• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
It actually felt kind of good to be able to share all of this with someone who could understand it - and maybe even help him understand it. Of course Billy had talked with his parents about what had happened that day, but... As much as he loved them, they were very normal. They could empathise with him, and try to make him feel better, and even give him some advice - and yet... And yet they just didn't know, because they didn't have a lot of experience with things like that. He was grateful that they were trying - especially his mother, with all of her training in psychology - and also very aware that many kids in his situation didn't have supportive families, but at the same time he needed more. And... That made him feel even more guilty. After all, he had always tried to keep his problems away from his parents, so that they wouldn't have to worry about him...

So yes, he definitely wasn't planning on telling them anything about this school being under attack from time to time or about demon summonings - and all that other stuff.

"Believe me, I've spent half of my life wishing to go unnoticed and that was the first time it actually worked..." Then again, it had been the best time for it to finally work, so maybe he shouldn't really complain about it... Still, while he tried to make it sound almost like a joke to keep the atmosphere pretty light, it was also painfully true. And probably kind of sad.

"But... I wouldn't say I'm afraid. Mostly curious and a bit nervous. And just... Unsure of how to do that? Though I suppose I might be able to figure it out while I'm here. I have a better question for now: I've seen the list of clubs you've got here and... There was sorcery there? And demon summoning, I guess, but yeah, I'm not trying that, not with my luck..." Technically, he didn't ask anything, but he was pretty sure his intentions were clear anyway. He wanted to know more, and Zatanna seemed like the perfect person to interrogate. He was very interested in that sorcery club, at least as long as it tried to teach anyone... Or even just let anyone watch.

Ayren Ayren

Last edited:
Loki would usually be happy. Having the room to himself is a dream come true but, thanks to his father Odin’s curse, he can’t enjoy it. His books may have been rendered useless, but it stimulated his mind in a strange new way, not being able to see forced him to rely on his other senses. The most useful sense was Loki’s sixth one, the one that allowed him to see into the realm of spiritual existence. His two earthly eyes were shut, but his third eye, as it were, has always been more open than most people thought possible.
As he sat up in his bed listening to music, in darkness, boiling in anger, a thought entered his mind. “I should get some fresh air.” Loki thought to himself. Where better to get air than in the school garden? No one ever goes in there, unless they’re lost... or doing something they aren’t supposed to be. It was a great place to meditate, and Loki definitely needed to do some meditation. So Loki went to the Garden. He focused, and sent his spirit through the halls, passing the spiritual essences of students and teachers, his sense of this spiritual presence was mostly uninterrupted. As Loki’s spirit made its way to the garden he recognized one of the spirits in the space, it was Zatana, a fellow mystic, and teacher, the second presence though, was new. “Must be a student, in my year, strong mystical energy. She must be teaching him something. Whatever the case may be, they shouldn’t be much of a distraction.” With that Loki picked a location and instantaneously teleported to the garden.
Nothing flashy, he wasn’t there and then he simply was, sniffing the air. Not as fresh as he wanted but, it’ll have to do. He senses his way to a quiet spot facing away from the two having their conversation and creates a nice comfortable chair to sit in. It’s a throne really. A large meditation throne. As Loki sat there, he began to think of ways to get revenge of his father... again.

Zatanna kept listening to Billy, admiring his cautious excitement. "Yeah, the sorcery club is open to everyone, but it's pretty hard to learn for anyone who isn't naturally magical. And even then, everyone's gift is different. It's a fun time though. Every once in a while we accidentally blow something up or summon a monster or turn someone into an animal, but someone can always find a way to magic everything back to normal. If you've got the aptitude, you can learn how to become invisible, or teleport, or..."

Suddenly, a familiar lithe, dark-haired and sharply-dressed figure appeared several yards away from the two of them, whose presence raised Zatanna's heart rate with a tinge of fear. Even though she didn't want to address him directly since he was facing the opposite direction, she didn't want to avoid his attention completely, and wouldn't mind a little argument or contest of tricks if it came down to it.

"Speak of the devil," she told Billy. "The literal devil, maybe. That's Loki, the Nordic god of trickery. I'm pretty sure he inspired some old depictions of Satan, or at least a past-life version of him did. Don't be too afraid, since he seems to be on our side for now."

Letho Letho SandyMandy SandyMandy

Last edited:
Billy listened attentively as Zatanna told him more about that one - and only - club he was interested in. He didn't even feel discouraged by the fact that it would probably be difficult; he had always been aware of that and had learned to accept it. Besides, he honestly didn't mind studying or practicing a lot. He had never had a problem with it when it came to normal school subjects, but with one that actually mattered to him? Yeah, that was pretty much going to be pleasant for him.

... Even with the possibility of summoning a monster. Or turning someone into an animal. He was mostly okay with the idea of blowing something up; that seemed like quite a natural occurrence during magic lessons. So... As long as it was possible to undo the damage, he was on board.

To be honest, Billy wasn't even fully aware of the fascination clearly showing in his eyes, nor the subtle smile curling the corners of his lips slightly upwards. He liked where this was all going. Perhaps for the first time since he had learnt how bad things could get in this school, he felt... Hopeful about something. And cautiously content with his situation - or at least with one aspect of it.

But that contentment didn't last long, while caution quickly got stronger - as he picked up on Zatanna's change of mood. His head automatically tilted a bit to the left, and he frowned a little, but his eyes followed his companion's line of sight... Straight to another person that seemed to be around their age. Most likely a student, then. One that Zatanna didn't like too much...? Oh, and a magician, too.

Billy only realised that he was kind of staring once Zatanna spoke again - and then he quickly let his gaze fall upon her. Loki? That Loki? Obviously, he knew him - knew of him - but... But no, he wasn't afraid. If anything, his frown disappeared and open interest - mixed with a dash of surprise - returned to his eyes... The eyes that he was still keeping on Zatanna. Because anything else would have been rude, obviously.

"I'm pretty sure at least some branches of Satanism invoke his name during their rituals," he said... And then almost immediately it downed on him how that might have sounded. "Not that it means he's evil. It doesn't. They like Bastet, too. And Ishtar. And many other innocent gods. And Satanism isn't about evil anyway, so there is that," he added quickly, but also truthfully. Maybe talking about Satanism wasn't such a great idea anyway. Actually, it was probably time to change the subject.

"So... Shouldn't we say hi or something?" That seemed like a polite thing to do. And maybe his fanboy sense was tingling. But a Nordic god! That was as good as magic! He currently had two of his favourite things in one place and that place was around him.

Ayren Ayren SandyMandy SandyMandy

Harry shook his head:"this isnt like pete to do this....he seems smarter and hasnt came to school..."
Anya nod:"we need to find out why he is acting like this...do you think he turned dark?"
Lila:"no but recently we did notice something his voice pitch isnt the same causing the watch to shut off and go on lockdown...meaning something happened to him"
Harry look suprised:"voice pitch? Did he hit puberty..or what else could it be?"
Anya gets an idea:"or someone controling him....like a robot"

Kaito shuffle his cards into card gun:"a robot? Wouldnt he not be waterproof"

Anya helps harry set out a sleeping bags
Harry didnt know what to think:"a robot? That wouldnt make much since unless there was some sort of controling mind device"
Anya sigh:"true but there is many ideas...mind control, body switch... or more anything could happen...."

Kaito thought about it:"or it could be a different guy that can change his hair style and looks to be like him"

Meanwhile

Lily still laid in nurse bed eating some of the food that pete brought to her

Zatanna glanced over at Loki again, and it seemed as though he paid them no mind, meditating stoically on the other side of the garden. Then again, only a small part of his head was visible behind his huge seat, so it was hard to tell his expression.

Billy looked more excited than ever. Zatannacouldn’t blame him, since it seemed as though he’d never been exposed to the mystical world at all before, let alone to someone as famous as one of the gods.

“Well, you’re the new guy. Maybe you should introduce yourself? Unless you’re too afraid to do that,” she said with a coy smile.
Letho Letho

(Hello everyone)
After a long period of absence, Arrow was finally back in his office at Xavier High School. A mission in Central City had gone badly wrong and the hero had been held hostage...
In short, as with many things in his life, nothing had turned out the way he had hoped.
Oliver set his green eyes on the ton of overdue papers that had accumulated on his table while he was away...
"Great... I feel like I'm going to have fun." he sighed as he dropped into his chair.

(Hello everyone)
After a long period of absence, Arrow was finally back in his office at Xavier High School. A mission in Central City had gone badly wrong and the hero had been held hostage...
In short, as with many things in his life, nothing had turned out the way he had hoped.
Oliver set his green eyes on the ton of overdue papers that had accumulated on his table while he was away...
"Great... I feel like I'm going to have fun." he sighed as he dropped into his chair.
there was some claw marks on lockers.....
among the papers there was a letter from clint, and 13 text messages from clint barton on oliver phone
clint was in his secretary office which leads to principal office, sweeping and cleaning it up
Sanguis Sanguis

Oliver frowned as he noticed the claw marks.
"I just don't have to be here for a while to find the school like this again. " He grumbled as he read Clint's messages. The hero put the letter in the back pocket of his suit and walked to Clint's office to find out what was going on.

Oliver frowned as he noticed the claw marks.
"I just don't have to be here for a while to find the school like this again. " He grumbled as he read Clint's messages. The hero put the letter in the back pocket of his suit and walked to Clint's office to find out what was going on.
Clint continued to sweep and then accidently knocked over a pile of papers he had already finished cleaning up :"for crying sakes! Come
On!"
He starts picking them up
Sanguis Sanguis

Oliver found Clint and put his phone right under his nose.
"What exactly is this blood-donation thing? "Ha, and why are there claw marks on the lockers? "Asked the hero with an angry look on his face.

Oliver found Clint and put his phone right under his nose.
"What exactly is this blood-donation thing? "Ha, and why are there claw marks on the lockers? "Asked the hero with an angry look on his face.
Clint looked up at him, giving a pissed off look then calmed down, he gets up and lean agianst wall after setting papers on desk, two finger near his head:"oliver please sit and i will explain ok? I just need a break alright? Please sit....."

Sanguis Sanguis

Last edited by a moderator:
Clint looked up at him, giving a pissed off look then calmed down, he gets up and lean agianst wall after setting papers on desk, two finger near his head:"oliver please sit and i will explain ok? I just need a break alright? Please sit....."

Sanguis Sanguis
Oliver sat down with a sigh.
"You have no idea how complicated everything is right now and the disappearance of Flash... ...it didn't help. I hope what you're about to tell me won't make it worse..." Says the hero to justify his bad mood. Deep down he knew things would get worse, but there was still hope.

Oliver sat down with a sigh.
"You have no idea how complicated everything is right now and the disappearance of Flash... ...it didn't help. I hope what you're about to tell me won't make it worse..." Says the hero to justify his bad mood. Deep down he knew things would get worse, but there was still hope.
Clint sits in his secretary chair:"look oliver i dont know how you will take what im about to tell you but i should just explain the damage first....claw marks i have no idea someone got killed in one of bathrooms which im guessing is the thing created the claw mark... i was dealing with the fighting in the principals office, now the two who caused it ran off to their dorms.....the third disappeared. Now bruce is gonna kill me for his office damage."
He sigh then took drink of coffee:"oliver do you want the long version or the short version of what i have to tell you?"
He knew either this would cause oliver to break down or be angered more he hope he wouldnt cause either

Sanguis Sanguis

Oliver hesitated for a brief moment. The man had a really bad feeling and his instincts were often reliable...
"I'd rather have the short version so we can get it over with quickly... " He finally chose.

Oliver hesitated for a brief moment. The man had a really bad feeling and his instincts were often reliable...
"I'd rather have the short version so we can get it over with quickly... " He finally chose.
Clint take a deep breath:"oliver you have a child...." he looked at oliver
Sanguis Sanguis

Oliver was in shock for a while. Suspicious, the hero squinted his eyes.
"-We're... Are we sure it's mine? he asked. I mean, he... I have a lot of enemies. Someone could have tried to manipulate me with my feelings." Thinking it was a trap was easier than facing the idea that he'd have to take responsibility for one child in addition to an entire town... He wasn't Superman, damn it! Even Clark was struggling to protect Metropolis and his family. . .

Oliver was in shock for a while. Suspicious, the hero squinted his eyes.
"-We're... Are we sure it's mine? he asked. I mean, he... I have a lot of enemies. Someone could have tried to manipulate me with my feelings." Thinking it was a trap was easier than facing the idea that he'd have to take responsibility for one child in addition to an entire town... He wasn't Superman, damn it! Even Clark was struggling to protect Metropolis and his family. . .
Clint shook his head:"tested her blood, its 50 percent matches yours...."
Sanguis Sanguis

Clint shook his head:"tested her blood, its 50 percent matches yours...."
Sanguis Sanguis
"Her?Oliver repeated. So it's a girl? Where is she?" Arrow couldn't help wanting to know who his child was. To see her. To know her... ...and at the same time, he felt he could never live up to his potential as a father. After all, he'd put her in danger all the time.

"Her?Oliver repeated. So it's a girl? Where is she?" Arrow couldn't help wanting to know who his child was. To see her. To know her... ...and at the same time, he felt he could never live up to his potential as a father. After all, he'd put her in danger all the time.
Clint frowned:"yes....you actually have met her before oliver....shes in the nurse office" Sanguis Sanguis

Clint frowned:"yes....you actually have met her before oliver....shes in the nurse office" Sanguis Sanguis
I'll go and see her right now then!" Oliver rushed out of Clint's office and headed for the nurse's office.
At the same time,
Slade parked awkwardly in front of the school and had to force his son out of the car.
"Please, Daddy, don't make me go to this stupid school! Anyway, it's no use. I'm already super-educated! Grant screams as he drags his feet.
"We've already had this conversation a thousand times... You're gonna walk into that school and have a normal adolescence with other normal kids. It won't hurt you! Slade replied, looking up to the sky. Grant mumbled as his father dragged him down the school corridors, staring at the students...
"Ugh, I hate teenagers..." Slade sighed.
"Then why did you make so many kids? asked Grant, throwing his cigarette into the air.
"Because when they start out small and pink and smelly, you never know when they're going to turn into real monsters... And don't throw your garbage on the ground, son..."
Slade almost lost it when he walked into an idiot who wasn't looking where he was walking...
"Slade?" Oliver surprised himself with a mischievous smile. The hero and the mercenary had been at odds for quite some time, and Arrow loved bothering Deathstroke.
"Oh, no, not you..." Slade was exasperated.
"Oh, yes, Slady... Who is this boy? Is he your son? Oh, my God, poor boy, he looks just like you... Come on, I'm just kidding. You're cute.
"Well... Thank you, who are you? Asked Grant with a raised eyebrow.
"Well, I work here, so you'd better behave yourself, little wilson. All right?" Oliver explained as he tousled Grant's hair.
"Oh, yeah, silly me. I saw a paper saying you were going to be a teacher here, Slade. We'll have to put up with each other, won't we? Aren't we?
"Stop it or I'll make you eat your notebook, Oliver...
"No, I don't believe, Slade, and you know why? Because I'm going to be your superior!
With that, Oliver finally arrived in the nurse's office.
"Lily? He asked anxiously. Lily, it's me... We need to talk..."

I'll go and see her right now then!" Oliver rushed out of Clint's office and headed for the nurse's office.
At the same time,
Slade parked awkwardly in front of the school and had to force his son out of the car.
"Please, Daddy, don't make me go to this stupid school! Anyway, it's no use. I'm already super-educated! Grant screams as he drags his feet.
"We've already had this conversation a thousand times... You're gonna walk into that school and have a normal adolescence with other normal kids. It won't hurt you! Slade replied, looking up to the sky. Grant mumbled as his father dragged him down the school corridors, staring at the students...
"Ugh, I hate teenagers..." Slade sighed.
"Then why did you make so many kids? asked Grant, throwing his cigarette into the air.
"Because when they start out small and pink and smelly, you never know when they're going to turn into real monsters... And don't throw your garbage on the ground, son..."
Slade almost lost it when he walked into an idiot who wasn't looking where he was walking...
"Slade?" Oliver surprised himself with a mischievous smile. The hero and the mercenary had been at odds for quite some time, and Arrow loved bothering Deathstroke.
"Oh, no, not you..." Slade was exasperated.
"Oh, yes, Slady... Who is this boy? Is he your son? Oh, my God, poor boy, he looks just like you... Come on, I'm just kidding. You're cute.
"Well... Thank you, who are you? Asked Grant with a raised eyebrow.
"Well, I work here, so you'd better behave yourself, little wilson. All right?" Oliver explained as he tousled Grant's hair.
"Oh, yeah, silly me. I saw a paper saying you were going to be a teacher here, Slade. We'll have to put up with each other, won't we? Aren't we?
"Stop it or I'll make you eat your notebook, Oliver...
"No, I don't believe, Slade, and you know why? Because I'm going to be your superior!
With that, Oliver finally arrived in the nurse's office.
"Lily? He asked anxiously. Lily, it's me... We need to talk..."
Clint watch oliver run out of the office and continued to clean up
Steve walked into the office to talk to clint
Minutes later around before oliver finishing his talk with slade
There was a loud yell from the office, a excited yell
Clint yelled out loud:"woooo you son of a bitch!! You did it!"

Meanwhile
At nurse office
Lily was in the bed typing on her tablet, her wolf hearing picked up hearing someone heading towards the nurse office
Crystal mentally spoke:'careful someone coming'
Galaxia:'seems someones not a threat'
She listen to them both feeling bit suprised that oliver was the one who walked in
The lights were off
Lily gave a confused look:"what about?"
Sanguis Sanguis

Oliver looked at his daughter, still lost in thought.
"I, uh... I just found out you're my daughter." Revealed Arrow before he sat on a bed with his hands folded. The hero wasn't sure what to say.
This moment was very intense for him...

Meanwhile, Slade sent Grant out to the cafeteria to get something to eat... The killer begins to furnish his first class to his taste... He was careful to keep each table clear of stray conversation and wrote on the blackboard, "First one who speaks without being invited gets my grammar book in his head." Satisfied with his work, the mercenary took a gun out of his teacher's bag and began to wax it.

Oliver looked at his daughter, still lost in thought.
"I, uh... I just found out you're my daughter." Revealed Arrow before he sat on a bed with his hands folded. The hero wasn't sure what to say.
This moment was very intense for him...

Meanwhile, Slade sent Grant out to the cafeteria to get something to eat... The killer begins to furnish his first class to his taste... He was careful to keep each table clear of stray conversation and wrote on the blackboard, "First one who speaks without being invited gets my grammar book in his head." Satisfied with his work, the mercenary took a gun out of his teacher's bag and began to wax it.
Lily felt suprised:"wait what?! Im your daughter?"
Crystal mentally spoke:'oh shit.....'
Galaxia:'at least he found us....we never found him'

Sanguis Sanguis

Oliver smiled sweetly.
"You didn't know about it then, either? I just found out, too... "Arrow told him with a tense expression on his face. He would have liked to look more confident right now, but he just couldn't...
"Why were you in the infirmary anyway? Is everything okay? he asked.

In the cafeteria, Grant carried out his plan to be spotted by the school staff and perhaps win the precious summons to the principal's office that would perhaps get him fired. Grant randomly picked a student and plunged his face into a vat of mashed potatoes, until he choked to death. Since the boy didn't mean to kill him, he stopped just in time and threw him across the room.
"Oh my God, I'm sorry! I feel like I'm in trouble, don't I?" Grant shouts happily, with a smirk on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back