• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The new girl seemed okay so far, and she had shown off to beat Thor, and she'd only just seen him. Her hair somehow stayed out of her face while she ran, had A.J.'s red hair not been short and spiky, he would have been all over the place.

"Nice to meet you, I'm A.J., I'm completely new to this place, I only arrived here a like an hour ago. Are you new too?" s At some point A.J. would have to find out who his roommate was, hopefully, nobody annoying. If he got lumped with Thor he'd probably sleep lose it.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ (Scott) Meme Machine Meme Machine (Harley) Maria30 Maria30 (Clark+Thor)

Harleen laughed, and thought about the name.

“A.J. Does that stand for something? Or just A.J.? And yeah, I’m new. I got here like, five minutes ago. I had to leave my precious Bud and Lou with my sister, it’s so sad! I wish they allowed my pets here.” Harley didn’t shed any tears, but she did look upset over the fact that her ‘pets’ weren’t with her.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Maria30 Maria30 Concord Concord

Scott watched as the new girl cartwheeled and backflipped past Thor. The Asgardian wouldn't be happy about that. She was skilled. But what surprised him more was A.J. The Irish boy, upon seeing Harley's tricks flipped onto his hands and ran right past Thor on them. Scott couldn't help but smile slightly as he watched A.J.

"he's totally cute, you know?" Encanto randomly blurted out. Scott sighed internally, he really didn't need his other half butting in on his life, even though they were starting to get along better. "can you not? This isn't the time!" wthat only emmited a chuckle from his other half. "I'm just saying what we're thinking."

Scott turned his attention back to the new girl. "I'm Scott, by the way" ghe said as they ran. A.J., now finished taunting Thor, fell in beside him and Scott turned to him "that was kind of awesome"cy

Concord Concord (A.J.) Meme Machine Meme Machine (Harley) Maria30 Maria30 (Thor + Clark)

"yeah, its short for my two first names. But what they are, I'm not telling, the school doesn't even know what it stands for. And besides, A.J. is way cooler sounding than my real names." it had been his brother who called him A.J. and it had stuck. His parents hadn't even called him by his real names.

Scott's compliment made him smile. The broody Asian, seemed genuinely impressed by his skills. "thanks, I've been doing that kind of stuff for years, when i wasn't blowing stuff up, that is"

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ (Scott) Meme Machine Meme Machine (Harley) Maria30 Maria30 (thor+Clark)

Last edited:
Harley snickered, but shrugged slightly. “Fair enough A.J. As long as it doesn’t stand for apple juice.” She joked, stretching as she ran. She wondered how much longer until this ended, but knowing her she would rather take detention then get tired.
“Nice ‘ta meet ‘cha Scott.” She gave the boy a look, as he made a small face. It wasn’t that noticeable, but it was almost as if he was talking.... no. No, you said you wouldn’t talk to the voices Harley.

“Blowing stuff up?” She asked, her interest piqued. “That sounds like my style.”

"Luckily it doesn't, that would have been awful." JHe hadn't thought of the apple juice joke before, but it was actually really funny. He made a mental note to tell his brother. Martin would get such a kick out of it.
"yeah, it's basically my mutant power. I make things explode. I did some very stupid things as a kid."
He glanced towards Scott, who seemed to be somewhere else entirely. They were approaching the end of the two laps

Meme Machine Meme Machine (Harley) _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ (Scott) Maria30 Maria30 (Clark and Thor)

Harley laughed, and nodded. Then she stretched, and did a few more backflips to loosen up. The mention of the explosion shocked her though.

“Really! That’s sooo cool! Awesome.” She said excitedly. Before taking down her two pony tails and then putting them into one.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Maria30 Maria30 Concord Concord

The group reached the end of the two laps, Scott hadn't even broken a sweat. He moved off the track and waited for the rest of the class to finish up
"how stupid is stupid?" he asked A.J., figuring that there was a good story in it
Concord Concord Maria30 Maria30 Meme Machine Meme Machine

Clark actually laughed at Harley and A.J taunting Thor and such. He couldn't help it as he run by Scott. Clark glanced at Harley. "My hearing is pretty good huh? It's just how it is, I can't explain it. Literally woke up with super hearing and then not long after developing my other powers I was sent here! I must seem off huh or sound at least," he said as he looked at them all.

Thor was annoyed as he tried to break the two that taunt him and such record but ended up crashing flat out with his above his head, as he lay that way for a while.
Meme Machine Meme Machine Concord Concord _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Last edited by a moderator:
Harleen laughed louder, and shrugged. “nah, I get it! Your also talking to the girl who wasn’t bullied for being brilliant specifically because she had two hyenas.” She said calmly, before leaning closer to Clark. “Though, it’s awesome that you have powers. What are they all?” Harley just snickered as she saw Thor, but otherwise ignored him.

Maria30 Maria30

A.J. turned to Scott, "the kind of stupid that involves blowing up cars of people I didnt like, or buts of the car. And they weren't always empty either" He couldnt keep the hint of satisfaction out of his voice "but I'm on the straight and narrow now, hopefully, prison is a pretty good incentive"
A.J. smiled at Scott before, pointing at Thor and smirking "not so infallible after all, eh?"
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Maria30 Maria30 meme_machine meme_machine

Scott wasnt quite sure how to describe his other half to Harley, but he gave it his best shot and he may have left out a few key details, but he figured it'd be okay. "I can fly, I've got accelerated healing and can make portals." "and me!" His other half chimed in."yes, and you" he thought back. Scott still hadnt quite figured out why he had ended up with both portals and wings, but there was nothing he could do to change it.

A combination of A.J.'s story, smile and seeing Thor collapsed on the ground made Scott smile too. "Indeed, it seems so. And I hope you dont get sent to prison, I might actually miss you."

And to Clark, "you're probably the most normal sounding of all of us. And besides if we were normal, none of us would be here."

Concord Concord Meme Machine Meme Machine Maria30 Maria30

Users who are viewing this thread

Back