of water. He was so tired, he didn't notice anything around him. How long had he not slept? Three days? Four days? Arrow closed his eyes, slowly... Fighting against sleep.
"Here..." he murmured, massaging his temples with one hand.

Meanwhile during that day
Harry, anya and kaito woke up in lily room in their sleeping bags, papers around the room of ideas for the team
Kaito heads back to his dorm to get ready for the day

Oliver brought Lily the glass of water. He was so tired, he didn't notice anything around him. How long had he not slept? Three days? Four days? Arrow closed his eyes, slowly... Fighting against sleep.
"Here..." he murmured, massaging his temples with one hand.
Lily frown taking the cup of water she drinks some and sets it on the table beside her, she scooted over on the nurse bed:"thanks.....you seem tired do you want to sleep in here beside me or in the chair?"

Galaxia pouted mentally needing food
Crystal also wanted food but knew lily cant shift while she still heals

Sanguis Sanguis

Slade had another cup of coffee and decided to go and check if his son was in his class. Of course, he wasn't. Angry, the mercenary struck a good blow into a wall, leaving a large hole in the middle. "Oops." The situation was rather desperate... Grant was probably scared, angry and capable of doing irreparable damage. "If only I could've stopped those bastards from injecting him with the damn serum, we wouldn't be here," the killer thought angrily. Panicked, Slade started looking everywhere for the boy.

Oliver nodded his head.
"No, it's okay..." he said in a barely audible voice. Still, Arrow fell into the chair and fell asleep in it seconds later, convinced he was still awake.
Lily just silently giggled
Her choker necklace turned into small symbiote and put a blanket on oliver before going back on lily neck as a choker necklace

Meanwhile harry got ready for the day and heads to french class

Sanguis Sanguis

Lily just silently giggled
Her choker necklace turned into small symbiote and put a blanket on oliver before going back on lily neck as a choker necklace

Meanwhile harry got ready for the day and heads to french class

Sanguis Sanguis
Oliver fell deeper into his sleep, mumbling strange things.

Slade stormed into his classroom, slamming the door and swearing out loud.
"I can't leave him alone for two seconds... The more he grows, the worse it gets. "He thought.

Oliver fell deeper into his sleep, mumbling strange things.

Slade stormed into his classroom, slamming the door and swearing out loud.
"I can't leave him alone for two seconds... The more he grows, the worse it gets. "He thought.
Harry looked up noticing his teacher slammed the door

Lily listened to him as he sleep but also continued to sketch wondering if she should go dark

Sanguis Sanguis

Harry looked up noticing his teacher slammed the door

Lily listened to him as he sleep but also continued to sketch wondering if she should go dark

Sanguis Sanguis
Slade sighed and looked at his class sternly.
"Bonjour , je suis votre nouveau professeur de français. My name is Mr. Wilson, but I don't think I need to write it on the blackboard. I've put up a sheet on your tables to assess your language level but also your intellectual abilities. Before the end of the year I expect you to have achieved perfection. Failure is not an option with me. Does anyone have any questions?

Oliver kept fidgeting in his sleep and slipped out of the chair.

Slade sighed and looked at his class sternly.
"Bonjour , je suis votre nouveau professeur de français. My name is Mr. Wilson, but I don't think I need to write it on the blackboard. I've put up a sheet on your tables to assess your language level but also your intellectual abilities. Before the end of the year I expect you to have achieved perfection. Failure is not an option with me. Does anyone have any questions?

Oliver kept fidgeting in his sleep and slipped out of the chair.
Harry raised his hand:"you mean our smartness sir or actual powers for intellectual abilities?"

Lily choker symbiote crawled down picking oliver up places him beside lily in the nurse bed so he doesnt fall off

Sanguis Sanguis

Harry raised his hand:"you mean our smartness sir or actual powers for intellectual abilities?"

Lily choker symbiote crawled down picking oliver up places him beside lily in the nurse bed so he doesnt fall off

Sanguis Sanguis
"Good question kid. I'm talking mostly about intelligence. In a classroom, students sometimes have different levels, weaknesses and advantages. Knowing this is the first thing to do to treat a class well and to push each of you towards success. However, if any of you feel you are not up to the task, you are free to leave immediately. I don't want whiners in my class. Just people willing to go above and beyond. Ha, and has anyone seen a student run away from here recently?" Asked Slade.

"Good question kid. I'm talking mostly about intelligence. In a classroom, students sometimes have different levels, weaknesses and advantages. Knowing this is the first thing to do to treat a class well and to push each of you towards success. However, if any of you feel you are not up to the task, you are free to leave immediately. I don't want whiners in my class. Just people willing to go above and beyond. Ha, and has anyone seen a student run away from here recently?" Asked Slade.
Harry nod understanding but shook his head when wilson asked the question:"no sir"

Harry nod understanding but shook his head when wilson asked the question:"no sir"
Slade sighed
"All right, then start the test. You have exactly twenty minutes. If you try to cheat by adding things after the twenty minutes I will tear up the copy and tell your parents or guardians. Bonne chance les enfants. "
Grant was in shock. He's standing in the hallway with a dead body underneath him... All he could remember was being very angry at his father and then he could only remember brief flashes... The boy dumped the poor guy's body in the high school garbage can and then cleaned the blood off the floor and his fists.
"Shit... That's not professional work..." Grant murmured. At least since it was a school hour so no one was in the halls.

Slade sighed
"All right, then start the test. You have exactly twenty minutes. If you try to cheat by adding things after the twenty minutes I will tear up the copy and tell your parents or guardians. Bonne chance les enfants. "
Grant was in shock. He's standing in the hallway with a dead body underneath him... All he could remember was being very angry at his father and then he could only remember brief flashes... The boy dumped the poor guy's body in the high school garbage can and then cleaned the blood off the floor and his fists.
"Shit... That's not professional work..." Grant murmured. At least since it was a school hour so no one was in the halls.
Harry works on test

Lily sketches in sketch book while oliver sleeps beside her

Sanguis Sanguis

Oliver began to mumble louder before suddenly getting up with a sweaty forehead.
"AH!" he exclaimed. He hadn't slept very long... But for him it was almost enough. The hero looked at his daughter as calmly as possible, pretending everything was fine. As if he hadn't been woken up by horrible dreams.
"Are you all right?" he asked in the most neutral way possible.

Grant enters his father's classroom as quietly as possible and sits quietly on a chair.
Slade glares at his son with an angry look on his face... At least he was there.
"Grant, I hope you have a good excuse for being late..." He says out loud.
"Um...I had to go to the bathroom, dad. Sorry. "Lied Grant by looking the other way.
"Call me sir like everyone else. I don't want people to think you're my pet." Grant nodded his head before he started to fill out his test.

[Oliver began to mumble louder before suddenly getting up with a sweaty forehead.
"AH!" he exclaimed. He hadn't slept very long... But for him it was almost enough. The hero looked at his daughter as calmly as possible, pretending everything was fine. As if he hadn't been woken up by horrible dreams.
"Are you all right?" he asked in the most neutral way possible.]

Lily looked over at him as he start to mumble louder then sits up sweating. She asked him:"im fine but seems your not....whats wrong?"

Harry kept working on test
Sanguis Sanguis

Last edited by a moderator:
[Oliver began to mumble louder before suddenly getting up with a sweaty forehead.
"Are you all right?" he asked in the most neutral way possible.]

Lily looked over at him as he start to mumble louder then sits up sweating. She asked him:"im fine but seems your not....whats wrong?"

Sanguis Sanguis
Oliver shook his head.
"No, it's all right. I just had a bad dream, but it's nothing." Arrow said.

Slade looked at his watch.
"You have one minute before I pick up the copies," he announced.
Grant finished his copy and put it on his father's desk.
"Dad, I've done something stupid. "Whispered the boy.
"It wouldn't be the first time but we'll talk about it later. For now, go back to your seat and shut up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back