• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
oliver
them
hey oliver,if you have some time today after getting skyla settled in we need to talk. I have a student that might need counseling
me
why?
them
because they were almost kidnapped
me
on my way now

Clint put his phone back in pocket and look at bruce:"on it sir i been researching after the attack.....one weird thing i did notice is that loki kid who tried to protect the school suddenly was blind where he came back. As for the men in white i been trying to search but so far i havent found out anything except that they attacked few businesses in hells kitchen"
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Meanwhile lily was no longer on school grounds and is now in the forest near the city, she runs in her wolf form and hunts a rabbit killing it and eats only the meat, she was her mouth with creak stream water and sit by her satchel bag waiting for the meat to digest

Last edited by a moderator:
For someone so young, the junior was a paranoid man. His earlier mood diminished greatly as he noticed a very particular light streaming out from a dorm room - he'd very much like to avoid the circus boy. It was comical how he lightened his footing without sacrificing speed to go past the door as if he moved wrong it would activate invisible trip wire - or even lasers! But worst - the older male could pop his head out and acknowledge him.

Jason shudder from the thought.

Oh no, he'd very much like to avoid that.

Knowing very well he could be scolded for it Jason put his hood on over his head (as if it made a difference - he was the only fool who defied his uniform enough ) as an extra precaution. His hands shoved into his jacket pockets he damn near ran around that corner to the staircase. He'd rather trip down these stairs and break his neck than deal with someone so early in the morning. When he'd seen a new face (there were many) wondering around looking lost Jason was fully intending on walking right past. He knew it best to mind his damn business, but a guilt kept nagging at his mind.

When someone needs help, you help them.

God damnit it Bruce.

Annoyed as he may be he turned to the male, not letting up on his stance in the slightest. "You look a sheep lost from it's flock," oh the irony. "Where'ya headed? If you're looking for the science department or the gymnasium you're on the wrong side of campus." Helpful or not Jason kept his voice now, steely eyes flickering over the male's shoulder every few seconds just to glance back up at those stairs. He didn't even try to cover up his distraction. He didn't care if this boy was the Pope, if he saw any black hair (or graying) he was going to bolt like his ass was on fire.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Dick/Bruce EldridSmith EldridSmith Tyler

Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

Dick got dressed into his perfectly iorned uniform and walked out looking completely handsome and ready for whatever the day was to throw at him.
It was true he was a perfectionist and had high standards for himself, but what was so wrong with that.
He made his way down the stairs to find Jason talking to one of the new kids... And out of uniform.
He still smiled to himself tho. He was glad Jason was talking to someone and actually attempting to make a friend.

Although Dick was more of the older brother figure to everyone in the family, he was also the one a lot of the family would go to if they needed "fiscal emotional rehabilitation" which was his way of calling it a Hug to everyone without making any of the family sound weak.

He stopped as he noticed Jay was looking over Tyler's shoulder. He tied not to chuckle allowed as he stood silently behind Jason waiting for him to realize he was standing behind him and started taking bets with himself to see how long until he noticed.

After a few minutes of waiting, lily shift back into her normal form and put on her satchel bag. She heads out of the forest into the city walking through manhatten passing by civillians as they head to work.
Lily walks over into a alleyway and makes sure there are no hidden cameras before touching her choker necklace
Choker necklace changes into white symbiote covering her body and changes her into white archer
White archer fix her hood, freezes hair into inside of hood and makes sure domino mask is on her face
She uses a arrow zipline and swing up to rooftop before running and jumping rooftop to rooftop heading towards the outskirts of manhatten

0CD7DFB7-A3EE-45C7-8017-D8BADADEAECB.jpeg
Aia

Aia sat silently in the back of the car that drove her into the gates of the academy. Her head down in nervousness as it pulled to a slow stop at the front. The man driving her looked back and gave her a welcomed smile. She still didn’t fully trust him but other than the fact he saved her and he seemed to be like her because of his golden eyes, she knew nothing of him. Still she complied giving him one last silent nod before she opened the door and got out. Instantly slipping her arms into the pockets of her hoodie as her tail smoothly slid out of the car, the end of her tail around one of the straps of her backpack and away from the door.using her but she gently pushed against the door closing it before it drove away. She frowned just a little at the new place. Taking a soft sigh as her tail lifted her backpack up and to her back she slid her arms into the straps. Taking a few anxious moments before she started for the door.

Getting there she reached up and gently knocked against the wood a few times before taking a step back and waiting patiently at the door for someone to answer.
D358E7D9-2BB7-41FC-86ED-0F16234F654F.jpeg

Last edited:
Jason had the most disgusting feeling creeping up the back of his spine. Pure evil nearby perhaps. Or at least evil intent. Again, his eyes flicked back towards the staircase. There had to be a reason! He hated to look so nervous, bouncing on the balls of his feet while he waited for a response.

But Jason wasn't at all patient.

"If you need to go to the maths hall it's going to be to the right. Music department is past that. 'M out to literature if that's where you need to be you can follow -" Just as be was turning his heel he came into contact with someone. Being in no mood he was going to shove this person, perhaps berate them a little.

Oh, it was Dick.

Dick!

His face paled, body growing stiff and alert. How long had the older teen stood there? How could he allow himself not to feel his presence?! Evil? Evil?! No, just the threat of being treated like a human being. How disgusting. His eyes went behind Dick, his destination so near!

He did the only logical thing possible; he pushed his 'brother' to startle and ran down that hallway with God's speed blessing his feet. He didn't stop until he was around the corner and diving into his classroom, all but scrambling to the teacher's ajoint office to keep out of sight.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Dick EldridSmith EldridSmith Tyler

(I wasn't getting notifications at all for this, anyone got any ideas where to insert Scott? )

(okay, he's going to jump off the roof)

Scott had woken early, nothing new there. At first he didn't recognise where he was, his hand reaching for the knife sheathed on his leg. But it slowly came back to him. He was at the Xavier school and classes didn't start for a good while.

So he might as well do something constructive. Hence why the Asian boy was on the roof. The Xavier school had a spectacular view and grounds.

He walked back, then ran forwards and jumped off the edge. For a few glorious seconds he was in free fall, his hoodie strings and his hair pushed back almost vertical. The ground grew closer, and yet he still fell.

Five metres shy of the ground his black and charcoal feathered wings spread and he swooped upwards, grinning with delight

Tags: anyone who saw him jump off the roof I guess

Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

Dick sighed and started to walk after him.

Seriously, Jay... He wasn't going to turn into a vampire and eat his soul.

He glanced around looking for him and frowned. He wasn't too fare from hI'm when he started to speak.
"If this is about your uniform do you seriously think I am going to tell Bruce?"

Skyla-Joe walked down the hallway, Hair done... check. Teeth brushed, check. Ridiculous uniform on...check. And books she was never going to use, check.
She glanced down at the brand new work books in her hands. They were awkward to carry and unnatural.
As she contemplated the books she walked around the corner and straight into someone.
Pfft! Crap.

Dick regained his stance and quickly grabbed hold of the girl that had just walked into him to steady her.
"Are you okay?"
He knew Jason was in the room beside him and probably listening. Crap. He would probably not hear the end of this. That and where the girls books collided into him was into his broken ribs. He breathed a little heavier and anyone who knew Dick would realise that hurt him and pain is something he rarely feels... unless it was a paper cut. He would bitch all day if he got a paper cut.

Skyla-Joe looked up at the older student with wide brown eyes. Crap!!! Why???
She just nodded and recoiled from his gentle touch that still lingered on the skin of her arm.

Dick moved his hand away from her and subconsciously rubbed his chest where his broken ribs sat.
He looked down into her eyes before she quickly turned away. She must be Skyla-Joe... He had read her file... He read every students file. Not to be a creep but he read everything of Bruce's... It was a habit that was going to never die.
"I'm D- Richard." He really didn't want to introduce himself as Dick... It was his nickname but a lot of people liked to take it to a new... but very old level of stupid. That and calling yourself Dick to a beautiful girl was the hight of being a geek.
He glanced into the room at where Jay was hiding. Great... He would have heard that.

Skyla-Joe pressed her lips together. Now he was talking to her! She knew she had to say something. "I... I'm Joe."
She didn't look the older student in the eye as her Australian accent slipped her lips. Why was he talking to her!

||Sorry if it’s a little short!||

The youngest Wayne was residing in the courtyard, his legs crossed as he held a notebook gingerly in his lap. The freshman was leaning stiffly against a tree, his katana resting by his shin, just in case the desire arose to use it. Not that he could, as most of his family considered that a bad moral code. He really wasn’t too fond of coming to this school, but alas, he was forced much to his chagrin.

He reached for a pencil with a dull and flat tip, his hand resting firmly against the page as he began to shade in his drawing. With his concentration at its peak, he was nearly blind to the rest of the world. Only outwardly, as distractions were a foremost for disaster. At times like these, his mother’s advice came in ‘handy.’ A divided heart will lead to a distracted heart, after all. He continued this, the pencil moving delicately across the paper.

In the corner of his vision, he made out an individual swooping upwards. Although it was startling, he made no physical reaction other than the glide of his pen across the page, affectively ruining the drawing he was doing. Damian Wayne pouted- No. Al Ghul’s do not pout, scratch that. Though he still felt initial disappointment as toxic-green eyes glanced downwards to the ruined sketch. It had certainly seen better days. Well, he could always just skip class to start over.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Jason could very well hear everything that was going on just behind that doorway. He knew better than to go out there. Dick would talk to him. While that didn't seem like it was of any true evil, it was the things that he said that had Jason hiding like a bloody toddler from his 'brother'. The man knew no boundaries, and embarrassing him or rather upsetting Jason seemed to always be at the top of his priorities.

Nobody wanted to be called Little Wing.

Fucking hell, if he was pulled into one more hug he just might cut his face off. He was sixteen damnit! He didn't need or want for Dick to be hanging all over him anymore; not again at least. Especially not when his own views differentiated so heavily from the rest. He could stand the little one (mostly because they had a deep respect for another's privacy and kept to themselves like decent people), but that is where his connection to family ended. He avoided any of them at all costs.

But hearing him bumble around out there with some girl, dear lord steely eyes could roll right out of his head. 'My name is Richard' Jason mocked in his head, face scrunched into a scowl. And good god was he touching her too? Did he have no shame? The very last thing he needed was for people to know he was related to this idiot, much less to hear about it from some girl (as if everyone didn't already know). Really all the Raven could do was shake his head in utter disgust at the scene just behind the window in the doorway. He prayed that the make would leave his bloody classroom already - didn't he have his own classes to attend to?

Giving into his own anger Jason smacked the glass window to get either of their attention. "Stop harassing her and get on with your life will you?" He snort from behind the door, arms crossed over his chest to show how annoyed he was.

The act was quickly dropped when he realized his position was given away. Panicked fingers scrambled for the lock on the end, not close to satisfied even with the precaution.

Paranoid. Always so paranoid.

This may be his favorite class, but Jason wasn't above going out the window to his right and climbing below to the court yard if he had to.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Dick/Joe

Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

Dicks eyes widened when he heard Jay from the other side of the door. He started to turn a slight shade of red as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Well... I hope you're okay, Joe."
With that he started to walk away.
Bloody Jay.... He was going to get him back for that.
He walked around the corner and grinned to himself as he waited.

Joe looked at the door and once Dick had walked away, she lifted her hand and gently knocked on the door.
"I umm... have to put my books in here... And thanks... I'm not good..." She gave herself a short purse she wasn't good at all. "Not good with sudden conversations."
She hung her head down almost to hide herself in her hair long, beautiful brown hair. Damn she missed her hood and headphones.

Jason didn't care that the girl was locked oit of the classroom, he was very, very suspicious of what could be lurking there. What if Dick didn't leave? His paranoia knew no heights.

Wait - if he was rude to Dick, what if he told Bruce?

Very, very slowly he opened the door, just enough so that he could have his hand stick out. "Give the books here." He instruct, not wanting to take any chances. He'd open up this door when the last bell sound.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Joe

Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

Joe fround slightly and handed him her books. "Really? Why are you hiding from him? Yeah he seemed like a dork but he didn't seem like a jerk."
Curiosity was now making her talk.

Dick sighed when he heard her comment. Great. He walked away and back down the hall. He had other things to think about other then girls.
He slipped his headphones on and started to listen to the police scanners. He still had a murder mystery to solve.

Jason damn near dropped those books on his feet from how dumbfounded he was. She thought Dick was a dork? The Dick Grayson (Wayne). He stiffled His laughter with a well placed cough. He needed to regain his composure. Heaven forbid he put on his sarcastic persona now.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Joe
Jason thought over his words carefully. "He's tedious."

He looked through the window the best he could, grimacing when he realized the door needed to be opened sooner rather than later. Reluctantly, oh so reluctantly he unlocked the door. Jason stepped away from the door to head on over to his seat.

Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

Joe walked in and moved her stuff to the very back of the classroom. She sat down in the chair and pressed her lips together.
"I can tell."

She glanced over at the boy in the red hood. He was kind of... cute. Her eyes widened slightly and she glared down at her books. No way. She was not going to do this. It was her first day! And she was far from normal.
She remembered what Oliver had said about trying to make friends and she frowned to herself. Her phone let out a small dig and she looked down at it.
A soft smile came to her lips as she opened the message. She didn't think her Dad would be thinking about her today. She thought he would be off killing or something.

Bruce walked into the classroom and glared at Jason. He was out of uniform again... not only that he was a bit disappointed that he hadn't thought about the security cameras once the whole time he was trying to avoid Dick. Bruce had eyes on everything and he knew Jason to well to think he wouldn't be in uniform.
He glanced over at Skyla-Joe and gave her a soft smile. He had to remember that not all the children here where his.
"Jason. I need to talk with you."

He turned back to the door and waited outside the door with his back towards Jason.
He seemed to be more troubled than usual and his eyes seemed dark and distant.

Now Jason was really met with an ultimatum. Go with Bruce and be lecutred yet again, or go right out the classroom window. They were on school grounds, with many witnesses. Bruce wouldn't dare follow him out that window and create a scandal amongst the academy. Even still, this was his favorite class. He wouldn't let Bruce (his temper) ruin that for him.

To think just earlier he was so excited to go to class today. Straightening out the leather jacket and subconsciously touching over the hidden piece in his jeans Jason stepped down from his seat. His shoulders were already hunched in an annoyed position when he walked out of the classroom. He dare not look at the older male, instead leaning into the wall outside the classroom with his hands tucked into his pockets.

"What?" He asked flatly, growing more annoyed by the second.

He would rather be around Dick. At least with the older vigilante the pit wasn't whispering into his ear.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Bruce

Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

Bruce glared down at him and let out a small sigh. He was glad Jason was actually still in school and hadn't made a run for it.
Jason reminded Bruce way to much of himself and it did scare him. Nothing hardly scared Bruce but that did.

"I need you to keep an eye out. I'm telling Dick and Damian the same. Somethings up and I don't like it. You and I both know I can't fully trust every kid here. We have 6 more of them coming one of them is Green Goblin's son. I need you to keep on your toes."

He looked down at the jacket and remembered on he use to wear all the time as a kid. "Don't let any of the other teachers see you in that. Last thing I want is your ass sitting in my office. Also you have to remember the security cameras. I know everything and if you're going to slip anything past me you have to work better than that."

Skyla-Joe put her headphones on and started to listen to music as she replied to her father's messages. Yeah he may have been stuffed up... but so was she so she didn't care if her Dad wanted to talk to her.

He was Being, informed? Jason wasn't entirely sure how he was supposed to go about this. On one hand Bruce was showing him that he trusted him - enough to tell him sometjing like this at least - but in the other hand, Jason was the Red Hood. He was Really going to talk about criminals when Jason's hands weren't clean?

Jason pulled his leather jacket tighter around himself. He wasn't about to give it up. Certainly not because 'daddy' was the principal. They could send him to the office all they wanted. As for the comment on the cameras.

Jason's eyes rolled enough to give him a headache. "I really don't care if you see what I do. You should probably be more concerned about your school's safety than anything." Jason was near seething at the very thought of it. There was no reason why the students should have to defend themselves from such a threat.

"I have class." He bit out, not shy to knock the older man's shoulder with his own as he passed by. Now all he really wanted was the day to be over. Jason didn't even flinch when the bell rang, just rest his head on his desk.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 Bruce

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 *crickets*

Clint wondered why bruce left after he told him about the info of the men in white
And he is waiting for oliver

Scott was soaring, up and around the Xavier school buildings. He felt free, free from the pressures of life and this whole new school thing (which wasn't actually as bad as he thought it would be, all things considered.

Even by some miracle, his other half was happy too. The two didn't usually agree on anything, and spent far too much time yelling at each other for whatever methods they were using to solve their many life problems. "see!? I told you this place would work out"

Scott rolled his eyes "I'll agree with you on that, for once, don't make me regret it" his other half merely snorted in response.

Looking at his watch he realised it was probabaly time to get his stuff for class. He didn't know his roommate well, but figured she wouldn't be at all happy if he entered through the window. So he landed, only noticing the guy who was drawing after he landed. Whoever he was he was a good artist, but the drawing had been ruined by a pencil line through it, the kind you draw after getting a shock.

"you're a good artist" managed to escape his mouth without him wanting it to. He could feel Canto mentally face palming.

icysubject icysubject

E976C7D9-4118-46CE-B830-A438A508E5B9.jpeg
Aia

Aia waited at the door for five minuets before growing rather aggravated. “c'è qualcuno a casa? questo è così stupido.” She muttered as she reached for the door. Opening it she was surprised it was unlocked and peeled her head in. “Ciao?” She called softly into the house before cautiously taking a step inside of it and looking around. Taking another few steps as she continued to look around the big house, her tail sliding gently against the floor. Once her tail was all the way in she reached up with the end of it and closed the door while looking around more. “c'è qualcuno a casa?” She called out into the school a little more as she took a few sniffs here and there to try and pick up anything.
769F7D0E-99D1-44F4-8C3A-CB5DF80A7B1A.jpeg

View attachment 626554
Aia

Aia waited at the door for five minuets before growing rather aggravated. “c'è qualcuno a casa? questo è così stupido.” She muttered as she reached for the door. Opening it she was surprised it was unlocked and peeled her head in. “Ciao?” She called softly into the house before cautiously taking a step inside of it and looking around. Taking another few steps as she continued to look around the big house, her tail sliding gently against the floor. Once her tail was all the way in she reached up with the end of it and closed the door while looking around more. “c'è qualcuno a casa?” She called out into the school a little more as she took a few sniffs here and there to try and pick up anything.
Clint sent another text to oliver wondering if he would show up, and went into the hallway, thats when he noticed aia and walked over, he inside felt freaked out but didnt want her to see that:"hey there are you lost?"
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back