• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Strange was a little confused. "Help with what exactly." He asked curiously.
@Miasmith17
Clint open nurse office:"here i'll show you...." he heads inside
Flash thompson was in second nurse bed in casts
Lily was in middle of nurse room bed agianst wall, hooked on a iv water bag but no blood bag, she has same shirt rolled up to chest, bandage wraps around her body mostly on back. She was slowly wake up
He lead stephan inside and walk over to lily bed
Zachjoker Zachjoker

Strange followed him inside and walked over to the bed where the girl was. He picked up the girls chart and started to take a look didn't look like anything too bad nothing he couldn't handle.
@Miasmith17

Strange followed him inside and walked over to the bed where the girl was. He picked up the girls chart and started to take a look didn't look like anything too bad nothing he couldn't handle.
@Miasmith17
Deep cut wounds on back with infection, metal plate on head under hair, chip in head
Lost alot of blood, no info on blood type or dna
Just name on her info

Clint:"she got injured yesterday and didnt come back till evening in mr queen arms hurt....it was on purpose. She was getting cut up"

Zachjoker Zachjoker

Strange: "I can fix the few cuts, the infection and the arm but she'll need blood i can just make it so she doesn't lose anymore and the plate is already there i could fix it but i'd have to operate and remove the plate" He said.
@Miasmith17

Strange: "I can fix the few cuts, the infection and the arm but she'll need blood i can just make it so she doesn't lose anymore and the plate is already there i could fix it but i'd have to operate and remove the plate" He said.
@Miasmith17
Clint gave a confused look:"her arm wasnt injured.....um what would you replace the metal plate with? If she doesnt have a skull piece there?"
Nurse:"unfortunatly we dont know her blood type yet i can take a sample if needed and try to find an exact match to a blood bag if not then i may have to find a blood donar"
Lily frown
Zachjoker Zachjoker

Albert checks on Harry. "This is stupid, I have to check on the father of the green goblin, in my world." He checks up on Harry. Terry walks up to Albert.
Terry: "Something isn't right about him huh?"
Albert: "Yeah that's right."

Albert checks on Harry. "This is stupid, I have to check on the father of the green goblin, in my world." He checks up on Harry. Terry walks up to Albert.
Terry: "Something isn't right about him huh?"
Albert: "Yeah that's right."
harry looked at them:"is something wrong?" he could tell they were talking about him
"have either of you seen anya?"

Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Strange laughed. "My bad misread something even professionals make mistakes sometime, as for her head I could probably regenerate her skill with some magic and as for the blood our best bet is to try and match it with a member of the staff or students she'll probably need more then one transfusion."
@Miasmith17

Strange laughed. "My bad misread something even professionals make mistakes sometime, as for her head I could probably regenerate her skill with some magic and as for the blood our best bet is to try and match it with a member of the staff or students she'll probably need more then one transfusion."
@Miasmith17
clint shiver:"but theres a problem.....whos gonna test her blood?"
nurse shook her head:"clint theres not much worry.....her skin isnt as extremely cold as earlier when she was fine.......its inbetween cold and normal"
lily looked very pale
clint still wonder, only he knew about lily wolf ability and not her other power:"but she doesnt have any powers that we know of...im not great with blood"
Zachjoker Zachjoker

Strange thought for a moment. "Well if she doesn't have any powers start checking all the students with no abilities we can't risk using anything else right now we don't know what kind of effect alien or mutant blood would have on her body."
@Miasmith17

Strange thought for a moment. "Well if she doesn't have any powers start checking all the students with no abilities we can't risk using anything else right now we don't know what kind of effect alien or mutant blood would have on her body."
@Miasmith17
nurse nod and checks through list
clint questioned:"that is true but who is gonna take her blood sample?"
Zachjoker Zachjoker

Each night after the first meeting with Elliott, Tabitha had done her best to see him on the roof and catch up. It was nice to have even a brief amount of time to joke around and relax before she had to haul her ass off to some extreme form of training. Cable had been very demanding lately and she had a few quotas to meet each evening.

Today she was on a call at lunch going over her schedule for next weekend, meaning she missed the unfortunate display in the cafeteria. Luck would have it Elliott was looking out for her and soon enough she had a quick summary.

‘Sounds like a super healthy way to handle things. I dunno, I didn’t think those stereotypes stuck in this day and age. Don’t loop the rest of us into that hot mess’ Tabitha sent the text back quite quickly, afraid she may have laid on her attempt at humor a little too thickly.
Highschools were a hotbed of hormones and of course big egos, throw in some super human abilities and there was going to be a little violence.

‘Are we still on for operation: Have actual fun, later?’

Not wanting to leave Elliott hanging, she was eager to keep chatting, even if they needed to be a bit careful in class.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Strange: "That's fine i can help with that." Strange walked over to her and used his magic to put her in a sort of trance like state while he drew some blood she had lost alot already so he didn't take very much. When he was finished he released her from it and handed the blood to the nurse. "See nothing to it." He laughed.
@Miasmith17

Strange: "That's fine i can help with that." Strange walked over to her and used his magic to put her in a sort of trance like state while he drew some blood she had lost alot already so he didn't take very much. When he was finished he released her from it and handed the blood to the nurse. "See nothing to it." He laughed.
@Miasmith17
lily shook her head as soon as he release her from the trance
the blood was red and bit of green
nurse put blood vile at the computer and start to research it
clint:"why is the blood that...."
Zachjoker Zachjoker

"Um glitches. Something around those lines." Albert chuckled nervously. "Anyway you're fine I gotta check up on Anya." Albert runs as Terry walks the opposite direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back