• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Clint barton was in the office sorting papers as the office secretary while keeping an eye on the security camera moniter
Raven14 Raven14

*Raven walked into The office and looked around until she saw Clint, she walked over to him* “Uhh... excuse me...”

Clint:"ah yes name please?" He checks the folder of schedules

Clint grab raven schedule handing it to her and her dorm key:"take the elevator to the second floor which is the dorm rooms your number is 12 right next to the magician and principal son dorm room

Clint grab raven schedule handing it to her and her dorm key:"take the elevator to the second floor which is the dorm rooms your number is 12 right next to the magician and principal son dorm room
She nodded taking the schedule and key. Quickly walking out of the office she took the elevator to the 2nd floor and went to room 12 unlocking it. She looked in the room smiling and making herself at home.

(I thought she was very emotionless and floats?)
clint kept watching over the security cameras
lily listen to the lesson in class with the others and read to loki to help him learn

(I thought she was very emotionless and floats?)
clint kept watching over the security cameras
lily listen to the lesson in class with the others and read to loki to help him learn
(She is, Still Trying To Get use to this sry😂 I’m playing 2 completely diff roles rn & she levitates I guess u could say) she went over to her bed and looked out a window, she looked around then started to mediate

Bruce banner:"now hydrogen doesnt act well with gas...who can tell me why?"
lily look over at loki making sure he was ok Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 while they were in chemistry class

The sun shone bright right in Ravens room, she opened one eye still meditating and closed the curtains, she then focaused on meditating again

Damian was still in his dorm room, knowing that his class had started but he could easily catch up later. He was smart and he knew it. He continued to unpack his things, stuffing some of his clothing into a dresser that sat at the far right side of the room; against the back wall.

Raven stopped meditating, she opened her eyes and fell on her bed sighing. She sat there looking up at the ceiling.

Loki was twirling his pen between his fingers. It seemed like he wasn't paying attention but he heard everything the teacher said.​

Raven stopped meditating, she opened her eyes and fell on her bed sighing. She sat there looking up at the ceiling.
Clint barton using the school speakers press a button to raven room:"all students to class...."

Arya looked out the window as the taxi drove along a dirt road. Her headphones played Panic! at the Disco as the taxi pulled up to a large vintage looking house. She paid the cabby and grabbed her suitcase from the trunk. As the cab drove off she walked up the steps and knocked on the door. It had been only a few months since she had run away from her parents. She’d taken a few hundred dollars in cash from her house before she’d left. It was shortly after she found a cheap apartment that she’d received a message to come to this address. It was supposed to be some kind of school for people like her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back