• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Flash thompson nod:"of course dude, i will be there"

(Oh god this aint gonna end well....)
Flash thompson punch his left fist into his own right hand, he looks at thor:"hey wanna help teach this kid a lesson?"
Maria30 Maria30 Albert_Drake Albert_Drake
Concord Concord Lotheralaix Lotheralaix
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_
"See you on the field and don't be late,x Thor said to him.

He glanced at the other guy and back at Flash Thomson. "Well, now you are talking my language. Let's do this, let's show him who is in charge," Thor said as he got up and headed over as he didn't look if the other guy followed or not. "That was a bad move dude, very bad move," he said as he was getting closer and closer to the guy.

"See you on the field and don't be late,x Thor said to him.

He glanced at the other guy and back at Flash Thomson. "Well, now you are talking my language. Let's do this, let's show him who is in charge," Thor said as he got up and headed over as he didn't look if the other guy followed or not. "That was a bad move dude, very bad move," he said as he was getting closer and closer to the guy.
Flash thompson smirk:"how should we show him? Shove him into a locker, hang him by his undies on flagpole, or do you have any suggestion" he said looking at thor
Albert_Drake Albert_Drake Maria30 Maria30

"Bring it on you idiots." He does a high jump as he starts chiking Flash and uses 10% of his force cauaing him to turn purple. He then kickd Thor in the face while choking Flash.

Flash thompson smirk:"how should we show him? Shove him into a locker, hang him by his undies on flagpole, or do you have any suggestion" he said looking at thor
Albert_Drake Albert_Drake Maria30 Maria30
"Shove him in to a locker is briliant, I like the way you think. You are definitely better than I thought that you were," Thor said to him. "Let's definitely go with it and in his undies is perfect plan in my book,"

"Bring it on you idiots." He does a high jump as he starts chiking Flash and uses 10% of his force cauaing him to turn purple. He then kickd Thor in the face while choking Flash.
Thor grabs his foot hard and knocks him off himself. "I don't think so. I am a god, you aren't allowed to touch me, only I can hurt you but you can't do nothing to me, or you will end up where you don't want to be, you idiot, so think about that," he said to him.

"Unworhty to wield the hammer got you butthurt? I can kill you with one of those gauntlets that have your power." He knocks out Flash and cracks his knuckles. "You're such a little bitch. Butthurt Thor. Not a god but an asgardian thinking he's all that. So tell me why are you on Earth or do I have to beat it out of you?"
Maria30 Maria30

"Shove him in to a locker is briliant, I like the way you think. You are definitely better than I thought that you were," Thor said to him. "Let's definitely go with it and in his undies is perfect plan in my book,"
Flash thompson:"grab him then and we will do that"
Maria30 Maria30 Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

He starts beating up Flash. "You wanna die Thompson? Just say so." He slams Flash to the floor. He goes back to Thor. "If the Hulk can givr you a concussion I can do much much worse. Unworthy one." Maria30 Maria30 @Miasmith17

He grabs his fist and breaks it dislocating his arm. "I'm sorry what?" He breaks Flashes leg by kicking his knee dislocating the bone.

"I can kill you right now Eugene. My dad wouldn't approve, but I'm his son Albert Parker." He looks at him. "Since you decided to bully me, I don't take kindly to that. Count yourself lucky I didn't snap your neck."

Scott
Jason's remark about him being an very good instigator didn't surprise him in the slightest. "Somehow I don't doubt that" He replied with an eyeroll as the other boy sat down opposite them. He eyed the growing tensions between the two, which was only antagonised by the arrival of another teenage guy. "If I jumped into the fight when it starts, do you think I'd get injured enough that by the time my healing factor has dealt with it, the dance would be over?" He mused aloud, not really talking to Jason and A.J., but at the same time talking to them.

The fight broke out and it was just as brutal as he would expect from superpowered people (and a literal god) completly high on teenage hormones and ego. He watched the fight with intense interest, his pupils turning half red as he did so. The area around his eye sockets also darkened to a lightish grey colour.

Elliott
Elliott watched with an amused look as the fight finally broke out. He very much agreed with the new guys observation of dumb and dumber. One of the guys claimed that he was a literal god, and judging by the others attending the school, this might actually be the truth and not just some kind of egotistical exageration. But he did look Asgardian, and they basically were gods, so for now he'd take his words at face value.

They were violent, probabaly unnecessarily so. He presumed that if they wh
ere willing to inflict this much damage they must possess some sort of healing factor. Either that or they had no respect for their bodies. The new arrival emerged as the victor. Elliott stopped leaning against the wall and looked at them. "And I thought my species had ego problems" He scoffed before walking towards an empty corner table.

Concord Concord (A.J.)
Lotheralaix Lotheralaix (Jason)
Maria30 Maria30 (Thor)
@Miasmith17 (Flash)
Albert_Drake Albert_Drake (Albert)

He looks at Thor. "Either you back down or I'll break your body even worse than Flashes." His fangs came out as a stinger emerged from one of his arms.

(Stingers are dangerous if Spider-Man can injure Cage these can rip his Skin.)

Attachments

• ezu71rvamxo21.jpg
    ezu71rvamxo21.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
A.J.
Jason's arrival and interruption l didn't annoy A.J. as much as it might have in the past. It wasn't exactly something that could be described as a friendship, but Jason had dragged him into his life drama, and something had come out of it. He didn't find Jason's presence as bothersome as he had on the first day. Of course it could be that Jason was trying to stay on his good side, he still hadn't told the teen the results of his analysis on the chip.

He smiled as Scott echoed his exact thoughts about Jason's remark. His roommate was proving to very interesting now that A.J. had got through his outer layer of quietness. Of course there will still so much that he didn't know about the Japanese teen. He was still mysterious, and A.J. was finding himself more and more drawn to him. And not just because he was curious about his past.

The inevitable fight broke out, and A.J. turned towards Jason with a smirk "you missed your chance, they've gone ahead without you gracing them with your wisdom" As the fight got more violent he turned to Scott "it would probably work, but you really want to be stuck with those guys all evening?"A.J. wasn't exactly dreading the dance, but he wasn't over the moon about it either. It would either be full of teenage awkwardness or people having the time of their lives. He noticed the change in Scott's eyes, but didn't say anything, just considered what it could mean.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ (Scott)
Lotheralaix Lotheralaix (Jason)
Maria30 Maria30 (Thor)
@Miasmith17 (Flash)
Albert_Drake Albert_Drake (Albert)"

Days had passed since Tim had actually slept, coffee and anxiety serving to get him through each day.

The weight of what had happened with Jason sat heavily on him, the deal he'd entered with Red Hood was in stone now. Despite knowing this, he would find himself avoiding Jason as well. Staying out each night, checking the window to ensure Jason was already in bed or out of the room before he came back.

Tim knew they still had quite a bit of business to attend to, only one out of four had been taken care of. The task ahead was going to be unpleasant to say the least, Tim was committed to seeing things through, lest Jason hold this over him. Sharing the burden had seemed like a better plan initially, now Tim knew he could never let another soul know what had happened.

Hunger had finally pushed him out of his hiding, a need for something more substantial than coffee had him leaving the isolated workspace he's created. Entering the cafeteria after another all night patrol and research marathon, Tim was quick to get himself yet another coffee and something to eat.

He's only just sad down when an argument broke out a few tables over. An argument that could only be found in a highschool, Tim groaned inwardly.

Needless displays of violence were painfully immature to him, he ignored the group in favor of finishing the sandwich he'd grabbed.

Only when his eyes landed in the bright red form of Jason did Tim begin to look for an exit. He couldn't move too quickly and risk beigt spotted, being unaware Jason was avoiding him in turn.

Seeing the pair of students who had helped him remove the chip caused a falter in his stride, Tim wanted to know of any updates. Unwilling to approach Jason just yet, Tim made a note to visit later on.

For now he made his way around the scuffle and slid out of one of the doors, escaping back into the school with his coffee.

"I can kill you right now Eugene. My dad wouldn't approve, but I'm his son Albert Parker." He looks at him. "Since you decided to bully me, I don't take kindly to that. Count yourself lucky I didn't snap your neck."
Flash thompson grab his right leg and twists albert ankle but gives a confuse look:"whos your dad? Your last name reminds me of my tiny tutor"
Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Last edited by a moderator:
"Unworhty to wield the hammer got you butthurt? I can kill you with one of those gauntlets that have your power." He knocks out Flash and cracks his knuckles. "You're such a little bitch. Butthurt Thor. Not a god but an asgardian thinking he's all that. So tell me why are you on Earth or do I have to beat it out of you?"
Maria30 Maria30
"Shut up. You are making things worth fit yourself that way," Thor said to him. "I am worthy but you will suffer," he said to him. "And you can't kill me," Thor said to him."and watch it or you will get it. And buzz off kid," he said to him and punched him. "I am here for school, dumbass," Thor said to him.

Anya notice the fight and runs off to find a teacher, she enters mr parker room:"mr parker please help!"
Albert_Drake Albert_Drake
You cannot god mod or kill albert))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back