• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Loki stepped aside to let Lily held the stranger.

Tony looked around again before taking her hand.
"Pardon my French, by why the hell am I in here? I was working on my computer and now I'm here."
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 check the new form list chat bucky wanted to ask you something)
lily rub back of her head embarressed:"sorry i was trying out my portal watch to see if it works...."
hawkeye watches hall camera moniter

Steven paced down the halls, his scarred hands gently shaking at it's own will, having no control over them. He had a class soon and he'd have to get his boks from his locker, he mostly had classes people expected him to have. Sourcery, science but he enjoyed his literature anf art classes the most, being able to express himself on a deeper level through drawings and poetry.

he got to his assigned class seeing three other students, two guys and a girl. He swallowed nervously but swallowed his anxiety and gave a soft smile, he just transferred to this school and was new to all of the unfamiliar faces around him.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Comicwolf Comicwolf

"And it opened in my dorm? As much as I'd love to stay and talk about this stuff, I have to get back to my dorm. I'm still buxom fixing JARVIS and he might try and take over this school if he thinks I'm missing."
Tony stated that very calmly for a sentence about a highly intelligent A.I. taking over their school. He shook her hand and turned on his heel, heading back to his dorm. He checked in with JARVIS and headed to his class. As he was entering he saw a guy who looked incredibly nervous. He smiled and waved to him.
"Hey Bud, how's your first day treating you?"
Comicwolf Comicwolf Bucky_Barnes Bucky_Barnes

Loki stood off to the side, listening. That seemed all that he was capable of now. He was just glad he had pretty good hearing.​

Last edited:
Lily:"oh ok cya around then..."
She look at loki:"i need to head to my fourth class.....will you be ok here?"
(Steven is in class)
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

(He tagged you and me and said there was two guys and a girl. That's Lily, Loki, and tony)

(He tagged you and me and said there was two guys and a girl. That's Lily, Loki, and tony)
I understand but lily was about to head over there, and i mean lily can lead loki to class but she would have to read to him)
Lily:"chemistry.."

(I don't know. I'm an easily confused person.)
"Like alchemy? That is something I am very skilled in."
Comicwolf Comicwolf

"Alchemy is of a similar nature. It deals with elements too, but it uses magic as well."
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Loki sat down in his chair and idly played with his pen that he made appear out of thin air. The color and style of it matched his scepter.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Mr banner walks in:"good afternoon students, today we have a new person joining us and i like them to introduce themselves......." Bucky_Barnes Bucky_Barnes
Lily watched loki play with the pen before looking at the front paying attention
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back