• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rai’s arms cross as the dismissed grimorrah, staring t the ceiling. How did she mess that up? Was it the wrong bulb? She stares down st he bulbs in her hand, no it fit the socket, couldn’t be that.

Rai experimentally steps away to try to fix it. No dice. She’d blown the breaker. No way she was touching that. She didn’t really know what to do. The guy she asked wouldn’t really do anything.

She thinks for a second, opening the classroom door, blue eyes shining in the darkness.

“So... mister banner. Some bad news: I messed up a light bulb. Tried to get help to fix it was told to fix it myself... so I did. Worse news: I am not good with electronics. But I did try.”

Rai then suddenly cough. The smell of blood. Wonderful.
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Comicwolf Comicwolf

The demon girl- Rai, re-entered the room. She admitted that it was her fault the lights went out, which all things considered were a pretty ballsy move. Scott couldn't tell if this honesty would please Bruce or not, considering what happened earlier.

"I can probably fix it, I'm good with electronics" He said looking up from the desk. He wasn't lying, he was good with them, but that as mainly because he spent most of his time deliberately sabotaging them.

Comicwolf Comicwolf Demonhunter Demonhunter

Bruce banner sigh:"thats fine rai....take your seat if you are calmed down and ready to listen"
The bell rings
Clint shook his head:"dont know how else to tell you, your father said if you mess up he will make damian and you roommates and instead of letting you attend class, you will be the janitor assistant"
Bruce banner looked at scott:"ok please fix the power scott"
Demonhunter Demonhunter Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

Thankfully the bell rang, saving anyone from further embarrassment. Scott quickly packed up his stuff and threw the bag over his shoulder. As he headed towards the door he turned to Bruce. "I believe this is the answer to the hydrogen question you asked earlier" Scott passed Banner a page, with the correct answer written in small slanting writing.

Comicwolf Comicwolf Demonhunter Demonhunter

Scott smiled at that. At least he ad managed to prove that he could actually pay attention and do work. He said quietly to himself, "maybe this place won't be so bad after all." Then aloud "where do I go to fix the power?"

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Last edited:
Scott turned towards Clark again as he introduced himself "nice to meet you, Clark. And those guys seriously need to listen to themselves. And I bet they would be the first to complain if I was arguing loudly and yelling down the back of the class"

Scott paused and idly scratched the side of his neck, his hoodie sleeve falling back for a brief second, revealing scar lines on his forearm. "random question, but how did you find out about this school?"Scott asked. He was genuinely curious. He had only stumbled on it through rumours and sheer luck, but that couldn't be how everyone else had found about it

Maria30 Maria30

"I agree with you. They are idiots! This Thor guy especially. It's hard to concentrate on the lesson with him blabbing and the others with him! Can't we concentrated on the class without him going crazy and the others included. They are annoying and disturbing the class, someone need to stop them right about now," Clark said and shook his head.

He watched him closely confused by the scar but said nothing about it for the time being at least. Clark listened to Scott. "I heard it from some students who already studied there. As in here! Not to mention I heard slight rumors running around and confronted those, so I checked it out with my adopted parents and here I am, " he said to him. "What about you?" Clark asked.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Rai settles back, assuming a more 'relaxed' stance. That wasn't really possible for her, she was just trying to take a bit of then intensity she carried with her off. That didn't help much, instead all it did was really have her setting her elbows on her desk. Damn looking human was hard if you could't actually see appearances to know what to mimic. Part of her wondered if she just dropped the entire 'human' act if it'd make it better or worse. Devils could be intimidating no matter what they tried. It was in their nature.

The devil just keeps her thoughts about that down, the time would come when she could look like herself, just not now. Well, guess your senses are sharper than anyone's. No one's really caught on to that so quickly. The devil gives a nice smile for the moment. Sure she'd let him continue thinking she was a 'ghost'. Technically she wasn't lying. Devils were called many things, archfeinds, hellspawn and in some cultures, wraiths. I'm Rai She adds, not really having much change to the tone of her voice.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Maria30 Maria30

Clark watched the them both not sure what to think at all. "What are you so? You seem different just not the usual different but still different, interesting kind of different so," he said to her as he watched Rai. He then glanced at Scott. Clark sighed even if he didn't need to do that at all. He looked around and back at Rai. Then Clark glanced at Scott and the professor and back at Rai. "You look like a ghost and not really a ghost. I think you are something else," he said to her.

Clark then focused on the class once more as he almost broke the table when he put his hand down. He then looked between the two once more. Clark wondered what would she say next and sighed to that.

Demonhunter
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

(I'm guessing this happens just before Scott nearly loses control and cuts himself to stop the change)
"my method was more unorthodox, I heard rumours about it and kinda shows dip on the doorstep half dead" he said, looking down at his desk. Half dead was an understatement. He literally collapsed on the doorstep and actually died. Luckily they managed to revive him in the medbay and for that he was extremely grateful

Maria30 Maria30

Lily whisper lowly:"listen thor was it? Loki is....i like him and he likes me so please back off you are annoying the other students.....and you are going to get us in trouble if you keep talking......what you describe him as isnt loki at all"
She hold loki hand
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Maria30 Maria30
"Yes, I am Thor. You are liking the wrong guy, babe! You are doing a big mistake and you know it. Stop fighting how you feel for me and be with me! End of story. And I didn't do nothing wrong, Loki did as always! And yes it is Loki, as it's not me, so it's him, " Thor said as he watched what he did and shook his head. "It's not going to end that way, I assure you. You will see, "

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Rai hadn't noticed much about Scott's appearance. to her he didn't appear as humans do to each other. She couldn't see physical bodies, only whats inside. A good trait for one who needed to know quickly who was immediately trust worthy or not. Although, the horseman rarely ever did fully trust anyone. Amber eyes settle on Scott... but they seem... off. As if looking deeper, not just at his face... as if she was staring right into his inner being. and she was.

I know, everyone seems so. Different. Rai mentions, looking around for just a moment. Every soul was always diffrent... but this group was even more unique. Each shining a bit brighter... or darker than normal.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Maria30 Maria30
Clark watched them both with curiousity. He then wrote some things in his note book about the lesson. Clark looked at everyone in class and then he glanced at Rai and Scott. "You know, I think half the school here is different, so there is definitely that, "

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_
Demonhunter Demonhunter

"Yes, I am Thor. You are liking the wrong guy, babe! You are doing a big mistake and you know it. Stop fighting how you feel for me and be with me! End of story. And I didn't do nothing wrong, Loki did as always! And yes it is Loki, as it's not me, so it's him, " Thor said as he watched what he did and shook his head. "It's not going to end that way, I assure you. You will see, "

Comicwolf Comicwolf
Lily heard the bell ring and carries her books along with loki books after putting her bag on, she laughed at what thor said:"be with you? As if.......you are just a dumb immortal who thinks they can choose any girl they like....im sorry but i already have a purpose that doesnt involve me being your queen. And for the record you and your father are heartless to him, he tried to protect this school and then your father punished him for doing so. Lets go loki next is gym class"
Maria30 Maria30

As Lily walked by, she mentioned that the next class was gym. He groaned to himself, "why gym, why me?" he then turned to Clark. "can you do me a favour and tell the gym teacher I'm fixing the power, so I'll be late?"
Maria30 Maria30 Comicwolf Comicwolf

Clark looked at them all as he then continued to write down things that Bruce said. He then turned his attention to the class. As the next thing happened Clark sighed, even if he didn't need to. He then shook his head and continued to focus on the class. Clark shrugged as he wondered what would happen next. He watched Bruce and covered his face with his hands as he didn't expect the teacher to change his face or eyes or such. He then just Watched.

"Not daddy dearest!" Jason cried out dramatically the act being followed by a hand placed over his heart in an earnest fashion. Laughter threatened to bubble past his lips as he walked down the row of desks, stopping briefly so that he may insert himself into yet another conversation he wasn't a part of. What could he say? He was perceptive. Just because he looked like he was lulling off in the back of the class prior to this 'incident' didn't mean that he wasn't paying attention.

"You deserve far better Thor, trust me, I have excellent taste." Jason spared a wink over his shoulder at his senior.

Taking his leave from the classroom then Jason instead wait for Rai to join him outside. He leaned on the wall, leg propped up so that it may connect with the locker behind himself. He had absolutely no intention on going to the principal's office.

Comicwolf Comicwolf Demonhunter Demonhunter Maria30 Maria30
Thor looked at Jason and sighed. "I think you are right, those two are unworthy anyway, so thanks Jason for the help! I think Jane is better but no idea where is she right now so," he said and then looked at everyone and sighed as he shook his head and began to laugh some what at what was happening.

Lotheralaix Lotheralaix Demonhunter Demonhunter [/User]

(I'm guessing this happens just before Scott nearly loses control and cuts himself to stop the change)
"my method was more unorthodox, I heard rumours about it and kinda shows dip on the doorstep half dead" he said, looking down at his desk. Half dead was an understatement. He literally collapsed on the doorstep and actually died. Luckily they managed to revive him in the medbay and for that he was extremely grateful

Maria30 Maria30
Clark listened as he was shocked by that. "No way, seriously! Good thing you didn't die," he said to him. "My parents died, so I understand how it's like losing someone and those who care and love you would feel the way I felt and still do after the death of my birth parents," Clark added.

(Yes pretty much)

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

A.J. entered the building just as every single light in the place blinked out. He had been given his time table and had a few minutes before his next class started, so he decided to go and fix the power. It took him a next to no time to locate the power room and even less time to fix the problem, just a whole load of switches that had tripped.

Last edited:
Lily heard the bell ring and carries her books along with loki books after putting her bag on, she laughed at what thor said:"be with you? As if.......you are just a dumb immortal who thinks they can choose any girl they like....im sorry but i already have a purpose that doesnt involve me being your queen. And for the record you and your father are heartless to him, he tried to protect this school and then your father punished him for doing so. Lets go loki next is gym class"
Maria30 Maria30

"You two are idiots anyway. And he was punished for almost ruining the school. So yeah! We aren't heartless. Your boyfriend, and my brother Loki, is heartless so, I am not dump! Loki is and yes be with me but I guess you think that you know everything when you don't. You both are waste of time," Thor said and headed to his next class.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Clark was shocked by the fact Scott had nearly died.
Clark listened as he was shocked by that. "No way, seriously! Good thing you didn't die," he said to him. "My parents died, so I understand how it's like losing someone and those who care and love you would feel the way I felt and still do after the death of my birth parents," Clark added.
Scott turned to Clark "I'm sorry about your parents, my mother died too" pain flashed in his eyes at the memory. "as for me nearly dying, its practically normal for me"

Maria30 Maria30

Last edited:
As Lily walked by, she mentioned that the next class was gym. He groaned to himself, "why gym, why me?" he then turned to Clark. "can you do me a favour and tell the gym teacher I'm fixing the power, so I'll be late?"
Maria30 Maria30 Comicwolf Comicwolf
Clark listened to Scott as he put his things in his bag and headed to the next class and nodded. "Yes, I definitely can do that. No worries! Just fix that and head there before who knows what happens. I would help you but I might blow up the school by accident so good that it's just you fixing it," he said to him.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back